Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,887 members, 7,918,887 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:02 PM

Business Proposal - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Proposal (663 Views)

Business Proposal: Cash On Delivery Service - Life Changing Opportunity (read) / Business Proposal For Agriculture Enthusiasts Without Fund / Must Read! Car Business Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Proposal by Rayjaymay(m): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Hi Nairalanders
I am writing to you with a new business idea I have developing over the past few years, a revolution in sport betting business.After much planning and research,the time has finally come to bring it to market.
The said business is an online with semi robot pilot administration that will yield over 20 million naira annually profit (no mouth watering attached) after kick off.
I am looking for an investment of about 1.2million Naira to kick off with campaigns, advertising and a lot of freebies. The said fund will also be used for the software package,admin portal,office,government licence papers such as CAC,TIN,SCUML,etc and branding.
Before I reveal the details of this venture,we shall sign a NCND(non-Circumvention and No Disclosure) agreement prepared by my Lawyer to protect my idea. So you must be a serious prospective investor.
For any interested partners. Pls contact
Email:mayowaoyaniyi@gmail.com
Phone Contact: 08064021014
Re: Business Proposal by Rayjaymay(m): 12:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: Business Proposal by Rayjaymay(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good evening Nairalanders
Re: Business Proposal by Rayjaymay(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2018
Goodmorning
Re: Business Proposal by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
You didn't disclose in full details and you want people to sign a contract with u come on people are not dumb explain how its works then those that's will follow will
Re: Business Proposal by Rayjaymay(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=Karahubs post=66060085]You didn't disclose in full details and you want people to sign a contract with u come on people are not dumb explain how its works then those that's will follow will[/sports

It would probably not be an exaggeration to state that online betting has revolutionized the way many people bet on sports and the way they actually see the sports. It's not a relatively recent development in sports betting, but in just a few years it will become incredibly popular with professional and recreational bettors alike. It's also known as in play or in running betting and is available at the vast majority of gambling sites. For something that has had such a major impact, the basic concept is incredibly straightforward. Whereas traditional sports betting involves placing wagers prior to the start of a sport, it has created a ton of new wagering opportunities and plenty of potential for making money. It's a very exciting way to be fun.
Infact, Thousands of people in Nigeria are now turning instead to tipsters on social media,some even create an online website for sport tips in the name of business while others scam through it.
Hence this bore out the idea of punters challenge an online wesite dedicated to sport tipsters in nigeria.However, this website is for Entertainment, Information and Competition
purpose only. I believe in making a difference in Quality, Fiction and a
sense of Competitive Competition
For more details contact
Email:Oyaniyimayowa@gmail.com
Phone Contact'' 08064021014
Re: Business Proposal by Rayjaymay(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2018
Good Morning
Re: Business Proposal by Rayjaymay(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
still waiting

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian MMM Investor: I Lost Everything / Business Opportunity To Be Self Employed / Make N50,000 Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.