Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) (33027 Views)

Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Soldier Kneels Down, Proposes To Girlfriend At Maryland Mall Lagos After 7 Years / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by emmanuelpopson(m): 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
the guy nah player...reason why he hid his face... he doesn't want all those chinasa,shade,opeyemi to feel jilted.. he deliberately did that not to court trouble... he may go back to those serekode,omo shaku shaku...
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Frosty1: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Future hubby, where ever you are, dont try this with me, it's embarrassing

Happy for them though

By the time future hubby is done with you, you go love am so much that you won't even mind church proposal lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Mznaett: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Omg! see my Oluchi oooooo

Sooooo happy for you dear... cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Pricelessangel0(f): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
undecided Before b4 na if the priest say "kiss your bride" but now for only proposal......
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Dearlord(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2018
In our tradition it is a taboo for a full grown up man to kneel down to an ordinary woman.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Alameer(m): 4:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
Am giving you a diamond Ring na coolAm giving you a diamond Ring na
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by anjieross(f): 4:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
shocked
Why is the guy's face covered? Or his he hidding something??
something is not adding up here
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
Samata104:

How is that your business?
Please stay ur lane Biko
I pity the poor boy sniffing the fish
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
How do you wash your toto with these nails?

Samata104:

How is that your business?
Please stay ur lane Biko

JoaquinElChapo:

grin grin cheesy

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by seunfape(m): 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
She is good at kissing
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lizilicious:
Why them no show the guy face?
So dem no go spoil market for him abi?
u didn't watch d video clip did u? cause if u did then u could have know d guy face was open 4 all to see.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by njokuuche77(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Happy for them though
Dont worry, it will be indoors grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Burgerlomo: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Alexk2(m): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Happy for them though
like seriously it is very embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by CSTR2: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
See as she worwor with that her yeye tongue.

So after my hustle both academic and otherwise and all the sweat ,investment and toil just to get a good life, I will now spend it on a Dracula.?

Not possible.
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
JoaquinElChapo:
Oh ok thanks
Bye for now
Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by Lala234: 1:55am On Mar 21, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Happy for them though
Alright, have heard you, ours will be more romantic

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport(photos,video) by ladyF(f): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2018
GMbuharii:
Wheres ladyf? grin
I'm here Mr. President grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Discovers Love Potion With List Of Lovers In Girlfriend’s Bag / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals / My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.