Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (3027 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns In Red And Black In Monaco(photos) / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / EFCC Shares Identity Of The Guy Behind Their Twitter Handle, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
That man in red is the bravest person i have ever seen. He stood up for a stranger while other people looked on.

I AM APPEALING TO MODS TO PLEASE MOVE THIS TO FRONT PAGE.

IamaNigerianGuy has pledged 20k
Personally, i will donate 40k.

These are the type of people we need in Nigeria; warriors and people that can stand up for what they believe in. We cannot just fold our hands and let him fade into oblivion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm1Sg_PQKoc

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by emeijeh(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Burukpe: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
I can hear the young man in red asking the police men what the boy(Keke driver)had done. That's the crime to attract bartering and arrest. It's really a pity.
Ever since this IGP was appointed,nigeria police has become something else. MAY GOD HELP US

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ihitenansa: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
omo,.. dude is extraordinary. even at the risk of getting a bellyfull of bullets frm the nigerian police.. oboy!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by LibertyRep: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
High handedness of Men in Uniform The only advantage they have is the weapon they carry.

Maybe the story could have been different if he had approached them courteously.

He could be charged with obstructing lawful arrest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nigerian Police men alway act as group of robbers and terrorists?

They are untrained, uncultured, unciviled and megalomanic. They see themselves better than every other person especially when they carry their ammunitions.

The Nigerian Police men do not even understand the Nigerian constitution they are meant to uphold.

I have personally witness similar scene not once or twice.

They know how to defend the Killer Fulani Herdmen but leave the citizen to there fate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chinoxstock: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
LibertyRep:
High handedness of Men in Uniform The only advantage they have is the weapon they carry.

Maybe the story could have been different if he had approached them courteously.

He could be charged with obstructing lawful arrest

You are a complete ****. People like you are the reason why these police would continue to harass people..
Where are yiu from.?

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by LibertyRep: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
chinoxstock:

You are a complete ****. People like you are the reason why these police would continue to harass people..
Where are yiu from.?

I'm curious you left out the part where I called the whole show 'high handedness' by the Police.

Chill a little and don't allow your emotion get the better part of you.

It's a brave thing he stood up for the keke boy. But I hope you know resisting or obstructing arrest is also wrong and dangerous especially by gun wielding Policemen.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by chinoxstock: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
LibertyRep:

I'm curious you left out the part where I called the whole show 'high handedness' by the Police.

Chill a little and don't allow your emotion get the better part of you.

It's a brave thing he stood up for the keke boy. But I hope you know resisting or obstructing arrest is also wrong and dangerous especially by gun wielding Policemen.

Where we you from? Osun or ondo?

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
LOL..
I'M "THE MAN IN RED" undecided
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by sinkhole: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
Where did this really happen?
Is it possible to get any info on the police group harassing those guys?
People may want to post this on Twitter or FB and they may need more inf please.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by proffemi: 9:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
LibertyRep:
Maybe the story could have been different if he had approached them courteously. He could be charged with obstructing lawful arrest.

Oh no, no. What he obstructed was not a lawful arrest, but a disgusting attack of a civilian by the Nigeria police force.

4 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by fukDpolice: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
From today till I die. I pledge to rejoice to the death of any and every policeman in Nigeria.
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by FarahAideed: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
Under the Buhari repressive regime human rights has been reduce to almost zero ..
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by YungMillionaire: 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by magicminister: 1:16am On Mar 21, 2018
@Lalasticlala

Please help us. Let’s know if this man isn’t still locked up. We need to help. We can’t just fold our arms and watch!!

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by BabaRamota1980: 3:06am On Mar 21, 2018
Send this video to SaharaReporters
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Roland17(m): 3:07am On Mar 21, 2018
The shameful and distasteful aspect of all these is how people were indifferent to the plight of both guys. This is not an isolated incident that occurred in the dark, infact, cars were still passing while bystanders remained indifferent, worse still, the passengers remained rooted inside the keke.

This is the problem with Nigeria, we condone evil because it does not affect us. A very shortsighted ideology about what is wrong or what justice entails. This is beyond shameful. All the officers involved in this show of shame should be dismissed and sued.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 21, 2018
Yah all are dweebs for not demanding changes to the constitution so civilians can legally get armed.

Level the playing field.

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by braimeddy: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2018
This video need to go viral to show the world how shameless and useless Nigerian police are. So a civilian has no right to question a policeman? The most painful of it all is that nobody came to assist the man on red even though they knew he was guilty. This is the reason why buhari will win 2nd term in office. All we know is to shout and lament on social medias but when it comes to reality everybody will hide inside it's shell. It's such a pity that Nigeria has a long way to go.

3 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by madridguy(m): 8:34am On Mar 21, 2018
So painful the guy in red has no supporter. Nigerians are really COWARD
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by intruxive(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Guy u are looking for guy in red ba? grin
Better dont try that at home, or else its ur poster they will be printing tomorrow.
That guy is the dumbest person alive, attacking armed personnel. Who is he that they must offer him an explanation, he should follow them to statation to challenge them very well
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by bujebudanu1(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Yah all are dweebs for not demanding changes to the constitution so civilians can legally get armed.

Level the playing field.

Level the playing field?
Like in USA
So people can hold gun and walk around .shoot wen angry at will abi
Clap for yourself

Re: Can Anyone Help Me Find The Guy In Red:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Level the playing field?
Like in USA
So people can hold gun and walk around .shoot wen angry at will abi
Clap for yourself

I’m not a dolt like you so I don’t clap for myself.

They’ll keep using you dunces like a piñata then grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha / Let's All Atikulate - The Atikulated 2019 Campaign Video Ads / The likes of Kwakwaso May have Betrayed Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.