Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin (20306 Views)

Iman Of Peace:buhari Asked Chad To Stop Killing Boko Haram. / President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / FPP Nigeria Celebrating International Peace Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by thaoriginator: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
blacknp:
A bad tree cannot produce Good fruits,sorry to awaken you from your elusive illusion, President Buhari cannot give you what you do not deserve,you reap what you sow,you are of a wicked race of people,white is not black and of what business does Jehovah have with darkness.

Pdp put you in he'll and yet you clamour for them like the wicked israelites yenned for Egypt after 400 years of slavery and betrayed Moses in the wilderness,just like you betrayed Christ and chose a criminal be set free instead of the Saviour?,honesty speaking I am sorry for you,your kinsmen and your generation to come.

They say Charity begins at home,look inward at your family and see where the failure originated from or is your last name Buhari?doesn't your father have his own name?only Failures blame others for their own shortcomings. President Buhari will come and go and life will move on like the hands of time. The sooner you see the light and get a life the better for you.
lol.. Taking your time schooling fools..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by blacknp(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
aliyubaka:
Buhari the worst president nigeria ever had. God will punish you and your generation yet unborn. Insha allah.
Sincere words of a failure,it has to be someone else to blame for my catastrophic life not me?You chose a very soft target,the President of The Republic,please elaborate how 3 years of APC at the Federal level has made your existence from infancy to adulthood in our Father Land Nigeria such a miserable experience?
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
When there is no Peace in Nigeria

Check my siggy
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by ozoebuka1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
thaoriginator:
reason why you will forever remain in that isht-hole of yours with free 50mb MTN data typing bullisht here on NL... Sorry dude grin
if I'm not typing with 50mb Mtn data, May your life turn out as Buhari's leadership to Nigerians, say Amen grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by goodnews777: 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Does buhari know peace? How can a chief terror sponsor advise on peace. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by blacknp(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Ur a modern day Idiotu gringringringringrin.
What's so funny?,why all the laughing faces?,it must be guilty conscience,shameless Guinea Fowl.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by tempest69: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Buhari is just pained that Russian flankers and hind gunships are sending too much islamic terrorist to he'll daily
you mean the Isis established by US
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by blacknp(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
ozoebuka1:
if I'm not typing with 50mb Mtn data, May your life turn out as Buhari's leadership to Nigerians, say Amen grin grin grin
This President Buhari's issue with you is not a joke anymore, Your life must really be miserable wherever you are,please do you live in Abuja under the direct rule of the Federal Government or you are subject to State rule of a Governor like the vast majority of Nigerians?

If you do not live in Abuja under the direct leadership of the President then you need immediate psychological help to cure you of your hate syndrome for the Hausa Fulani tribe. So I advice you go and meet your Governor of the State you reside and pay taxes to, and also the past Governors and ask them what they have done with your share of the dividends of democrazy since 1999.

The President of Nigeria does not owe you anything we are a Federal system which comprises of the Federal,States & Local Government as defined by the Constitution of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as Amended. One man cannot govern 180 million people of over 250 different tribes from the center that is why we have States and Local Governments.

Nigeria is a Federal Republic go and study our history and enlighten yourself instead of deceiving yourself and hiding your bald head in the sand like an ostrich.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Stbobbylee: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
And you are here promoting herdsmen and Boko Haram... Modafukin Buhari.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Acidosis(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
This man has no shame
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Shaev7(m): 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oh God why?
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Yahami(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
ManirBK:
President Muhammadu Buhari has urged Russia’s President Vladimir Putin to use his re-election to promote international peace and stability.

Putin,whose country is having some sour relations with the West over the invasion of Crimea and the poisoning of a former Russian spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter, with a nerve agent,won a resounding re-election for a fourth term on Sunday.

President Buhari in a letter extended “sincere congratulations” to him.

Buhari said Putin’s “success for the fourth time in the election is a clear testimony of the confidence” Russians have in his leadership.

He also urged his Russian counterpart to “see this victory as a base to continue to promote international peace and stability.”

President Buhari assured President Putin of “Nigeria’s commitment to a stronger and mutually beneficial relations with the Russian Federation under your watch.”

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/promote-international-peace-buhari-tells-putin.html?

I URGE YOU BUHARI TO PROMOTE PEACE IN NIGERIA BY DECENTRALIZED POWER SHARING METHOD
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by sexyanyabubakar(f): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=2016v2017 post=66010103][/quote]Can ASSU, NUPENG not strike that our MUMU is enough. When will our Religiuos leaders mobilize pple to ask PMB National assembly to close down now before pple die of serious Darkness & Heat. South Africa and Zimbabwe has done it. Why wait till 2019. Upon thier jumbo salaries they still loot and ascribe it to jona or monkeyz.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by FarahAideed: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
tempest69:
you mean the Isis established by US

Point of correction the ISIS created by Mujahideen Obama and not the US
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Paschy88(m): 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
I hope this is how that Daura man said it oo. I still get small change that can take me to Ghana or Kenya.. Putin is the wrong guy to provoke. This fulani man should not put us into more misery
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by damlawrence101: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Shame on you out of all nairanders only 5 cows like u like ur quote
ManirBK:
GOOD ONE BABA peace our number one priority. It's only criminals and beneficiaries of our commonwealth that has lost confidence In your gov't.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by UncleJudax(m): 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
ozoebuka1:
If I have the power Putin has, I will just bomb Aso rock for this.... Imagine!!! angry angry angry
And nothing will happen.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by goat22: 11:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
The dogmatic ketosis ibuprofen schematic is under the eclipse my good country people.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Mr. President, I beg to differ and challenge you on your ill-conceived statement to Mr. Putin. The Bible admonishes us in Matthew 7:5, "Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye." You have no sincererity of purpose to talk about peace in far away land when your own backyard is on fire. You, Mr. Buhari, have presided over murders of thousands of innocent citizens [mostly women, children and the infirm] of your country and have lost the moral authority to lead.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Pedrocross4568(m): 12:27am On Mar 21, 2018
Make somebody help me laugh. Baba dey advice Putin. Like Putin give a Bleep.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Paradigm777: 1:41am On Mar 21, 2018
abeliver:

International disgrace

lol lemme jst faint small
grin
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by simbolee(f): 2:03am On Mar 21, 2018
You better face your front. No put mouth where E no concern you. World powers be playing, local power wan appear.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Nonaira1: 2:38am On Mar 21, 2018
grin grin

Did buhari really talk of peace? You mean the same animals that is promoting terrorism because they are of tbe same religion and tribe as his.

Please don't make me laugh.

Putin bomb this shithole. You'll be doing the world a favour

1 Like

Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Authoreety: 3:28am On Mar 21, 2018
My guy eh..... dat first page na bombing thruout!

mejai:
mennnn! 1st page na bashing throughout.
If buhari reads d 1st page, aswear, he will close down nairaland o grin
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by nwoke37: 3:31am On Mar 21, 2018
vengertime:
Old fooll keep quite you pulled out of Africa free trade. so advice yourself first anu ofia

At this point of development Nigeria should follow a bit of protectionist policy. Every african nation sees Nigeria as a huge market for the dumping of their goods. Some of these nations have better infrastructure and electricity, having better export potential than Nigeria. Nigeria has to build up its industrial base , Nigeria’s industry is in infancy,before engaging in such deal. That’s how developed countries of today did. Maybe in the next 15 to 20 yrs Nigeria can engage in such deal if we build a bigger, stronger industrial base...
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by mamaafrik(m): 3:59am On Mar 21, 2018
were never promote peace internally kon dey shook mouth for international thing,awon amonarun maaloo
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by newoffer: 5:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Warrisdis one saying now.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by akmath: 6:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Cow, no think of your country first dey there form wetin I no know.
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by CAPSLOCKED: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2018
taylor89:
now i realise BUHARI doesn't remember anything

And the worst is he doesn't remember he's a stupid man

Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by EllaK(f): 7:52am On Mar 21, 2018
angry and some people will still vote for this disaster next year... Mtchewwwws
Re: Promote International Peace, Buhari Tells Putin by Mejor79(m): 8:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Asking Putin to promote international peace when you have not promoted national peace.

Imagine if PMB was Putin the world would been too hot for certain races and group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: James Faleke Meets With Kogi State Statutory Delegates / @AdeyanjuDeji And @Omojuwa Settle Differences -@mrfixnigeria / Awujale Of Ijebu, Sikiru Adetona Denies Issuing A Statement On Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.