Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,052 members, 7,916,056 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? (844 Views)

Duncan Mighty Debunk The Rumour Of Him Being Sick / What Should We Do About These Charm Money Stealers?. Warning (december Period) / Do Nairalanders Overreact To Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
As in, why?

A thread was created not so long ago about some moniker talking about how he bleeped a gal 100 times in a span of 2 weeks before the gal confessed that she was a destiny stealer. I checked the thread out only for me to see different nairalanders saying that there were chances that he may have contracted STDs but the idea of his destiny been stolen was insane and unproven although aome actually believed that its possible that his destiny is stolen.

Why do you guys shy away from the truth and destroy others by decieving them? Great men have been destroyed through sex. When Joseph resisted sex from portiphar's wife, do you think he didn't know what he was doing? He knew he was a great man an he wouldn't let sex destroy him. The top things that the devil uses to destroy a person is sex, food and sin. Why do you think the marine spirits come to life in form of beautiful women? To have sex and destroy mens life of course. Why do you think evil spirits like the Succubus{QueenSuccubus... I mean no offence o} and the incubus use sex in dreams to cause problems in people's lives? They know sex is a very powerful think thtat we can hardly resist because when God created us.. He hardwired reproductive activities I.e sex into our lives that's why he said be fruitful and multiply.

Its not too late to go back to being sexually pure. Do it now before it destroys you. As Ubunja once quoted. "Live by the pussy...... Die by the pussy"

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by emeijeh(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus are you awake? grin
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
Ki lo mean bayi
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by ameri9ja: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Do u know there are species who die after ONE delicious sexual encounter. The female eats the male. The males know this, yet they choose sex.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
I didn't mean any offence thank you very much.
emeijeh:
QueenSuccubus are you awake? grin
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by 360degreess(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Because they are ignorant of the situation..those things are real
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by donstan18: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by naijaboiy: 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Quick question OP, has your destiny been stolen before? That's the only way, i'm sure, to tell if such a crappy phenomenon exists at all or nah!
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
I get it bro.

Just get 3 ladies that will always be available on code.

Get them to agree on groupie just the 4 of you.

You can talk them to stay faithful to the code, so that no external force brings in a new spirit.

That way 4 of you stay safer.
Thank me later.

I need one more to make my group 4, only matured ladies can apply.

The reason for 4 is that 1 person may be absent, 3 can still go ahead.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
naijaboiy:
Quick question OP, has your destiny been stolen before? That's the only way, i'm sure, to tell if such a crappy phenomenon exists at all or nah!
what you're saying doesn't even correspond with what is being said here........ Your mindset is that something must happen to someone before the person knows about it. Everything physically manifested to people has already talen place in the spiritual realm....... Ask your pastor. Those spirits have a sperm bank where they trap the destinies of great men.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
TolaTosin:
I get it bro.

Just get 3 ladies that will always be available on code.

Get them to agree on groupie just the 4 of you.

You can talk them to stay faithful to the code, so that no external force brings in a new spirit.

That way 4 of you stay safer.
Thank me later.

I need one more to make my group 4, only matured ladies can apply.

The reason for 4 is that 1 person may be absent, 3 can still go ahead.
guy..... This your mindset is a dangerous one.... It could put you into serious error. Don't let the likes of naijaboy decieve you.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
guy..... This your mindset is a dangerous one.... It could put you into serious error. Don't let the likes of naijaboy decieve you.

Who is naijaboy?

Bros I de my lane ooo.
Re: Why Do Nairalanders Debunk The Truth In The Matter Of Destiny Stealers?????? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just take care people. There are marine spirits everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Man Posing As Groom's Friend Sneaks Into Wedding Venue, Steal Phones & Watches / Why Are Women Hoarders? / Making Love In My Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.