Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,269 members, 7,881,032 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend (26662 Views)

Man Shares His Encounter With A Sex Worker (Video) / My New Girlfriend Went Back To Her Abusive Ex Boyfriend / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Xisnin(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
dubbiskelly:

Yes he can until he is queried by the ethics committee and faces disciplinary action.

The ethics committee must be made up of dumb people as to query a doctor for sharing
his experience about patience X.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by habsydiamond(m): 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
Good Samaritan....doc..u don do Ur part.....if she die now na him problem e go be....some ladies brain and goat brain na thesame thing dey there...if u say stay away from death na there goat go go...same to those ladies too...
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by SirBunky85(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2018
dubbiskelly:

You may not understand but people have actually lost their jobs over social media postings similar to this.
dat still didnt answer what I asked.must it always be in saner clime?a bridge fell last wk at USA.if it happened in naija,most of u would've said"in saner clime, d engineers would've detected dat it was abt falling and would've taken a precautionary measure".abegi
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by dubbiskelly(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
SirBunky85:

dat still didnt answer what I asked.must it always be in saner clime?a bridge fell last wk at USA.if it happened in naija,most of u would've said"in saner clime, d engineers would've detected dat it was abt falling and would've taken a precautionary measure".abegi

You sounding clownish. Saner climes in other words means countries that actually ensures data protection laws are uphelp.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by dubbiskelly(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Xisnin:

The ethics committee must be made up of dumb people as to query a doctor for sharing
his experience about patience X.

You r just ignorant.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Adamummya(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
McAustin92:

what's so special about this thing una dey call honeypot self?...bitches always talking about pussy like they are doing Niggas favour....that honeypot is one of the cheapest and most affordable commodity in town this days..pussy don't bring anything to the table of a hustler.

for a hustler you said......but why are guys so pained when they spend on a girl without smashing her ?
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Adamummya(f): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
bossrillboss:
...you say??
yes you heard me right , i dont date because of money,
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by bossrillboss: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Adamummya:

yes you heard me right , i dont date because of money,
..ok
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Adamummya(f): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
McAustin92:

what's so special about this thing una dey call honeypot self?...bitches always talking about pussy like they are doing Niggas favour....that honeypot is one of the cheapest and most affordable commodity in town this days..pussy don't bring anything to the table of a hustler.

i sincerely hope for a day we would have conversations without insults...
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Adamummya(f): 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
[quote author=Adamummya post=66035533] sad[quote author=Adamummya post=66035533]
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Xisnin(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
dubbiskelly:

I am just ignorant.
Yes, you are right.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by millomaniac: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cosplay:

Another misinformed fellow. What do you assume his business is?

Smh

Too much ignorance and bias on this thread.

Olodo. The doc for kukuma turn to police. He is lucky he did not collect blow. You are claiming informed if only you knew how daft you are.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Adamummya:

dont generalise it plssss
same goes to men , so many of them just want a lick from the honeypot then dissappear ......
i personal , dont enter a relationship because of money

Okay miss pretty. Is that really you?
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by MissRaine69(f): 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
She is not the only one.
In my student days I recall a woman married to a prominent person. She miscarried 4 times and had 2 still births because he to beat her up. Everyone knew he beat her up even the pastor knew ...when she died it was difficult to be sympathetic especially when he referred to her as his loyal wife .. that was not loyalty that was a broken woman who stayed because society places greater emphasis on status than happiness.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Adamummya:

for a hustler you said......but why are guys so pained when they spend on a girl without smashing her ?

Your thought isn't entirely true - i get pained, better word is 'pissed off' when a girl try to play smart to estort me - it's better you come clean.
Once i see that you are out to play the lady's tricks to clean me, i will bring on my game as well and at the end you loose.
Though had no intention of going down all the way with them, i have played such gals to dripping wet and called off the romance once they loose control and want me badly - and then i will drop ma lessons to them on why they must be true and honest.
Many of us aren't after ya poosies, but you gals won't say no even when you aren't feeling us, instead you will just extend your suckers to the 'mugu' and suck him dry - this category of guys will feel pained eventually.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by McAustin92(m): 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
Adamummya:

i sincerely hope for a day we would have conversations without insults...

what a cool gesture.. same thing here mate..hope you had a great day there?
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Adamummya(f): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
BabbanBura:

Okay miss pretty. Is that really you?
yeah
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by BabbanBura(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
Adamummya:

yeah

Oh cool - i saw something that got to me.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by SirBunky85(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
dubbiskelly:

You sounding clownish. Saner climes in other words means countries that actually ensures data protection laws are uphelp.
I believe u are the dumb one here.answer the question or shut it
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by themaestro08(m): 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Amarabae:
I have witnessed a case like this last week , the girl was rushed in as an emergency case, bleeding from nose, big wounds she sustained in the head, mouth and she was struggling to breathe.
The boyfriend battered her,
Can you imagine? not yet your husband, just a boyfriend.

If you see the the kind eye I was look at the fool,
During the course of treatment, it was discovered that she was pregnant sef but in a very early stage.

Out of wedlock pregnancy for an abusive idiot of a boyfriend?
What an ordeal!

There are some girls who find rough abusive guys attractive, to them, they have a manly sexy appeal around them and are macho.
They derive some erotic sensation when begging the abusive boyfriend and when he is abusing them.

Continue to stay in toxic relationship till he kills you.

do u think such laies are mentally sound? Despite all the glaring signs and warnings? Some people are as daft as an ass.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Ceasardgreat(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Adamummya:

dont generalise it plssss
same goes to men , so many of them just want a lick from the honeypot then dissappear ......
i personal , dont enter a relationship because of money

Who we go ask?
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Adamummya(f): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ceasardgreat:

Who we go ask?
my fiance
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Ceasardgreat(m): 6:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Adamummya:

my fiance

Alright!
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Cosplay: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2018
millomaniac:

Olodo. The doc for kukuma turn to police. He is lucky he did not collect blow. You are claiming informed if only you knew how daft you are.

'Saner Climes'

Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Cosplay: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2018
Cosplay:

Curb your ignorance.

Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by millomaniac: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cosplay:

'Saner Climes'

Yeah, doctors should also wear capes and run around.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Cosplay: 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
millomaniac:

Yeah, doctors should also wear capes and run around.

Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by millomaniac: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cosplay:

Online warrior. Olodo learn to mind your business. Word of wisdom.
Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by Cosplay: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
millomaniac:

Online warrior. Olodo learn to mind your business. Word of wisdom.

Re: Doctor Narrates His Encounter With A Lady And Her Abusive Boyfriend by millomaniac: 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cosplay:

I'm sure i've raised your awareness sha aaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Young Lady, Would You Rather Build With A Man Or Marry An Already Made Man? / Is It Better To Confess Or Keep It A Secret??? / Ladies: Reasons Why You Should Never "Woo" A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.