Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,066 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:47 AM

New Tricks By Petrol Station Attendant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Tricks By Petrol Station Attendant (1531 Views)

Struggle For Fuel At Olupese Petrol Station Oshodi, Lagos (photos) / Cemetery Attendant Wants Funsho Williams Murder Case Retried / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Tricks By Petrol Station Attendant by Imeobong(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2010
Moderators aisha2 & kosovo I do not know where to start this thread, please help move it to appropriate section.

I decided to share this so that others will be careful while buying petrol from any filling station. I was on my way back from Abakpa (Enugu), I went to drop my generator with the mechanic, I had already made up my mind that I will service my wife's car today since I will not be working today thanks to the public holiday. After dropping the generator and on my way to the car mechanic I decided to buy N2000 worth of Petrol for her at a Filling Station at Fed Housing, Trans Ekulu, one of the filling station there is selling N65/Litre while the one I wanted to buy with was selling N67/Litre. I decided to pay higher because the other Station is notorious for selling (Adultrated Petrol) Petrol mix with Condensate.
To cut long story short, immediately I arrived at the filling station, the lady attendant was unusually nice while the guy with the nozzle was attending to a lady buying with gallons, after the lady they sold for an elderly man with 504 salon car, I heared when the man told them he needs N1000 worth of fuel in which the male attendant set the dispenser at N1000 and sold for the man, after which I told them I need N2000 worth of Petrol, before I could turn my eyes, the guy had already started pouring fuel into my tank, I checked the dispenser meter and everything was OK, it was at this point that he apologised and told me that he programmed N1000 for me that he will programme another N1000 for me, all this while the female attendant was with me talking and showing me areas of the car that have been hit by my wife, after dispensing the first N1000 worth of fuel, another male attendant took over and programmed another N1000 and started dispensing, it was at this point that I was duped, as the female attendant drew my attention to an irrelevant thing on the plate number, and before I turn I saw 14.9 Litres and N1000, I was satisfied and I pay them N2000 and drove away, I was somehow apprehensive as the guy was too fast in dispensing the second N1000, so I was just watching the car fuel gauge and noticed that despite the fact that I had fuel before + the N2000 (29.8 Litres) the gauge was not even up to 1/2 tank, I turned back, when I arrived at the station I called their attention to my fuel gauge  and wanted to make trouble, they quickly dispense another N1000 worth of petrol to me.

Tricks: While I was busy checking the plate number with the female attendant, the guy stop dispensing into my tank and press last sales after which he showed me, I must confess the guy was damn fast. Please watch-out for this new tricks
Re: New Tricks By Petrol Station Attendant by kulex2k1(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2010
Thats just of thier many tricks!
Re: New Tricks By Petrol Station Attendant by kulex2k1(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2010
Thats just of their many tricks!
Re: New Tricks By Petrol Station Attendant by knotty(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2010
there is thread on this topic in the Auto Section. maybe, you want to know more, then run to that part of NL.

Moved. yes. moved.
Re: New Tricks By Petrol Station Attendant by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:23pm On May 03, 2010
i remember i also experience something similar at school.i was at the petrol station to buy kerosine but i was suprise at the amth of kerosine.not satisfy wit this they sti ask me to come back for change after which they deny me of my change.too bad
Re: New Tricks By Petrol Station Attendant by Jakumo(m): 4:34pm On May 03, 2010
In exchange for a generous glimpse of cleavage from a fine, well-stacked female gas station attendant,  I would gladly pay good cash for worthless fumes and the promise of more such titillation on my next visit.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Of Economic Sabotage. These People Are Same As The Thieving Politicians / Shame: Why Ooni Betrayed Abiola And Wrecked June 12. / Abuja Bombings: S’south Elders Demand Apology From Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.