Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter (32945 Views)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / Angelique Kidjo Speaks Yoruba As She Visits Lagos Studio And Meets With Asa / DJ Cuppy Reunites With Asa Asika, Her Ex-Boyfriend In Portugal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by pedrilo: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2018
she neva mature for brain
more like, cognitively delayed
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Trapnews: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
I dey pity otedola sha
even though I know "AT THE MOMENT" say im get money pass me by far

E dey painful when man see im children dey LovePeddler around. From one prick to the other

See as she dey force herself on the asika guy

Anyways more akamu to the homeboys we dey nack the otedola bitches cheesy
This is a very mo"ronic post and it is not funny. I do not have any affiliation with the Otedolas but I have so much respect for the family. Even as poor as your father is, he will never allow you follow your dream. Get a life!
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Trapnews:

This is a very mo"ronic post and it is not funny. I do not have any affiliation with the Otedolas but I have so much respect for the family. Even as poor as your father is, he will never allow you follow your dream. Get a life!
You are just a worthless ass licker; you don't have any affiliation with otedolas yet you are so pained so tey u dey talk say your father na poor man.. Otedolas daughters are promiscuous.. Eat it bitch cheesy

you have so much respect blah blah just because they are rich. thunder fire you there.. you wretched beast

I won't oblige ur mentions again you nincompoop tongue

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2018
stephleena:
female children are blessing, but femi should ask what's his offence to have attention seeking daughters.
lol.DJ cuppy own don too much abeg
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Sirmuel1(m): 11:15am On Mar 21, 2018
Babalawosisfake:
mean while nairaland babalawos has been busted as a fake and scammer. check my last topic

Abeg gist me cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Babalawosisfake: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Sirmuel1:

Abeg gist me cheesy
go to my post on my profile. all gist there.
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Trapnews: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

You are just a worthless ass licker; you don't have any affiliation with otedolas yet you are so pained so tey u dey talk say your father na poor man.. Otedolas daughters are promiscuous.. Eat it bitch cheesy

you have so much respect blah blah just because they are rich. thunder fire you there.. you wretched beast

I won't oblige ur mentions again you nincompoop tongue
Your hatred for this family will consume you. Work towards your success and stop hating on the rich. Poverty has indeed deranged you.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Toks2008(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Sorry Error...I usually don't click on threads like this...*exits thread*
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2018
princechurchill:
E still dey pain her Anichebe dumped her bony ass for a white puss@y
Bony?
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Toide: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2018
is she really a daughter of a billionaire,no decency at all, know be this one dey follow Mr eazi too.
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by MBtz(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2018
Haters everywhere sha. The babe did nothing wrong, shey she can't play and flirt with her man ni. Abi her crime gan gan is that her father is wealthy. Monitoring spirit everywhere! undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Oselu28(f): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2018
is she love starved.....abi iru omo jati jati WO le leyi,she no get class at all
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by zolajpower: 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thst is good and then before the arrival of there first child davidos manager wont be able to fertilize due to too much discharge of akamu,thereby making the content for making babies weak. As a result of smoking ,doing drugs and otherwise .
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by morganist99(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oselu28:
is she love starved.....abi iru omo jati jati WO le leyi,she no get class at all
kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by zolajpower: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oselu28:
Say no more girl ,the manage of davido / dj cuppy man is from a wealthy family the son of the dancing senator . Senator adeleke
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by okenwaa(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
jendhorlee:

cos na you sell the pant for her abi

Smallie shataaaap and go and wash plate.
This discussion is for adults.
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is not nice.
Papiikush:
This bìtch is a disgrace to womanhood.

The guy knew you are signed for Pepsi but choose not to mention you because he doesn't give a fück. Here you are pushing yourself at him.

Have some self respect and stop flinging yourself at men. No wonder your ex dumped your silly ass.
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Pappyto: 12:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
okenwaa:

Olodo.com

He said his clients cus he managing Dj Obi x Davido.
He didn't say "people close to me"...

Hate has eaten deep into your soul and you need goko cleanser asap.

D@ girl pant wey she dey wear for her "silly ass" fit buy your whole family(nuclear and extended) Christmas cloths.
Savage you are���
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by SoNature(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
Just look at people’s comments.

So much hate going on, on social media

When I finally hammer like Timaya, I will just shutdown all my social media platforms
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by Oselu28(f): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
zolajpower:

Say no more girl ,the manage of davido / dj cuppy man is from a wealthy family the son of the dancing senator . Senator adeleke

hmmm,see digging ooo..my first time of hearing it
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by CeeKay17: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Why do I feel like this girl is trying too hard? I mean the guy barely acknowledges her on social media yet she's the one doing all the posting and stuff online every given opportunity. It's their business thou.
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by zolajpower: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oselu28:

hmmm,see digging ooo..my first time of hearing it
grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Confirms Her Relationship With Asa Asika On Twitter by nextstep(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Funny to see people entering a thread to complain about the topic, or the person, or the fact it's on FP. Yet they are the same ones that clicked to open the thread; then they make extra effort to "reply, comment, submit", thus making the thread more popular. What gives? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS] / Bambam Opens Up On Getting Into Bbnaija By Paying Through Sex Or Cash / Yemi Alade Is Hot In Make Up Free Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.