Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,816 members, 7,942,058 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Will You Date Her Knowing She Was Your Cousin But She Isn't Aware ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Date Her Knowing She Was Your Cousin But She Isn't Aware ? (509 Views)

Man Drops Girlfriend At Park Not Knowing She Was Traveling For Her Wedding / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Date Her Knowing She Was Your Cousin But She Isn't Aware ? by TheDevilIsALai: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2018
I was on the verge of dating her but found out we might be related. Her surname and tribe gave me hints of this in advance when talking to her.

The surname is particular to only our family and it isn't a large one for that matter. She told me her dad is from my state and tribe but I asked around my older siblings and uncles if they know of her father they said they are not aware of her father's name as a one of our family members.

Her father never grew up in our state, neither did any of us either. So am guessing he might be a love child to any of my great uncles or even my grandfather sef. Her mother is Yoruba but she did hint that her dad's mum that is her grandmother is from Benue.

I think with all the miscegenation in her blood it is safe to say we can breed succesfully as her bloodline has been heavily tainted.

What do you think?

Re: Will You Date Her Knowing She Was Your Cousin But She Isn't Aware ? by krissconnect(m): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2018
So what's the picture for? Eh? Ole.. answer me

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Too Sensitive, Please Be Honest / Transgender Man Gives Birth In Finland / Divorce Not An Option? What Should A Man/Woman Do In This Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.