Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,246 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:44 PM

Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram (44249 Views)

Reno Omokri - “Leah Sharibu: The Girl Boko Haram Left Behind" / Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable / Boko Haram Returns Kidnapped Dapchigirls, 5 Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Kaxmytex(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2018
After dem don collect Ransom...
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Queenserah26(f): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2018
May God intervene and bring her back.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by mike404(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2018
valuedammy:
All this propaganda news!
YOU ARE A VERY SMART FELLOW

2 Likes

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by kingivie: 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Dis girl is too beautiful to be in dat place
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Okewa(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Why will u fall for the cheap propaganda
Manueleee:
O God why. save this girl.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by mike404(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
I CANNOT BE DECEIVED BY THIS TERRORIST GOVERNMENT

1 Like

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Spar7tan(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2018
Na crime to be a Christian? Na wa o
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Blackfire(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2018
Click like if you know this is a scam.

Click share if you know is real.

5 Likes

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by dominion001(m): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2018
So Buhari refused to pay same ransom for the Christian girl.

Mk una continue.

2 Likes

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by directorXixXICK(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
Please someone should remind me the title of this movie again undecided
This kawntry nijgeria
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by lilAZeeZ(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2018
propaganda news, grin
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Zeydah(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2018
Papiikush:
If I say what is in my mind now, a mod will ban me for speaking against a religion.

Well.. May God bring her back home safely
say anything you like...u are already proving yourself to be a religious fanatic...smh
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Kunlexity(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2018
I comment my reserve
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Bolster(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Nonsense!

What is Sahara Reporters trying to insinuate? That Boko Haram deliberately left out a single girl because she's a Christian? Stupid.

Nigerian media sha. They will always find a bad twist to a good and heartwarming news. Cheering news is bad business to them.

Instead of waiting for then head count of the girls they have quickly found a twist they hone in and monetize.

Sahara Reporters you can't rain on our parade o, Nigeria and the world are in joyful mood right now we won't tolerate your sadistic hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2018
directorXixXICK:

This kawntry nijgeria

Lol. Oh i see. And names of actors that starred in tje movie? undecided
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by mike404(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2018
Queenserah26:
May God intervene and bring her back.
YOU GUYS SHOULD REASON LIKE EDUCATED FOLKS SOMETIMES. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT THE SAME BOKO HARAM ATTEMPTED TO KILL PROPHET BULLHARY S A W BEFORE 2015 GENERAL ELECTION HIS CAR WAS BADLY DAMAGED BUT HE ESCAPED UNHURTgrin IT IS NOW SAFE TO SAY THAT PROPHET MUHAMMAD BULLHARY S A W IS THE BOKO HARAM WE ARE TALKING ABOUT angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by AnanseK(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2018
A scam to ensure there is no peace. I suspect IPOB terrorists for this false news.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by SuperBlack: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2018
Before Buhari leaves this world. He should better stop what he started in Nigeria. Both Boko Haram and Fulani Ediotas are Buhari's hand works.

2 Likes

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by justy15: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Premeditated arrangement to score cheap political point. The government is an accomplices in this scam arrangements but all of us cannot be deceived

1 Like

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Charly68: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2018
honey001:
Please, help me inform the presidency that they forgot one innocent girl where she was kept by them.
Scam abduction!
They should go and bring the girl back now oooh!
This is a clinical finish by bokoharam,they kidknapped the girls without any security interruption/interception and returned them neatly without being intercepted as well. But b4 the directors of this movie will think that they are smart let me point out that the movie is only 4 the gullibles
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Yeeyo: 11:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Buhari u will end in pain and suffering cos of what he is doing. because she is a Christian that's why u left her with boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by ModsWillKillNL: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Very sad and disturbing. Hopefully, she will regain her freedom very soon. I however don't like the religious angle. Like i wrote when the incidence occurred initially, the problem is a humanitarian one and we should not allow it to be politicized or given a religious coloration. Where is the proof that she is the only christian among the 110 kidnapped girls? How did sahara reporters got the information that she was not released because of her christian faith? Five of the girls were reported dead, were they killed because of their religion?

The same handles on nairaland that attempted to politicize the kidnapping and make it out as a Buahri failure are the same set of people that are now very angry over the release. People who don't care about the girls and their parents should not be allowed to compromise their safe return with politics and religion. We should wait for a more detailed information about the release and those still left in captivity before we start making baseless assertions.

Gbenu e soun jor

Can't you see this is all a set up?

Nobody will beat you for saying the truth na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by PHILipu1(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2018
honey001:
Please, help me inform the presidency that they forgot one innocent girl where she was kept by them.
Scam abduction!
They should go and bring the girl back now oooh!

This is a clinical finish by bokoharam,they kidknapped the girls without any security interruption/interception and returned them neatly without being intercepted as well. But b4 the directors of this movie will think that they are smart let me point out that the movie is only 4 the gullibles
You are so disappointed that it didn't go the way for the chibok girls that your hero couldn't rescue for years.

You are also sad that you can use this topic to campaign against PMB again

May God bless PMB and APC and we pray this will not happen again.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by Pascal181: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2018
I'm sure federal government has packed our money nd give the boko haram boys so that they can use it nd buy more sophisticated weapons to fight. God will judge buhari nd all his brainless supporters
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by perez100: 11:27am On Mar 21, 2018
They kept that one behind to make it look like it was boko boys that actually kidnapped those girls and detained that one cos she is a Xtian. Or they just want to hear what Christians will say. But they should not kill that girl because of politics to make it look real. Cow brains.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by bejeria101(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Auxiliary:
And the drama continues...

I wonder how our leaders sleep with all this propaganda flying around. Our conscience is so dead.

We need to start taking actions and initiative by ourselves...

Hypocrisy... Make them sha release the girl in good health, she looks beautiful to be harmed!

Their zombie followers dnt think so.
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by gaskiyamagana: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2018
Ransome has been paid. Can't we say boko haram is getting theirs of national cake through government school pupils kidnapping as against national Assembly legalize monthly outrageous pay from the Treasury?
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by horsepower101: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2018
Chibok girls were Christian and were held over 3 years.

Dapchi girls are Muslims and were all released weeks later.

1 Like

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by hush15: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Very sad and disturbing. Hopefully, she will regain her freedom very soon. I however don't like the religious angle. Like i wrote when the incidence occurred initially, the problem is a humanitarian one and we should not allow it to be politicized or given a religious coloration. The same handles on nairaland that attempted to politicize the kidnapping and make it out as a Buahri failure are the same set of people that are now very angry over the release. People who don't care about the girls and their parents should not be allowed to compromise their safe return with politics and religion.

But it is political already, its not anything humanitarian or whatever. From inception, its been political. From withdrawing of troops to returning is so political that it oozing lies and deceit and its choking.

Nobody is angry about the release. What people like me is so upset about and dont understand is why the need to kidnap to prove a point. Does life really has no meaning? Ofcourse they will be released. That's part of the agenda. Everything, whether intentional or non intentional is all about next year. I refuse to accept that it was a random kidnap. And following it through, the acts, the ignorance, the pretence, the assumptions, the intents, the emotions shows that it was all staged. A responsible government true to its citizens would never allow such acts to get away without culprits. This one, government engage the culprit in negotiations and the same culprits drive the same girls backs everything becomes normal just like that. Just to now give it a religious face, the only christian amongst the girls is now held backand i tell you, that one may take awhile cos she needs to be reprogrammed the right way.

This is evil. This is wickedness. The girls are returned, well it sounds good and ideally, one ahould be happy bit the whole charade is just pure evil

1 Like

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by tartar9(m): 11:35am On Mar 21, 2018
A Muslim who's also a captive is far better than being free and a kaffir!
Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by chosengocap: 11:36am On Mar 21, 2018
seunmsg:
Very sad and disturbing. Hopefully, she will regain her freedom very soon. I however don't like the religious angle. Like i wrote when the incidence occurred initially, the problem is a humanitarian one and we should not allow it to be politicized or given a religious coloration. Where is the proof that she is the only christian among the 110 kidnapped girls? How did sahara reporters got the information that she was not released because of her christian faith? Five of the girls were reported dead, were they killed because of their religion?

The same handles on nairaland that attempted to politicize the kidnapping and make it out as a Buahri failure are the same set of people that are now very angry over the release. People who don't care about the girls and their parents should not be allowed to compromise their safe return with politics and religion. We should wait for a more detailed information about the release and those still left in captivity before we start making baseless assertions.

Sharrap Seun. Anyone who hails hypocrisy is an hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Liah Sharibu, The Only Christian Amongst The Dapchigirls Remains With Boko Haram by osusuallstars: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2018
script or no script, may God bring this girl back to her parents safely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha: Tinubu Distressed Because He Feels APC Owes Him Compensation / ‘I Feel Ashamed’ – Dino Melaye On Ghana’s Independence Day Celebration / Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.