Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

See Reasons For The Delay Of 2018 Jamb Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Reasons For The Delay Of 2018 Jamb Result (315 Views)

JAMB Speaks On Delay In Final Batch Of 2018 UTME Results / Finally!! My JAMB Result Puts Smiles On My Face. / JAMB Result Slip Printing Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons For The Delay Of 2018 Jamb Result by UDYCONNECT: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2018
So many candidates have been complaining of not being able to see their result after the exams on like last year. Last year's result was made available to candidates soon after the exams, but that was not a good approach as it led to so many cancellation of candidate's result. Therefore, to avoid the same situation this year, the Joint Admission and Matriculation board through the office of the Registrar has made it clear that...................... more info at

http://www.talkmonaija.com.ng/2018/03/why-is-my-jamb-result-not-out-yet.html

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Tends To Expel 328 Students Over Poor Academic Performance / The Global Revolution In Military Affairs And Combat Effectiveness: Challenges A / Latest Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.