Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,277 members, 7,920,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:16 PM

The Emabarrassed Pianist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Emabarrassed Pianist (498 Views)

For Keyboadist/pianist Only / For Keyboadist/pianist Only / Watch This Viral Pianist Breeze Through Dr. Dre, 2pac, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Emabarrassed Pianist by musicalcrib: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
I walked up to the piano like I was a god. The pianist gave me room as he went to attend to other issues. I was enjoying the groove, the drummer added to my vibe. (For my mind, I was the “BOSS”)�. While the music was still ongoing, the Pastor took over. Remember when they say “One day for the owner”, it was that day, The Pastor started off on an entirely different key.
OMG!!!!!! I wasn’t very good with relative pitch so it took me about 15 seconds to get his key, Now, I needed to transpose that key to my “One and Only Key”, C. I glanced through the piano, I couldn’t find the transpose button. I started pressing all functional buttons on the piano to locate where the transpose button was.� At this moment, all eyes were on me. You know that feeling, right? Lot of thoughts were definitely running through the minds of those vicious eyes. It was horrible,. I was EMBARRASSED!!! While still trying to figure out how to communicate to the Earth to swallow me, the Pianist came to save me by showing me how to access the transpose function and in no time I was back following the groove. After the service of course I stayed low key. LOL!!!
If you have experienced this or there are all tendencies of you experiencing this then you have to become the “CONFIDENT PIANIST”.
Who is the Confident Pianist?
Be part of ‘PROJECT2018’. What is PROJECT2018? Achieving Playing on all keys in 2018. Join the Series @ https://musicalcrib.com and you will be glad you did. Share and Tag those that need this also. Musicalcrib.com| Where Passion meets Opportunity.button.
I am sure you are aware you can become “THE CONFIDENT PIANIST”. It’s very simple. Playing on all keys has always been a big hurdle for me, I thought it was only for those that went to a musical School. I WAS WRONG!!
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME “THE CONFIDENT PIANIST”? Then join the series “PRACTICAL APPROACH TO PLAY ALL KEYS” @ https://musicalcrib.com as I share my real-life practical approach. You don’t not want to be part of this series.
Be part of ‘PROJECT2018’. What is PROJECT2018? Achieving Playing on all keys in 2018. Join the Series @ https://musicalcrib.com and you will be glad you did. Share and Tag those that need this also. Musicalcrib.com| Where Passion meets Oppurtunity.

Re: The Emabarrassed Pianist by vvaley(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
musicalcrib:
I walked up to the piano like I was a god. The pianist gave me room as he went to attend to other issues. I was enjoying the groove, the drummer added to my vibe. (For my mind, I was the “BOSS”)�. While the music was still ongoing, the Pastor took over. Remember when they say “One day for the owner”, it was that day, The Pastor started off on an entirely different key.
OMG!!!!!! I wasn’t very good with relative pitch so it took me about 15 seconds to get his key, Now, I needed to transpose that key to my “One and Only Key”, C. I glanced through the piano, I couldn’t find the transpose button. I started pressing all functional buttons on the piano to locate where the transpose button was.� At this moment, all eyes were on me. You know that feeling, right? Lot of thoughts were definitely running through the minds of those vicious eyes. It was horrible,. I was EMBARRASSED!!! While still trying to figure out how to communicate to the Earth to swallow me, the Pianist came to save me by showing me how to access the transpose function and in no time I was back following the groove. After the service of course I stayed low key. LOL!!!
If you have experienced this or there are all tendencies of you experiencing this then you have to become the “CONFIDENT PIANIST”.
Who is the Confident Pianist?
Be part of ‘PROJECT2018’. What is PROJECT2018? Achieving Playing on all keys in 2018. Join the Series @ https://musicalcrib.com and you will be glad you did. Share and Tag those that need this also. Musicalcrib.com| Where Passion meets Opportunity.button.
I am sure you are aware you can become “THE CONFIDENT PIANIST”. It’s very simple. Playing on all keys has always been a big hurdle for me, I thought it was only for those that went to a musical School. I WAS WRONG!!
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME “THE CONFIDENT PIANIST”? Then join the series “PRACTICAL APPROACH TO PLAY ALL KEYS” @ https://musicalcrib.com as I share my real-life practical approach. You don’t not want to be part of this series.
Be part of ‘PROJECT2018’. What is PROJECT2018? Achieving Playing on all keys in 2018. Join the Series @ https://musicalcrib.com and you will be glad you did. Share and Tag those that need this also. Musicalcrib.com| Where Passion meets Oppurtunity.

Happened to me once back in days playing for one of our Christ Embassy branches that i have never been to before.
Best advice is before storming any keyboard ( i.e if u are the one key type), always be sure to have visited that keyboard before and know how to transpose before storming it on a service day.

(1) (Reply)

[music] 2face – "In Love And Ashes" / Reggae Music Legend, Ras Kimono Dies At Age 60. / Eje Wizzy (freestyle Plenty Money)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.