Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,257 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls (54880 Views)

Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
This is an old video. Can u see the vehicles they used to drop the girls Nope. All lies
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by princechurchill(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Islam breeds terrorism

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by MrGreenMavro: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Remove DH and I from DAPCHI.. U will get APC.. Those girls go excursion and they are back.. Whowan fool who?? BUHARI pls sing another song.. This one na old school music..
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by maestroferddi: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2018
What are they waiting for?

Boko Haram should pick up registration forms and get duly registered with Buhari's INEC.

I am sure they will command a large following because there is really little to choose from APC and Boko Haram these days...

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2018
Dontquit:

I am just thinking of how i will one day explain dis Picture of Dapchi people waving to boko haram to my children n grand children.... what is wrong with us?
Achebe was right... "There was a country"

I weep God who bewitched us.
Noting is wrong with us Southerners, our only problem is the North. They have made d country obsolete.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=faroukfahima post=66045393]More PHOTOS: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram Terrorists

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by olasaad(f): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2018
xpac01:
All I see is "a struggle to make peace with your own devil..."

Abi ooo bring your enemies closer
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by dreamwords: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
PHOTOSHOPPED PICTURES JUST TO TARNISH BUHARI & APC IMAGE

GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS THE APC
xombie number 104

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Reference(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Of course. That is not Nigerian territory, not Nigerian citizens or the DSS watching this video should identify those folks and do the needful. Supoorting those who fight to destroy the state is sedition. Ask Ipob supporters languishing in jail.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Lawrencejr73: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2018
As work no dey Na to go join Boko Haram with my First Class degree... I go quickly rise to the position of general.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Jomark(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

Your sense dey New Zealand and that country far die
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Alexk2(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2018
What do you want them to do pls? To be stoning and insulting them...or to start attacking them so they can kill those girls right before them? Until you guys walk in their shoes, you'll never understand those pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by hush15: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2018
dealslip:

The videos were also video shopped. You only say this because you are a die hard Muslim and will only support PMB because he his Muslim. Regardless of whether he has performed well or not.

No, he only says such because he is a complete retard who brain is way smaller that my mistletoe...

The only favour nigerians can do for those girls is to just get rid of that party in the next elections. I dont care if it is kowa or pdp or anyone but not this present evil we have and call a party. Its sad fortunes all the way inception of this government. Taking one step forward and tens of thousand back
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by pinpinkay: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2018
I can categorically tell you that d world has ended in Nigeria... From today hence, i cease to b a Nigerian. My new nationality will b announced very soon.
God, abeg separet me and my households from this northerners and nigerian government.

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by sunnyside16(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2018
IT IS FINISHED. If we have less than one year to elections and the country is this quiet concerning campaigns and people contesting, then IT IS REALLY FINISHED.

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Culin(f): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Hired boko haram ba. Because the boko haram I've heard of won't even be part of this nonsense. People that bomb and kill without mercy.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by gazal55(m): 8:09am On Mar 22, 2018
I couldn't believed my eyes anyway am waiting for real Bokoboiz to show their face, I surely know these guys are Nigerian soldiers pretending to be BokoHaram
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Iyalayaibomaku: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Culin(f): 8:11am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

Videos too were photoshopped?
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by DesireBenjamin: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

You are PLAIN STUPID!
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by gratiaeo(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Which vehicle did they used to drop the girls.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by ukejejohnson(m): 8:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Annie939:
buhari funding Boko boys since 1983

Pity your mentality small abeg
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by introvertedsoul: 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC

See... children, this is what happens to your brain when you eat Gworo,kulikuli, nunu and kunu every day.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Dontquit:

I am just thinking of how i will one day explain dis Picture of Dapchi people waving to boko haram to my children n grand children.... what is wrong with us?
Achebe was right... "There was a country"

I weep God who bewitched us.

What would you expect them to have done
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2018
Reference:
Of course. That is not Nigerian territory, not Nigerian citizens or the DSS watching this video should identify those folks and do the needful. Supoorting those who fight to destroy the state is sedition. Ask Ipob supporters languishing in jail.

They are not supporting them. You people live in relatively safer environment hence you can easily judge. But if you live in troubled areas, I bet you would not be typing this.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 22, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

GOD BLESS THE APC
You northerners are two sentimental.
May Allah judge you.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Speedo17(m): 8:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Right now my heart goes out to the Nigerian troops dug-in in the NE for this political battle that has caused needless deaths. The State of their morale now that the truth is revealed and BH celebrated and empowered even more than our own forces.
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by okosunehis: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2018
Which way Nigeria?
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by Lilimax(f): 8:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Robisky001:
You mean these are the invincible bokoharam? Indeed, this Charade has become a money spinning business to continue looting spere.
Before nko? Have you forgotten that $1Billion dollars was earmarked for fighting Boko Haram in the North East by this government embarassed
Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by petuniaevents(f): 8:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Na wa oo

Re: Dapchi Residents Hailing, Shaking Hands With Boko Haram After Dropping The Girls by MYHUBBY: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2018
who snapped the people waving and hailing bokoharam? where is the pics of them dropping the dapchi girls

you see northerners all of you're bunch of irredeemable dimwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Real Reasons Tinubu Appointed New Service Chiefs, Others / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster / President Jonathan Pictured At Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.