Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,883 members, 7,980,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:49 AM

Imagine Nigeria Bans Christianity And Islam! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Imagine Nigeria Bans Christianity And Islam! (1441 Views)

Pastor Adeboye:Israel bans Christianity long ago no brethren there. (Vid) / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Imagine Nigeria Bans Christianity And Islam! by budaatum: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Even I, would fight against the ban vaxx, or they'll soon come after me once they're done with the Christians, Muslims and the Pagans.

They'd claim I was an atheistian practising atheistianism or atheislim!

1 Like

Re: Imagine Nigeria Bans Christianity And Islam! by 0temSapien: 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2018
DeSepiero:

Bush man, no religion is NOT equal to atheism
Unlearn and relearn
Yes, I do no religion yet I'm no atheist. So true.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Joshua Selman Made Me Lose My Girl / This Gospel Shall Be Preached In All The World, Then Shall The End Come - Jesus / The Truth Behind Men Dying After Sex In Hotel Rooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.