Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" (33458 Views)

Obinna Amaechi Graduates From Simon Fraser University Canada (Rotimi Amaechi Son / Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" - Rotimi Amaechi / Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Are you now threatening people(especially Yorubas) with One Nigeria ?
eat cake

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

one nigeria is good for you

I don't need a rebel to tell me what to do.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

I don't need a rebel to tell me what to do.
when are you going on self exile to Romania ? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by resurgentxtian4: 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

eat cake

I know what to say but I won’t say it.

You are a very pained man I know but you don’t have to descend this low.

Nigeria has hurt us all but you igbos take it too personal and that is not helping you guys at all. Having personal anger and animosity towards Yorubas won’t take you anywhere. I don’t even think you were born during the civil war so why carry such heavy burden?

God will heal you.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

when are you going on self exile to Romania ? grin grin

Are you asking me whether you should go on exile like your god and saviour, kanu?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

Are you asking me whether you should go on exile like your god and saviour, kanu?
listen to Prophet Nnamdi Kanu for your own good LMAO

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

listen to Prophet Nnamdi Kanu for your own good LMAO

You are suffering from identity complexity. So, when will you do like your prophet and disappear from existence
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

You are suffering from identity complexity. So, when will you do like your prophet and disappear from existence
Embrace the prophet, before you become a permanent refugee grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

Embrace the prophet, before you become a permanent refugee grin grin

But you aren't embracing your prophet now. You should embrace your prophet first by going on exile before you preach that gospel to another.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

But you aren't embracing your prophet now. You should embrace your prophet first by going on exile before you preach that gospel to another.
Be wise.
Your ancestral land is going, going . . . . . grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

Be wise.
Your ancestral land is going, going . . . . . grin grin grin

You mean the same way gully erosion stole your ancestral land and exhume your parents from their graves?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

You mean the same way gully erosion stole your ancestral land and exhume your parents from their graves?
Owerri amaka grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 12:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

Owerri amaka grin grin

Comment has no bearing on the subject matter. Pretend as if you have sense by focusing only on the subject of discuss

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

Comment has no bearing on the subject matter. Pretend as if you have sense by focusing only on the subject of discuss
How far have you gone with the self-imposed-exile plans ? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

How far have you gone with the self-imposed-exile plans ? grin

You should ask kanu your prophet for direction. He will teach you how to exile like a coward

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

You should ask kanu your prophet for direction. He will teach you how to exile like a coward
Respect the Ohamadike of Igboland grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

Respect the Ohamadike of Igboland grin grin

If you respect him, you would have followed him into exile

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

If you respect him, you would have followed him into exile
I notice that you respect him too, since you and resurgentxtian4 are both planning to go on exile grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Lipscomb(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yoshy:

I didn't say so either, however, do you think he is Igbo or not?
he is not thanks.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by chairman00100: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
focus7:
Hmmmn!!!

I guess the igbos will be feeling important now with their 5% votes.
proudly 5% and it's not because of what amaechi said because he said nothing and not because of what you think because what you think doesn't count in this

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Yoshy: 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
he is not thanks.

I see but only your ignorance.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Lipscomb(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Yoshy:

I see but only your ignorance.
A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by Yoshy: 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lipscomb:
A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

Hahaha, keen mind? And you do not realize the origin of one when you see it amidst Nigerian politics?

Don't quote me again.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by olabrad: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
imhotep:

I notice that you respect him too, since you and resurgentxtian4 are both planning to go on exile grin grin

cc lzaa onyeoga

It still doesn't change the fact that Igbos are slaves to the north.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by flezyblinkzy: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Herdsmen:
Vote buhari and die...
Hunger depression go just end your life with suicide.
Guy i tell you just imagine wat Ameachi is saying >:
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by flezyblinkzy: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
This man has concluded in disgracing Rivers. So, upon the killing you still want us to vote the dulardinho.
Instead of looking up to the independence of ur people, they keep telling us to vote as if we are their willing tools.
Onye Iberibe.
Ameachi should press 1 to receive common sense grin
OnyeOGA:

grin
This man has concluded in disgracing Rivers. So, upon the killing you still want us to vote the dulardinho.
Instead of looking up to the independence of ur people, they keep telling us to vote as if we are their willing tools.
Onye Iberibe.
Ameachi should press 1 to receive common sense

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by shallysgirl: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
focus7:
Hmmmn!!!

I guess the igbos will be feeling important now with their 5% votes.
You with your 100%votes,what have you achieved? I guess you are feeling important with your mere commissioner houseboy figurehead VP who has denied Christ and a health minister who his boss has no regards whatsoever for. Rabbish.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by shallysgirl: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

Your opinion doesn't matter. The opinion controllers in igboland are your political leaders, who already have their eyes on aso rock.

For all we know, you don't even have PVC. And here you are commenting as if you hold the voting destiny of igboland.

Even if you have PVC, has your vote ever counted in Nigeria?

Oga wake up to reality
So,why your earlier comment?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by shallysgirl: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

You mean like

Lauretta Onochie
Joe Igbokwe
Rochas Okorocha
Rotimi Amechi
Iwuanyanwu, etc?

Your igbo tribe is the definition of true slaves to the north. Stop being stupid

I can't believe you. There is no northern slave greater than Tinubu who has been trashed and yet being sent on slavish errands by the masters . Even his wife is ashamed. Health minister Nko? Mere commissioner osibaande who is supposed to be a pastor and Christians have been slaughtered like chicken Nko?
The slaves are those online and I know they are not northerners but southwestern slaves who see all the evil going on and still come out to defend their caliphate masters. Tufiakwa.

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by shallysgirl: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

I don't need any picture to prove that Igbos are slaves to the north. If you are in doubt, goan ask Lauretta Onochie
Lauretta Onochie is Niger deltan /SS, and according to you, they are not Igbos. Why are you doing attache by force na? That aside, we know the real slaves. You can ask the moon sighters.

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by shallysgirl: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
olabrad:

Your opinion differs from that of Kanu and IPOB. Is it that you have denounced your god and saviour, kanu the same way your fathers denounced ojukwu?
This has nothing to do with Kanu. It is you yorubas that have been shouting attache by force online since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: "Igbos Should Confess & Apologize For Not Voting For Buhari" by TheKingdom: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
WHEN BIAFRA COMES AND BEGINS TO PUT TRAITORS ON TRIAL, CHIBUIKE WILL BE AMONG THE FIRST DOZEN TO FACE SENTENCING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Members Escape Through Tunnel In Lagos / #BringBackOurGirls Member Mubaraka Sani Dies In Accident Along Abuja-kaduna Road / Heads To Roll In NYSC Over Adeosun’s Certificate

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.