Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,789 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Dapchi Girls Kidnap : Just Thinking Aloud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girls Kidnap : Just Thinking Aloud (427 Views)

Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) / Dapchi Girls Abduction: My Dramatic Escape - 15-Year-Old Girl Recounts (Photo) / Foreigners Come For A Nigerian Who Claimed Chibok Girls Kidnap Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dapchi Girls Kidnap : Just Thinking Aloud by Benard94(m): 5:45am On Mar 22, 2018
Here is a picture of the returned girls from the Boko Haram's den. I seriously need some clarifications with respect to this news that is the heart of discussion in the country. I do not belong to any political party but I have my PVC with me. So, nobody should come here and start soaking me political saliva, I no get extra cloth in my bag o.

1. We are so glad they are back. But I'm curious about how their bags are packed like they just came back from a cool vacation or something! Who packed their bags? Did Boko Haram wait for them to pack before the kidnap? Or did Boko Haram take them shopping before they returned?

2. I learnt that the Boko boys told the residents not to send these girls to school again. Has Boko Haram become a counseling team? Are they that good hearted to return these girls without a penny collected as the presidency claimed?

3. Why will a country that ought to protect the citizens keep playing politics with the lives of over 100 naive girls, if this is political again?

4. What is the aim of all these drama? To win accolades for great work? To give Nigerians what to argue about so as to distract them a bit from criticism on the biting hardship? A showmanship of superiority over the past administration? I don't know.

5. Why are girls always kidnapped? I don't say boys should be kidnapped as well. Are these Boko Haram guys spirits? Why can't our military take the battle to their coverts?
I am at sixes and sevens.

I clearly need some answers...

Re: Dapchi Girls Kidnap : Just Thinking Aloud by AnodaIT(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2018
Government that should be building more roads than past administration, is allowing their citizens to be abducted in order to have a better response time

Really shame
Re: Dapchi Girls Kidnap : Just Thinking Aloud by Benard94(m): 6:31am On Mar 22, 2018
AnodaIT:
Government that should be building more roads than past administration, is allowing their citizens to be abducted in order to have a better response time

Really shame

Response time indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Voice Of The People Is Voice Of God:90% Of Nigerian Want Ochibanjo Remove As VP / How Suspected Assassins Linked To Dino Melaye Escaped From Police Custody / Imo Keke, Okada Riders, Taxi Drivers Pledge Support And Endorse Emeka Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.