Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,366 members, 7,910,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Daughter Wants To Be The Next Emir – Emir Sanusi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Daughter Wants To Be The Next Emir – Emir Sanusi (692 Views)

Emir Of Kano (sanusi) Sex Scandal (full Video) / Fulanis Are Not Criminals – Emir Sanusi / Portrait Photo Of The Son Of Emir Sanusi (Emir Of Kano), On His Police Uniform. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Wants To Be The Next Emir – Emir Sanusi by goodsolomon: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Muhammadu Sanusi II, emir of Kano, says one of his daughters wants to succeed him as the second most ranked Muslim leader in Nigeria.

Sanusi said this in an interview with Financial Times at his Kano residence.

“My daughter wants to be the next emir of Kano, and she’s disappointed I’ve not yet appointed a woman to the Kano emirate council,” Sanusi said.
https://www.leadingreporters.com/news/my-daughter-wants-to-be-the-next-emir-emir-sanusi/
Re: My Daughter Wants To Be The Next Emir – Emir Sanusi by SilentBang(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2018
I dont know how islam works anyway, can a female be an Emir ?

Politics over here is a family business.

And when they say AFRICA IS A SHITHOLE, we start hyperventilating and cursing all we can, in our ignorance.

(1) (Reply)

How Tribalim Creep Into Nairaland ~ Dirkcoyt Observation / Funny Names On Nairaland / Hello I'm Buying All Gift Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.