Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,971 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:24 AM

How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man (6703 Views)

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart / Just Look At What My Girlfriend/fiancee Just Did? You Will Be Amazed / My Fiancee Just Returned My Ring After Six Years Of Engagement - Heartbroken Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by Divay22(f): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Painkila:
just don't trust women,I was fucking a girl yesterday and her fiancee called, she just picked the phone and talked to him like everything is okay,meanwhile my dick was in her pussy waiting for her to finish her conversation so that the pounding can continue.
Lol
Small small na grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by ubunja(m): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

No, it isn't. You can't know a woman's body better than she does.
true.but since when have women been honest in their dealings with men.
when i see a woman all i see is a conman. you creatures are crafty forever.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by introvertious: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
sniff her pussy
Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by Waju83(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
FluidQueen:

A Woman that's Hórny Would be Sloppy Wet and her Vagina muscles Would start to relax. The vagina will become naturally “loose” when a woman is sexually aroused in Anticipation for Itercourse.

After sex it resumes its normal State.
Pat yourself at the back. You did a good job. Don't let your insecurities get the better of you.

I couldn't have said it better! ..... just to add to it
A woman who is ovulating exhibits this too, she's generally wet half the time even without a tough from a man, her hormones are more active that just words of sex can make her wet because she's Hot half the time
Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by myself13: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
introvertious:
sniff her pussy

Are you pvssy starved? Sniffing pussy anyhow ain't our culture.
Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by OhiOfIhima: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
swiz123:
Kpekus no get meter bro.

Trust a woman at your own peril.

Love leads to emotional abuse.

Bleep 'em as much as you can and move over to the next meat.

Love only makes us weak with unnecessary paranoia

Take my advice bro, one love
A real man must work on dis advice... Love expose men to unnecessary danger of emotional trauma.. Bleep n move on. Also expect d same result from d mother of ur unborn kids.. Circle continue!
Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by Ezkid(m): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
A Woman that's Hórny Would be Sloppy Wet and her Vagina muscles Would start to relax. The vagina will become naturally “loose” when a woman is sexually aroused in Anticipation for Itercourse.

Pat yourself at the back. You did a good job. Don't let your insecurities get the better of you. [/quote] If u follow the op carefully, he said "SHE WAS UNUSUALLY OPEN", I believe u know what he mean by UNUSUAL, c'mon he's been with her probably for years, are u saying she's never been in the mood during those period? He knew something is wrong immediately he inserted his dick into her and I strongly believe she's been with another man. Same thing has happened to me before, later found out she's getting drilled by our neighbor. Furthermore, op said she wasn't interested in the sex so does that ring a bell?? The fact that she defended being loose with menses story has established the truth that she's been with another guy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Painkila:
just don't trust women,I was fucking a girl yesterday and her fiancee called, she just picked the phone and talked to him like everything is okay,meanwhile my dick was in her pussy waiting for her to finish her conversation so that the pounding can continue.

Dis Lagos girls na die.
Say the boyfriend no notice anything ?
Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

@RightOrWrong, she's correct.

Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

Even a woman would never follow a woman's advise, the few that did have lived to regret it.
Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ezkid:

Pat yourself at the back. You did a good job. Don't let your insecurities get the better of you. If u follow the op carefully, he said "SHE WAS UNUSUALLY OPEN", I believe u know what he mean by UNUSUAL, c'mon he's been with her probably for years, are u saying she's never been in the mood during those period? He knew something is wrong immediately he inserted his dick into her and I strongly believe she's been with another man. Same thing has happened to me before, later found out she's getting drilled by our neighbor. Furthermore, op said she wasn't interested in the sex so does that ring a bell?? The fact that she defended being loose with menses story has established the truth that she's been with another guy.

You said it all.
The whole truth.
Re: How Do I Know If My Fiancee Just Had Sex With Another Man by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
swiz123:
Kpekus no get meter bro.

Trust a woman at your own peril.

Love leads to emotional abuse.

Bleep 'em as much as you can and move over to the next meat.

Love only makes us weak with unnecessary paranoia

Take my advice bro, one love
Are you saying that women should do the same. They shod do hit and run because men can't keep their docks in between their legs? They should lock their emotions in a box, keep it save in there wardrobe and then go out and Bleep freelly beacsue men will always hurt them no matter how faithful they are? do you mean there should be not her like partners I'm a relationship or couple in a marriage because some people can't do without filling their heads with thoughts of their partner cheating?
That guy might just be looking for a reason to dumb that babe. People tend to generate a lot of stories when they are tired of a relationship and wants to move to another.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... / Would You Allow A Photographer To Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? See Photos / Is It Wrong To Kiss Your Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.