Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,197 members, 7,932,066 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 05:19 PM

Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) (61087 Views)

Is Cocoderm Cream Good For Black Skin? / Before Vs Now: Nigerian Lady’s Transformation Photos / Lady Returns Back To Her Dark Skin After Initially Bleaching (before Vs Now Phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chai women and their lies. Just say money no dey again to bleach
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nyrah(f): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Lighter skin indicates that you are a refined and posh person, who is probably from a rich family,does not do manual work/labour and in some cultures, the light skinned girl commands a higher brideprice than the darker-skinned girl.
I've been trying so hard to ignore this post..This is the most ridiculous write up I've ever seen..Damn

3 Likes

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by riyanxeally(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
jesos blasphemy chai...n genevieve n Oprah nko?dem poor n chimmanda
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Expl0rers: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
this one dun holy pass angels

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by hisMrs(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
This one is not even serious
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Nyrah:

I've been trying so hard to ignore this post..This is the most ridiculous write up I've ever seen..Damn

I merely state what some elements of society think about light skin vs dark skin. It does not mean I think light skinned people are better than dark skinned people, or that I find bleaching acceptable.

Thanks.
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by mystery22: 4:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
Cromcruach91:

Lighter skin indicates that you are a refined and posh person, who is probably from a rich family,does not do manual work/labour and in some cultures, the light skinned girl commands a higher brideprice than the darker-skinned girl.
guy what are you saying self. a rich person is rich abeg.no be only pay higher bride price on a fair skinned girl. when you take care of your skin,you will look rich and fresh.

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
I never meant to cause you any sorrow. I never meant to cause you any pain. I only wanted to one time see you laughing. I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos) by Wantedola(m): 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Why do people bleach self, like if you aren't like skinned you wor wor be that. Funny enough, even light skinned people bleach as well.. So in a nutshell, another name for madness is BLEACHING. God in his infinite mercy revived her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skin Bleaching-the Dangers(with Pix) / Who Wore It Better: Chioma Or Nengi? / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.