Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. (1082 Views)

3-day Fasting And Prayer- New Covenant Church / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Bishop Oyedepo- "We Have Never Made Profit From Covenant University" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2018
YOU ARE NOT MADE OF HUMAN STUFF.

Acts 3:22 For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren,

like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

When the Lord sent Moses to Pharaoh, He did not send him as a man.

Exodus 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh...

Jesus came and was God unto the world. He came as God in the form of a man. And hear what Jesus said.

John 20:21 Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.

If you connect these two scriptures above, you will understand that you are only in the form of a man, you are not made of human stuff. There is something strange about your makeup!

The day you gave your life to Jesus, you received another life. You had human life before, now you have eternal life, which is the God–order of life.

So you now operate the God–order of life within the form of an ordinary structure.

Carry the understanding therefore, that the same way Moses confronted Pharaoh, is the same way you are to handle Satan, in anyway he presents himself.

It was not Moses that was able to get Israel out of Pharaoh’s hand, it was the greater one in him!

From now on, when the Pharaoh of this world (Satan) presents himself, look at him and pity him.

Tell him, "Pharaoh, this is another Moses, the New Testament one. Now, get lost, in Jesus name!"

One day I was driving back from Ibadan (West of Nigeria) and at a check point, a soldier pointed his gun at me, threatening to shoot me.

I told him, "You are too small!" Immediately, his gun dropped in his hands. The next thing he said was, "I am sorry."

Friend, another life has been infused and injected into you. It is eternal life – the very life of God! The Bible calls it “this treasure in earthen vessels”

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels...

An understanding of the image of God in us, will translate us from the realm of human limitations, and put us right where things will work for us as they would for God.

If you don’t have an understanding of the truth "Ye are gods", you will not be able to put situations on earth under control.

If you approach spiritual battles as a human being, you are bound to fail, because the flesh profiteth nothing. It is the spirit that quickeneth. By strength shall no man

Isaiah 59:19 ...When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.

Not a man’s height, status or the strength of his natural muscles, but the Spirit of God on the inside of him.
This is the only way man can successfully put the enemy, Satan, where he belongs.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

All of you that are the children of the Most High God are gods. And I mean all, not some, not a few.

But because you don’t know this, you are prone to die like men and fall like one of the princes.

You must know that by virtue of your new birth, you are no longer a mere being, but a peculiar being in human form.

Everybody is free to be plagued by diseases, not you. Everybody is free to be frustrated in their various endeavours except you. The nobles of the earth may have no place to put their seats, not you.
“I have said, Ye are gods!”

You must understand in depth how this revelation is to affect your daily lifestyle.

Besides, you must put it into practice.
Ye are gods! Know it! Understand it! Walk in the reality of it! Work it out.

Amen.

Hallelujah.

Excerpts from the book, Satan get lost by David Oyedepo.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hope.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for...

Hope comes by the Word of God. So also faith comes by the Word. But it takes faith, fertilised by hope, for results to be delivered.

Faith gives substance to your hope. To be hopeless is to be helpless!

Every time you give up on an issue, you become absolutely hopeless. Not even God can help you then, because without faith, it is impossible to please Him.

No matter how strong your faith is, without hope it is unproductive.

Have you ever found a man, no matter how strong he is, who gave birth to children without a woman?

Faith gives substance to hope - there is a fertilization that produces an eventual evidence. So, if there is no hope, faith has no value!

There are quite a lot of people operating at the frequency of hopelessness, yet they are expecting faith to produce. Faith minus hope is barren!

What faith does is to fertilize hope. Wherever there is no hope, faith is worthless.

When you hear people say things like: "It can't work! It is a hopeless situation! You just need to understand what I'm saying. You don't know what I'm going through", leave such a man alone. Nothing will work for him!

Friends, every time you conclude a case as hopeless, you have killed the case!

Hope is the mother of the evidence that faith produces. When hope is dead, faith is valueless. There is nothing you can't see coming that will ever come.

I'm glad to let you know though, that if you're born again, by destiny you will never get to a point of hopelessness in any area of your life. You have that assurance.

Ecclesiastes 9:4 For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.

There is hope for anyone joined to the living God, in whatever situation he might find himself.

By destiny you are a creature of hope –  hope that maketh not ashamed - because it has the backing of the Sovereign God.

He is the vine and you are the branches. So, the Bible says there is hope for you. Because you are joined to the living God, there is hope for you.

Listen, no case can be closed except by you! Don't let what any doctor says kill your faith!

Every time you lack expectation, you won't see any manifestation, because expectation is the mother of manifestation.

Nothing comes to light except it is first conceived, and then it is released.

This is your hour! You must be able to see ahead what you want to touch and handle.

I have never seen trouble ahead of me; even when people talk to me in dreams, I answer back!

Hope is what makes faith productive and dynamic, and places the results you are expecting in your hands.

Look at Abraham's case:

Romans 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed,

through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

4:14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

4:16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed;

not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God,

who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

4:18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations,

according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Despite all odds, Abraham believed! When it was no longer sensible to have hope, Abraham still believed!

See how the Bible described it:
"Who against hope believed in hope..."
It's simply amazing!

Abraham was not weak in faith. Friends, do you know what hope does? It strengthens your faith!

Now concerning that situation, tell yourself, "It is not over. This can't just be the end! Until I win, nobody will blow the final whistle.

Hope strengthens faith. "And being not weak in faith, because he believed in hope", the Bible says Abraham considered not his own body, which was as good as dead.

No counsellor at the time could have offered him any encouragement. But hope was in place, so his faith did not die!

As long as you have hope, your faith will remain alive. Abraham "considered not..." 
Active faith disregards contrary evidences.

Abraham considered not his own body, nor the "deadness of Sarah's womb"! This is what the power of hope is all about. It deadens your consideration of what the world calls facts.

Hope makes you become dead to facts and alive to faith. It destroys the power facts might want to have over you, and enthrones the force of faith.

Hope tells you, "It's not over!"

Romans 4:20 He staggered not at the promise of God...

When hope is in place, you find yourself disregarding contrary opinions, comments, and reports. When you do this, you become stable.

It is not just what God says therefore that is important, what you see is also important.

Hope tells you, "I can see it clearly. I won't get anything contrary to what God has said and what I have believed". And faith tells you, "God is equal to the task.

Friends, it is very important to understand the place of hope in the operations of faith.

In the early years of this faith movement, quite a lot of people felt hope is an enemy of faith.

They were saying, "Faith is now."

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith gives substance to hope. Hope has to be there first. When hope is dead, the substance of faith is worthless.

Have you ever seen or heard of a dead woman who became pregnant? When hope is dead, faith is gone! It becomes valueless.

As far as God is concerned, no case that will ever confront you is hopeless. I don't know what your doctors might have told you, or what your friends have said, but God is assuring you right now that there is hope.

If you can contact hope, then you have created an atmosphere for faith to come alive and for evidence to come forth.

There is hope for you! Your case is not closed, and can never be closed! Until it is decided in your favour.

Abraham saw the promise. That was the reason he didn't stagger. Faith is seeing the unseen.

2 Corinthians 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen:

for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

That failure you seem to be going through, that frustration, that obvious pressing need in your life, that is making you run from pillar to post, are all temporary!

Only the things that are not seen are eternal. Eternal means indestructible.

Romans 4:21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Hope is what will help you to ignore and disregard everything contrary to your expectations. It will make you fully persuaded and help to stabilize you.

James said:

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Such a man, he says, should not expect to receive anything from God.

When you have located a promise in the scriptures, you can believe it in your heart, but until you see it clearly, you can't declare it boldly.

This is probably the reasons you have not been able to declare many things your heart believes boldly –  you are yet to see them clearly.

You woman that has "been believing" God for a child, see your child in your hand right now. If you can see it, no one can counsel you to be careful.

You will shout it anywhere (that your baby is on the way) and make everybody mad!

If you knew me when I first started shouting prosperity you would have laughed me to scorn, like many did!

There was nothing to show that it was real I was the only one that could see it. I could see it so clearly that I didn't need to pray about it.

Hallelujah.

Excerpts from, Exploits of Faith by David Oyedepo.

Please, share❤

Get your sponsored free copy on WhatsApp, 08126401351.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thank you Jesus!
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

THE WONDERS OF STEADFASTNESS IN PRAYING KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT PRAYERS.

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

As you keep going on your knees, praying for the lost, your labor will not be in vain in Jesus name.

Someone was asking, "When will we stop praying kingdom advancement prayers?"

Romans 8:34 ... It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus is in heaven now, praying for the lost.

As long as this is so, we shall also continue to pray kingdom advancement prayers.

We learnt at the beginning of this week that the two ways to engage in a revival is by soul winning and praying kingdom advancement prayers.

But the one we are called to do without ceasing is praying kingdom advancement prayers.

1 Thessalonians 5:17 Pray without ceasing.

When we pray for the needs of others our returns are guaranteed.

A couple was looking for the fruit of the womb, going from one mountain to another without results.

But when they joined our commission and learnt about praying for others, God visited them with their desired babies (not one). Hallelujah!

What we pray for others, God makes happen for us. When you point one finger to others, the other four are pointing in your direction.

I find it hard to pray for myself these days. Even our children little are now praying for the kingdom. Hallelujah!

A grandma was sick and needed healing. As she wanted to start praying for herself, her little grand daughter reminded her to pray for the kingdom instead, and God healed her miraculously!

Ephesians 6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Praying for the lost is for our own good.

Ephesians 6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

Keep praying, even if it seems nothing is happening, keep at it, the roots of the seed will soon germinate.

Proverbs 11:25 The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

My revered mentor, Bishop Oyedepo once said, "The same way I pray for my biological children, I pray for souls."

1 Samuel 7:3 And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you,

and prepare your hearts unto the LORD, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.

7:4 Then the children of Israel did put away Baalim and Ashtaroth, and served the LORD only.

7:5 And Samuel said, Gather all Israel to Mizpeh, and I will pray for you unto the LORD.

7:6 And they gathered together to Mizpeh, and drew water, and poured it out before the LORD,

and fasted on that day, and said there, We have sinned against the LORD. And Samuel judged the children of Israel in Mizpeh.

Samuel prayed for the children of israel and God made him a judge over them. God used him to deliver them.

1 Samuel 7:10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel:

but the LORD thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.

When you pray for other God always delivers you.

And he never stopped praying for them. He was consistent.

1 Samuel 12:7 Now therefore stand still, that I may reason with you before the LORD of all the righteous acts of the LORD, which he did to you and to your fathers.

May you never cease to pray for the lost in Jesus name!

Amen...
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2018
23-03-2018

Intercession 4:

Father, in the name of Jesus, restore the economy of our nation,

thereby restoring her lost glory.

Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm,

and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God,

that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sponsored anointed books (Hagin, Copeland, Oyedepo, Gloria Copeland, etc) are available today.

They have been paid for by the church so come and get yours at no cost.

Please take full advantage.

Readers are commanders of life's situations!

Tell your contacts...

Whatsapp me on, 08126401351
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
GATEWAYS TO SUPERNATURAL BLESSINGS IN HARD TIMES.

One of God's verdicts for you is found in this scripture.

Psalms 37:18 The LORD knoweth the days of the upright and their inheritance shall be forever.

37:19 They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

In hard times you are not permitted to be patching up or scratching the bottom of the pot. You shall be satisfied. You shall be supernaturally supplied for. You shall not be afraid of the evil time even though there is economic crunch.

Psalms 91:7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousagnd at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

Businesses can be crumbling, but it cannot come near you because you are dwelling in the secret place of the covenant.

That is, you are doing your part of the covenant as empowered by God thereby ccommitting God to do his own part for you in hard times.

Whether in hard times or great times the covenant will always make a difference.

The covenant of seed time and harvest (giving and receiving) is the secret behind your exception from famine in hard times.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.

3:12 And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 4:1 For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Every covenant practitioner is exempted from the horrors of hard times.

Channels through which we experience returns on our giving.

1. Through his blessings upon the works of our hands.
Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?

1:10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side? thou hast blessed the work of his hands, and his substance is increased in the land.

So, the covenant protects you against the assaults of the enemy.

Job was an addicted covenant practitioner, worshipping God with his substance and serving the needs of humanity.

Job 29:12 Because I delivered the poor that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.

29:13 The blessing of him that was ready to perish came upon me: and I caused the widow's heart to sing for joy.

29:15 I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.

29:16 I was a father to the poor: and the cause which I knew not I searched out. Satan had to confess, "You have blessed the works of his hands."

Our engagement of the covenant of seed time and harvest impacts on the works of our hands supernaturally.

Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

Deuteronomy 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow.

Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

There is no unique profession in the world, it is covenant practice that makes the work of your hands unique.
The wealthiest man in the world in 2014 was a furniture dealer.

It's your covenant standing that makes the difference not your profession.

A woman was selling waste bottles, and when the blessings of the Lord came upon it, she was able to sponsor herself abroad and get a degree for herself and her children.

It's the blessings of the Lord that makes the difference.
You can be dinning with kings and dying as a peasant.
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.

Get engaged!

No matter what you do, it says you shall prosper. Don't look down on the works of your hands. As long as you are a covenant practitioner, whatever you do shall prosper!

Someone is riding 'okada' today as his business, very soon you will have chains of buses.

Someone is grinding pepper today, tomorrow you are the one manufacturing the machine used to grind the pepper.
Whatsoever you do shall prosper!

2. God also releases his blessings to us through divine favour, and nothing flies like divine favour in the journey of life.

1 Corinthians 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.

The grace of God means the favour of God, and giving is one of the ways we intreat divine favour.

Psalms 45:12 And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.

We intreat and provoke God's favour through our givings.
Divine favour accompanies every covenant practitioner. What others are struggling for, you won't need to struggle for anymore.

Nothing flies like divine favour. In fact, you can't be anywhere above where favour places you.

Nothing defines the future like favour, and this is one of the things that the covenant of seed time and harvest (giving and receiving) guarantees.

Therefore, beginning from this moment, for every covenant practitioner reading this, misfortune has come to an end in your life in Jesus name!

Global Christian Centre, Worldwide.

Jesus is Lord!

Share with your loved ones.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
UNDERSTANDING THE OTHER SIDE OF GOD/ VENGEANCE.

We serve a two-sided God. He is not only the great deliverer, he is also the great destroyer. He does not only save, he also kills.

1 Samuel 2:6 The LORD killeth, and maketh alive: he bringeth down to the grave, and bringeth up.

The church of Christ has been afflicted over the years because we have not come to recognise this other side of God. Ignorance of this other side of God is what the enemy takes advantage of to buffet, afflict and torment the innocent.

You find some believers saying, "Okay, if it is the will of God." No! God's will is never for you to suffer afflictions! The will of God is for a witch to die.

Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

She has to die so that she can stop her biwitching, if she stays alive she will continue her craft.

This other side of God is the missing axe-head, the reason the devil is spitting on your face.

Understand that the church is also a two-sided entity. A place of deliverance on the one hand, on the other hand, a rock in zion, meaning if it falls on you you're grounded into powder!

Obadiah 1:17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

Matthew 21:44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.

Sir, there is no one that kicks against the church of Chrsit that survives it (especially a church where the revelation of the two-sidedness of God is known.)

I heard of a strong Mafia aboard, which tried to take over a church, the man fronting for them packed into the church compound, unaware that he was already sleeping in his grave!

In no time he was struck dead and now the church is back with its property.

The revelation of the other side of God is key to your triumph. Therefore, any gang up against you, your business and career comes to an end today in Jesus name!

You cannot tell how many people have gone down to the grave because of their attack against the church of Christ- whether they are in the church or outside, it doesn't really matter. They are a rock of offence.

1 Peter 2:8 And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

Because you are a member of the body of Christ, every gang up of hell against your life in any form must be met with judgement today in Jesus name!

A believer had a boss at work who hated him, the boss tried to charm him by planting an invisible pot under his chair, as soon as the man came into his office, 2 mysterious lizards came running at him but they were both killed.

Immediately this happened the boss came in and started confessing, he removed all his cloths, and before he was rushed to the hospital he fell down dead! Whatever is contesting your glorious destiny in Christ goes down for you today in Jesus name!

Before, I only knew the saviour God, I didn't know the killer God. The more you weep, the more excited the wicked get, but today, by this revelation an end has come to your afflictions!

Isaiah 54:15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

Today is your day of escape, liberty, and your long awaited freedom. Every prison door of the enemy where you may have been shut in, you are rescued today in Jesus name! Amen!

BUT WHY INVOKE VENGEANCE?

1. Because our God is a God of vengeance.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Psalms 94:1 O Lord God, to whom vengeance belongeth; O God, to whom vengeance belongeth, shew thyself.

We serve a God of vengeance.

2. Jesus taught us to pray vengeance prayers.

Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

18:8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Luke 18:1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint.

We pray vengeance to clear the road from any obstacles to answers to prayers like Daniel experienced.

Daniel 10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.

10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

We pray vengeance to clear off every invisible prince of persia.

Understand that we are in the era of vengeance in the body of Christ. When Jesus took the book and opened it he stopped at verse 2.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;

61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn.

Check Luke 4:18-19. We are in the days of vengeance, this is why you see vengeance in the acts of Apostles consistently. Elymas was struck with blindness. Ananias and Sapphira fell down dead.

Acts 13:11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Acts 5:5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

5:10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

We are in the days of vengeance in the body of Christ? And why is this so? To comfort they that mourn. Everything that makes you mourn and weep vengeance shall descend upon them today in Jesus name!

3. Execution of vengeance is one of the ways of putting an end to the wickedness of the wicked.

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

If you don't execute judgment on time, the affliction will continue. Your afflictions MUST end today!

Exodus 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD. Until God executed judgment upon Pharaoh, the Egyptians and all the gods of Egypt, they never gave up.

Today, the pharaoh in your life has no choice but to let you go because horror will hit them today!

I heard of a plot that was foiled against a man of God- they planned to kill him. First, the first born of the chairman of plotters, 42 years old fell down dead, 2 days later, when they were still trying to recover from it, his second son, 40 years old also fell down dead. Funny enough, the man of God wasn't aware of the plot.

Don't toy with God o! We serve a two- sided God. When you see a man that understands the two sides of God, fear him o! Because when he reacts, it is horror for the enemy!
By redemption you are untouchable.

Psalms 105:14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;

105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

This applied to the church in the wilderness, how much more the Church of the first born- Jesus! From today, everyone touching you for evil goes down for you!

By redemption, you are also an uncursable entity.

Genesis 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Therefore, any curse arrayed against you returns back to the sender in Jesus name!
Until vengeance answered, your liberty is not secured.

Today, your liberty in Christ is established. The enemies of your glorious destiny in Christ go down for you. Within 7 days you will hear news. Every gang up of the enemy against you collapses today in Jesus name! Amen!

Rejoice...
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2018
*COVENANT EXHORTATION.*

*THE WONDERS OF STEADFASTNESS IN PRAYING KINGDOM ADVANCEMENT PRAYERS.*

1 Corinthians 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren,

be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord,

forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Our prayers are not in vain but steadfastness is very important. This means we continue to do it in spite of challenges.

Galatians 6:9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

This means that every prayer engagement are seeds we are planting, and we must reap an harvest.

That's why sometimes, you just hear people sharing amazing testimonies of God's acts in their lives.

It's their sown seed that is speaking.

A brother engaging in Kingdom advancement endeavors shared a testimony of how God blessed him unexpectedly with a new house built by his relatives.

These are proofs that God is a rewarder of diligent seekers.

Another teenage girl was engaging in Kingdom advancement endeavors and she cleared all her exams at one sitting and got admitted into unilag.

If your testimonies are not yet coming, it is because you have not yet reached your due season.

Engage.

Interestingly, you can prevail as one-man on the altar of prayers according to the following examples.

Elijah, a single man held the whole city of Israel without rain by his prayers and he prayed again and rain fell.

Nehemiah, by prayer and fasting removed the shame and reproach from the house of God.

And in 52 days the walls of the city of God was built.

You can be the one that God is looking for in such a time like this, to rescue this nation.

Esther proclaimed a fast and paryers for 3 days and God gave her a revelation on how to deliver the children of Israel.

Ezekiel 22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge,

and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

God is searching for just one man, not many. God is waiting for us to stand in the gap.

May he find you and I in Jesus name.

You will be the one to remove the shame starring this nation in the face on the altar of prayer in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2018
24-03-2018

Intercession 3:

Father, in the name of Jesus, continue to send us the rain of your life-illuminating Word this year,

thereby establishing our dominion over all the powers of darkness.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.

1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2018
Every disease or sickness Jesus has taken it already,

so you don’t say "you have cancer". He took it and you cannot have it.

Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet,

saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:08am On Mar 25, 2018
SUPERNATURAL HEALING/ UNDERSTANDING THE HOLY COMMUNION.

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT COMPLETE FREEDOM FROM ALL SICKNESSES AND DISEASES.

A crippled woman was reading a book, "face off with miracles" while in her laundry washing her cloths. The light of the word of God inside that book entered into her and she stood up straight and started walking from there.

By the word of God you will encounter by reading this article, expect every evil to loose their grip on your life in Jesus name!

A man who was ridden with HIV, but he heard a ministration like this and as the word was going on his skin was literally vibrating, he took the Holy communion afterwards and HIV aids disappeared forever.

Don't just read this article, but be desperate for a turn and encounter through the word of God!

Understand that the attacks of these end times, as it was in the days of Jesus are largely effects of demonic oppressions; this sicknesses are not physiological, but they are the workings of the spirit of infirmity.

And only Jesus has an answer to them.

Matthew 8:16 When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick.

No medical research centre in the world knows anything about spirits of infirmity; they have zero idea, yet 90-99% of their cases are spiritual.

What they do is to manage the symptoms till the patient gases off.

Jesus has the answers that sets you free, he is not managing you. You can walk out of any diagnosed disease by your faith in the word.

You should get smarter than any Doctor's submission about your health. Someone already took care of everything that has to do with your health even long before any Doctor went to school- Jesus.

Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself TOOK our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Today must mark the end of your ordeals with the spirit of infirmity in Jesus name!

As ordinary as fever will appear, Jesus rebuked it,

Luke 4:39 And he stood over her, and rebuked the fever; and it left her: and immediately she arose and ministered unto them.

Understand that there was a demonic spirit behind (even) the fever of Peter's mother-in-law, but Jesus rebuked the fever and immediately she was healed.

You may say fever is ordinary. But, do you know how many people it has killed in the world? Do you know how much they are investing into research on how to curb it?

I want you to see that demonic spirit behind that health issue and recognise that Jesus is the only answer.

Jesus is the great physician that refers no case to anybody else. Therefore, your case is settled.

When the light of the word of God breaks forth, then your health springs up speedily. This is because the dominion of light over darkness is instant and unquestionable.

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

By the light of the word of God coming to you this time, every planting of the devil tormenting any area of your spirit, soul or body, I command them cursed and out of your system.

Jesus came and introduced himself as the great physician.

Matthew 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.

And among his great prescriptions is the Holy communion, which is ordained for our health, vitality and longevity.

1 Corinthians 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.

11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.

11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord's death till he come.

I know of a man who had an accident and his leg was to be amputated, but he started taking the Holy communion and his bones formed together. Today he is jumping around on both legs.

Whatever the devil has damaged in your life is restored today in Jesus name.

Matthew 26:26 And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

26:27 And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it.

The Holy communion is not a special wine, because we saw Jesus taking from what they were eating in (Matt. 26:26). This is the mystery. As the blessings of God comes on the bread and drink to be used, it turns into the Holy communion.

From,

John 6:48 I am that bread of life.

The Holy communion is life, and as you start partaking of it, anything dying or dead in your body bounces back to life in Jesus name!

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

This means it is a life oozing meal, you take it and life surges to join bones together, life surges in your dying liver or kidney, life surges in your palpitating heart, life surges in your blood and flushes out hypertension and diabetics.

What kind of life are we really taking about here? Eternal life! This means sharing the same order of life with God.

John 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life...

That is, while other folks are walking the streets of this world with human life, you are walking the streets (by the mystery of the Holy communion), with eternal life.

I have gotten this light, I now take the communion often, and my body is now infused with eternal life. My body now functions outside the box. No more sicknesses forever!

When you take this meal you have eternal life. Meaning, your human life has been exchanged for eternal life which cannot accommodate sicknesses and diseases.

What is in the communion that heals?

1. It empowers us to live like Jesus- spirit, soul and body.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood:

and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

The life of Jesus is in his blood which is the Holy communion.

2. We encounter divine strength among other things through the Holy communion.

Psalms 78:24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.

78:25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.

The children of Israel were fed with manna in the wilderness and the Bible calls it angels' meat.

Remember that, Elijah feed on this angels' meat and he went in the strength of that meat 40 days and 40 nights to mount Horeb, the mount of God. Divine strength!

1 Kings 19:6 And he looked, and, behold, there was a cake baken on the coals, and a cruse of water at his head. And he did eat and drink, and laid him down again.

19:7 And the angel of the LORD came again the second time, and touched him, and said, Arise and eat; because the journey is too great for thee.

19:8 And he arose, and did eat and drink, and went in the strength of that meat forty days and forty nights unto Horeb the mount of God.

For 40 years by feeding on manna their was not one feeble person among the tribes of Israel.

Psalms 105:37 He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.

Now, understand that the communion is superior to the manna they ate in the wilderness- This was the same manna they ate and their legs were not swollen for 40 good years of trekking. Can you imagine?

Deuteronomy 8:4 Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.

Jesus compared the manna and the Holy communion, and they are not in the same class.

John 6:49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

6:50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread,

he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

If by eating manna their was no one feeble among them, as you start partaking of the communion, every form of feebleness in your body dies forever!

I curse the root of every form of weakness in your life- spirit, soul and body, I decree your rescue today in Jesus name!

Amen.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

*SERVING GOD IS EVERY BELIEVERS COVENANT RESPONSIBILITY*

God is set to do a new thing in our lives as we go through our lines of exhortation this week.

Who is a servant of God?

A servant of God is anyone serving God and the interest of his Kingdom, whether male or female, young or old, with or without title.

Matthew 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant,

whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

It doesn't say whosoever is carrying a title(Pastor, Bishop, Deacon, etc.) A servant is whosoever is advancing the kingdom of God.

As we learnt last week, serving God is in two dimensions: soul winning physically, and praying Kingdom advancement prayers.

Understand that serving God is not a gift. It is a choice. As long as you are a believer, the call to serve God is hanging on you.

Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, CHOOSE you this day whom ye will serve;

whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood,

or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell:

but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit,

and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Serving God entitles you to rewards that are incomparable to anything on earth.

Exodus 23:25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread,

and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

No employer of labour can guarantee you the blessings in the scripture above.

They can give you a salary but they cannot remove devourers from your money.

They can give you health insurance but they cannot guarantee taking sickness away from you.

They cannot guarantee fulfilling the number of your days, only God can do all these.

Anybody that engages for God is a celebrity in the kingdom. This is why we should continue in Kingdom service.

John 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal:

that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

Commit yourself to Kingdom engagements are you will be paid wages by God.

Abraham was one of the greatest business tycoons of his time yet he was categorised as a servant of God.

Psalms 105:42 For he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away:

and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Know that you are not serving God for fun, but it is a covenant platform for health, vitality and longevity.

When God purges you, you can never be sick.

Hallelujah.

Amen.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 9:15am On Mar 26, 2018
ACCESSING GOD'S PLAN FROM HIS BOOK/COVENANT BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGH.

PLEASE READ IF YOU WANT DIVINE BUSINESS BREAKTHROUGHS.

What is written by God precedes what is happening in your life. You might be facing challenges but there is one thing that always prevails- the word of God.

Understand that any prophetic word that you believe and engage with creates a future for you.

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed,

as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

Luke 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Your future is in the word of God, but you must recognise that it's what you believe that comes to pass, not minding what anyone around you might be saying.

Some people say, nobody knows tomorrow, but that is not completely correct because, when you know what God says in his word, you know tomorrow.

Every word of God is talking about your future, your own responsibility is to find it and believe it.

The future starts now. We know what tomorrow holds by the word of God, he has already declared your tomorrow, so go for the word.

My mentor, Bishop Oyedepo will always say,"I am not surprised where we are today, I would be surprised if we were not here."

I also heard Pastor Adeboye say that in those days when things were looking tough for him, he'd look in the mirror and say to himself, "my tomorrow shall be greater than my today."

Job 8:7 Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

Isaiah 65:21 And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.

The future you cannot picture in scriptures, you cannot feature in it.

Start reading the word of God with imagination, it is the sure word of prophecy and it shall find fulfillment.

Understand that it is as far as your eyes can see from the scriptures that will be given to you. It is what you see that God is committed to confirm in your life.

Genesis 13:14 And the LORD said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes,

and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward:

13:15 For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.

Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened;

that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

Psalms 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

You have been looking around too much!

Start looking into the word- the solution is in the word. The Bible is God's dreambook for all world changers.

As you catch the word from the scriptures, start to dream it, start to form images of it.

Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he...

If it has not happened in your heart, it cannot happen in reality.

Stop thinking rubbish!

Hold on to the word.

Some dreams in the word you should catch.

You are a child of destiny and you are not permitted to live like a destitute.

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

8:30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;

that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

You are special. You are a chosen generation. So, you have no other choice but to show forth God's glory.

No father rejoices in seeing his child living as a destitute.

God is committed to seeing you have a glorious life. God is turning things around in your favour. Don't look at what people are saying, rather hold on to the master.

Talking about business breakthroughs.

Why must your business breakthrough?

1. Because it is God's plan for your life.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

It's not God's will for you to do business and fail.

2. Because God commanded it.

Psalms 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;

his leaf also shall not wither; and WHATSOEVER HE DOETH SHALL PROSPER.

Bringing forth your fruit in his season means you'd get married in due season, have children in due season, get a job in due season, get your business in due season, among other things.

Isaiah 45:1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden,

to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

45:2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron.

Isaiah 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

54:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Your business is breaking forth to the right hand and on the left in Jesus name!

What are some covenant keys to business breakthroughs?

1. Redemption. Unless a man is born again, his struggles continue.

Matthew 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

When you are born again you receive power to be successful and prosperous among other things.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

2. Accessing divine secrets.

Job had access to divine secrets and he became the greatest of all men of the east.

Job 29:4 As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle.

Job 1:3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels, and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses,

and a very great household; so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

Deuteronomy 29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God:

but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Some people are struggling in business today because they don't have access to divine secrets.

Jacob had suffered for 14 years under Laban his father-law, but God gave him access to a divine secret and that turned all Laban's riches into his own.

Genesis 30:41 And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive,

that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods.

30:42 But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's.

30:43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.

Genesis 31:1 And he heard the words of Laban's sons, saying, Jacob hath taken away all that was our father's;

and of that which was our father's hath he gotten all this glory.

When God gives you an idea, you will always beat your competitors.

3. The force of discipline.

Proverbs 22:29 Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean men.

You must be disciplined in, the use of your precious time and resources, in the way you handle your business, in what you say about your business- don't talk anyhow.

Discipline is doing as commanded not as convenient.

I decree blessings upon your business in Jesus name.

Amen.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
God shall shed his love abroad in your heart,

both towards HIM and the interest of HIS kingdom, thereby making your life spring surprises among men this year.

1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard,

neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that LOVE HIM.

Jesus is Lord!

Contact or join us on https:///06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W

Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:35pm On Mar 27, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

*SERVING GOD IS EVERY BELIEVERS' RESPONSILITY*

The best kind of relationship you can have with God is a covenant relationship.

When you cut a covenant relationship with God, things begin to happen for you unimaginably.

Abraham was a friend of God, but he later ungraded to be a covenant friend of God.

Remember, it was the covenant relationship that Jonathan had with David that made him do unimaginable things for him- even though David was number one threat to his throne.

You don't need to be a prophet before you serve God, it's every believers' responsibility.

1 Samuel 2:30 Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever:

but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

When you honour God, he honours you back. And every level of service is a form of honouring God.

Yesterday we considered Abraham who was a business tycoon and yet a servant of God.

Today, we are looking at Job who was another renowned businessman, but also an acclaimed servant of God.

Job 1:1 There was a man in the land of Uz, whose name was Job;

and that man was perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil.

1:3 His substance also was seven thousand sheep, and three thousand camels,

and five hundred yoke of oxen, and five hundred she asses, and a very great household;

so that this man was the greatest of all the men of the east.

He was the richest man in the whole of the east, yet he chose to be a servant of God.

You don't need to carry any Church title before you serve God.

Understand that you are not serving God for fun. Your reward is gradual, you might not see it now but it is coming.

Mark 4:26 And he said, So is the kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground;

4:27 And should sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up, he knoweth not how.

4:28 For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself; first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.

4:29 But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.

When you plant a seed in the ground, it's as if it is completely dead, but suddenly it springs up.

So will your blessings spring up in Jesus' name!

Don't be weary.

Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love,

which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

The Lord will reward you. You are not wasting your time serving God, but you are investing in your destiny.

Hallelujah.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:36pm On Mar 27, 2018
This year, God will plead your cause and fight against them

that are fighting against your continous advancement in Jesus name!

Amen.

Psalms 35:1 Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.

Jesus is Lord!

Join or contact us on https:///06BBSuGwuAqEFtU3ZsEJ5W

Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:23am On Mar 28, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

SERVING GOD IS EVERY BELIEVERS' RESPONSIBILITY.

Your responsibility as a parent is to take care of your family, meaning you come last on the priority list.

When we pray Kingdom advancement prayers, it's not that we don't have needs, but we see this as our responsibility.

Serving God is not by title but it's our responsibility.

Some people love to claim the blessings of both the old and new testaments, but they don't want the responsibilities attached to these blessings. E.g, tithing, soul winning.

John 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you,

that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain:

that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

You have been ordained by Jesus himself, you don't need to wait for goya oil to come upon your head before you go out.

I wonder sometimes about yahoo plus guys, they are ready to do the unimaginable just to get money. Are you willing to go the extra mile for Jesus?

Let's see this as an assignment.

It might not be convenient now. If you are looking for convenience you have not started serving God.

We have to be on the go for Jesus, because God doesn't want anyone to perish.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness;

but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

As you go, don't be afraid to cast out demons. He said you will do it in his name not your name.

Yesterday we looked at Job who was the greatest businessman in all the east and yet an acclaimed servant of God.

Today, we look at David who was a servant of God long before he became king of Israel.

Psalms 78:70 He chose David also his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds:

78:71 From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance.

You are not wasting your time serving God. It is a covenant platform for your supernatural breakthrough.

Keep at it.

God will show up for you and things will turn around for you forever.

Hallelujah.

Amen.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

Jesus told us to occupy till he comes. In another translation, it says do business with the gospel, in yet another translation it says, trade with it.

All this means that we should fully represent Jesus till he comes.

Wherever you find yourself, see yourself as Jesus there. Let the nature of Christ show in you.

Serving God is every believers' responsibility. Someone has defined responsibility as responding to your ability.

Meaning, we have the ability to do the assignment Jesus has committed into our hands.

Yesterday, we talked about how David was first a servant of God before God found him and made him king.

Psalms 89:20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

89:21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.

Today, we looking at Daniel who was the renowned Prime minister of Babylon, yet he was a dedicated m servant of God.

Daniel 6:3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes,

because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.

6:20 ...O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?

You are not serving God in vain. It was recorded that this same Daniel was prosperous under three regimes of kings.

Daniel 6:28 So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

Prosperity is servants' meat. Service is our covenant platform for prosperity.

Hallelujah.

Amen.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Youths in the house!

Praise God.

My Father in the Lord, Bishop David Oyedepo, will be ministering in this year's easter youth camp, tagged ENCOUNTER WITH DESTINY.

You don't want to miss it!

Venue, Cannanland, Ota.

Date, Today 29th- Monday 2nd April.

I will drop the link here if you can't be there physically.

God bless you.

Amen.

Please share❤.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
OUR HERITAGE OF TOTAL HEALTH IN CHRIST.

*PLEASE, READ AND SAY BYE TO SICKNESS FOREVER.*

First, understand that what affects others is not permitted to affect you as a believer.

Exodus 15:26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God,

and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes,

I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Working eyes, ears, hands, legs, fuctional spirits, vigor, energy, strength, are all part of our redemptive package in Christ.

The price for your healing has been fully paid, just waiting for your signature of faith for delivery.

Matthew 8:17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself TOOK our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

This means you have been redeemed to have a sickness and pain free life, a state of total health, but it is only accessible and deliverable by faith.

Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

When you believe the report of the price paid for your total health, you will see God's hand manifest because you have committed his integrity to heal you.

We are healed based on our faith in the finished work of Christ which covers a sickness and pain free life.

Matthew 9:27 And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us.

9:28 And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.

9:29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Faith is not a risk, but unbelief is the risk.

Matthew 14:28 And Peter answered him and said, Lord, if it be thou, bid me come unto thee on the water.

14:29 And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.

14:30 But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.

14:31 And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O THOU OF LITTLE FAITH, WHEREFORE DIDST THOU DOUBT?

Doubt is the very big risk, because it makes you sink instead of walking on the water.

Believing God for your healing against all medical expert assertion is not a risk, but doubting God for your healing is the risk.

Remember that faith is committing God's capability to deliver. And he has unlimited capability to deliver anything, including raising a four day old dead from the grave.

John 11:40 Jesus saith unto her, Said I not unto thee, that, if thou wouldest believe, thou shouldest see the glory of God?

John 11:43 And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth.

11:44 And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes:

and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go.

Faith has unlimited capacity to revert any situation; there is no irreversible situation with faith.

The problem is that we have believed in the natural experts above the great physician.

Imagine this, the dispenser in your village told you that you are going to die and a specialist in a specialist hospital tells you there is no case, but you are still believing your dispenser?

That is how the doctors are to this great physician. No doctor can attempt a four day old dead in the grave.

They told Jarius to stop disturbing Jesus, that his daughter was already dead, but Jesus told him, "only believe."

Luke 8:50 But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.

No doctor will tell you, "only believe," when someone dies they will only give his relations a death certificate, meaning he's dead and they can't do anything anymore.

But Jesus said, "that's my area, because I am the resurrection and the life."

John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.

Therefore, anything dying or dead in your body bounces back to life in Jesus name. Amen.

A man was sick and he was spending between 500-600 thousand naira per week in an Indian hospital, he had sold all his cars, his children had stopped going to school, the whole family was completely grounded.

But he came under a ministration like this, and Jesus healed him for free.

Another person had sold 6 houses out of 7, in search of healing but he got nothing out of it, then he ran into Jesus, and he was healed for free.

Understand that every sickness is the work of the power of darkness, but the dominion of light over darkness is instant and unquestionable. When light comes into your room, darkness gets out of the place.

John 1:4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

The word is the light that shatters the powers of darkness. And the entrance of the word of God into you gives light.

Psalms 119:130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

When the light of the word enters your body, the darkness of sickness disappears from the place. This is what makes the word the healing balm.

It is the balm in Gilead that has capacity to deal with any manner of sickness and disease.

Luke 6:19 And the whole multitude sought to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Jesus is the healing word. The healing virtue of heaven is loaded in the word. When the light of the word enters you and your faith catches up with it sickness loses its grip on your life.

As you read this, the healing power of the word is going forth, therefore expect to receive your healing.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

This healing is simple, but it is powerful and unbeatable. So, don't let no devil manipulate your mind with complexities.

Remember, Jesus, who is the word simply called Lazarus out from the grave, and he came forth.

Don't let no devil confuse you about the simplicity of the gospel. If you don't get simply saved you're not saved- you cannot buy it. You get simply healed and simply delivered.

What is in the word that heals?

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The quickening power of God resides in the word. To quicken means to make alive. To make alive implies to restore life to every dying area of your life.

The first Adam was a living soul, but the second Adam a quickening soul, and Jesus is that second Adam, he is the living word, so the word carries the quickening Spirit of God that makes man come alive.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Luke 5:17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by,

which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was present to heal them.

Remember,

Psalms 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

The truth is that, God's word carries medicinal values and cure virtues.

Job 33:21 His flesh is consumed away, that it cannot be seen; and his bones that were not seen stick out.

33:22 Yea, his soul draweth near unto the grave, and his life to the destroyers.

33:23 If there be a messenger with him, an interpreter, one among a thousand, to shew unto man his uprightness:

33:24 Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

33:25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth.

This passage paints the picture of a terminal disease condition, but I am privileged to be one of the messengers of liberation. Therefore, I decree your release from every terminal disease today in Jesus name! Amen!

Everything drying you up is hereby cursed, everything tormenting your life is cursed, everything devouring your resources is cursed right now in Jesus name.

As you settle down to feed on God's word, stop looking for principles, but instead reach out for the treatment virtues contained in the word.

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

By the word of God, we partake of the divine nature, which is immunity against all forms of sickness and disease.

Therefore, I decree your instant restoration by the word right now in Jesus name!

Hallelujah.

Amen.

Helpline, 08126401351.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:29am On Mar 30, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

There is no two ways about it. If your are not responsible, they call you irresponsible.

Who is a responsible servant?

Matthew 24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant,

whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Receive the grace to be a good and faithful servant this morning in Jesus name.

Remember, you don't need to be a prophet before you can serve God.

Every Christian has the responsibility to pray for the advancement of God's Kingdom.

Service is is the best opportunity to maximise your destiny.

Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;

and all these things shall be added unto you.

Being responsible means being accountable.

God has given us this responsibility of advancing his Kingdom. And if you are responsible for the kingdom, God will also be responsible for securing your future.

Today, we are talking about a widow, 84 years old called Hanah who was very vibrant in her service to God.

Luke 2:37 And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

You are not even old yet, you are still an energetic youth. Yield yourself to serving God.

Remember, you are not serving God in vain, you are only investing in your enthronement.

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament;

and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

God is not a user of men, but a rewarder of diligent seekers.

Receive grace and empowerment to serve God and the interest of His Kingdom in Jesus name.

Amen.

Hallelujah.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Let me tell you what happens when you are saved; God is Light.

1 John 1:5 This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you,

that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

Not God has light - He is Light, and because Light begets light, when you are saved you become a child of light.

Now, the question is - can darkness torment light? Can darkness oppress or curse light?

Can darkness block the way forward for light? NO.

That's why what is born of God overcometh the world.

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world:

and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

Hallelujah.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:31am On Mar 31, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

Every waking morning on the altar of service is a very good one.

Remember, you don't have to be a priest to serve God. You are initiated into priesthood by salvation.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:

old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ,

and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself,

not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us:

we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

The day you are reconciled to God you are initiated into the global ministry of the kingdom- the ministry of reconciliation.

2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ...

You are now an ambassador of Christ; no more an ordinary person. You now represent God here.

Meaning that, anywhere you appear God has appeared; Jesus has appeared.

Understand that the ambassador of any nation is representing the president of that nation.

Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all,

how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

The day you become an ambassador you are entitled to free divine gifts from heaven.

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were servants of God; ambassadors, and they got everything freely in a strange country.

Ambassadors are not taxed; ambassadors are unkillable except they die naturally.

You are not wasting time serving God, you are only preparing for your enthronement.

David, Joseph, Daniel, etc, did not serve God in vain. Where will you get yours?

Receive grace this morning to serve God.

Whatever is making you not serve God is crushed now in Jesus name!

Amen.

Hallelujah.

Contact us, 08126401351.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
He is risen!

Today, we celebrate the day of all days!

May you experience the resurrection life and power of our Lord Jesus Christ and walk in the blessings He provided—divine health, restoration, peace and abundance.

May you be blessed by the power of the
resurrection today and every day!

Amen.

Hallelujah.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

ENGAGING BIBLICAL MINDSET FOR PROFITABLE SERVICE.

We need to develop a business mentality towards Kingdom endeavors.

Understand that we are sowing spiritual seeds which shall germinate a sure harvest, just like a farmer that sows in his farm and expects a harvest.

We need to posses an investors mentality. An investor does not throw his investment just anywhere, but he calculates the returns he will get before venturing into the investment.

As spiritual investors our prayer and preaching investments bring returns.

The word of God recognises Kingdom stewardship as a business.

Luke 2:49 And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?

Take God's business with all seriousness. Every input in spiritual stewardship is an investment.

1 Corinthians 3:6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.

Soul winning is planting, follow up on new converts is watering, and then God gives you returns on your investment.

John 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal:

Be a dividends caution believer, this will make you wake up to the kingdom advancement task at hand.

As you sow the spiritual seed of stewardship, be hopeful knowing that it can never be in vain. Your harvest is coming.

Hallelujah.

Amen.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Beware Of Depression!

The dictionary meaning of depression says it is a feeling of utter hopelessness despondency, self-disgust and loss of perspective!

It is a mood swing into which a man is cast.
Who is the author? - Satan, the enemy!

Depression chokes the brain! It robs and blinds the mind.

Luke 8:14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth,

and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not,

lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

It is a very destructive weapon of the enemy. It must be fought! It is a destroyer! It makes victims of men.

It enters into the mind to block it from the light of the glorious gospel. It chokes the Word and makes the mind unproductive.

When you are depressed, your access to God’s presence is blocked

Psalms 100:4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.

Depression disconnects you from the
Father. Depression destroys your harvest. If the devil can get you depressed any day, he has spoilt your day.

Depression brings a man under a curse

Deuteronomy 28:47 Because thou servedst not the LORD thy God with joyfulness, and with gladness of heart, for the abundance of all things;

28:48 Therefore shalt thou serve thine enemies which the LORD shall send against thee, in hunger, and in thirst,

and in unclothedness, and in want of all things: and he shall put a yoke of iron upon thy neck, until he have destroyed thee.

It is the worst enemy of your destiny.
Depression retards your flight to your high places, as your joy is cut off.

Habakkuk 3:17 Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive shall fail,

and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut off from the fold, and there shall be no herd in the stalls:

3:18 Yet I will rejoice in the LORD, I will joy in the God of my salvation.

3:19 The LORD God is my strength, and he will make my feet like hinds' feet, and he will make me to walk upon mine high places. To the chief singer on my stringed instruments.

Satan brings cares, worries and
anxieties to keep you down, the Word of God becomes meaningless to you and consequently unimportant.

Move away from any depressed person! He can depress your life! Depression can destroy your health

Proverbs 17:22 A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.

It is destructive to your health, which Satan wants destroyed.

The moment you subscribe to depression, the things that should be working start failing.

Whereas sins are forgivable, depression
has to be treated, because it is a sin against oneself, not against God. So deal with it!

Rejoice Evermore!

Joy is the secret of our superiority over Satan. Depression makes victims of men, but joy makes champions of men.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

Joy is a pace-setter in our Christian race. The more of it you have, the more victories you enjoy over Satan. The only medicine for depression is joy! Joy is the only way to ventilate your spirit.

James 5:13 Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

When you’re depressed you have no contact with God’s presence. A ‘praisefull’ life is what is required to carry God’s
presence.

Without joy, you have no access to revelations.

Isaiah 12:3 Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.

And without revelation, there’s no faith and without faith, there is no victory

1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Joy makes your day!

Serve the Lord with joyfulness and gladness of heart and Satan will have no access to you.

Satan is out to move you against God. Keep him off with joy - singing and making melody in your heart unto the Lord

Ephesians 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Organise for joy and happiness Programme for it. Fill your house with music. Live in constant gratitude and thankfulness to God.

To take God for granted is to be grounded! Let your heart dwell in a ceaseless flow of thanksgiving and appreciation unto
God.

To be "praise-full" is to be "win-full".
There is nothing in this world that should be allowed to destroy your eternity.

People who are cheaply moved never live to move their mountains.

The level of joy you operate determines the level of exploits you enjoy. It makes you and God an informidable, invincible team,
and establishes your triumph over Satan in any conflict of life.

Heaviness is a spirit.

Isaiah 61:3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning,

the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.

It is one of the key strategies of Satan to strip God’s people naked.

Satan calculates heaviness for God’s people because he knows no one can stop the fiery acts of God when man is giving God quality praise. So fight heaviness!

Every time you can’t find joy, the thief is at work. The devil comes to steal your joy so he can make a victim of you. But a ceaseless flow of joy will cause your spiritual life to blossom.

Engage in this "heavenly sense" to be free from depression.

Flee from covetousness! For a man’s life does not consist in the abundance of the things he has.

Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.

Serving God is unprofitable when it’s not done joyfully and gladly. A joyful track in your walk with God is the anointing for harvest.

Rejoice in the Lord always, not in the things you have! Until you count all things but dung, your joy in the Lord will not be genuine.

It takes joy to operate in the excellent spirit that makes for distinction. It takes joy to create a future.

You belong to the order of joy by creation.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith.

So let the fruit flow!

Friend, our minds play a very great part in what becomes of our lives and future. So bring your mind into subjection to the Word
of God.

Know also that as much as your mind is the battle-field, it is also the victory ground. It is where your destiny is determined.

What you think makes your tomorrow. What you think determines the things you say and what you say is what shapes
your life.

God is listening to what is going on inside you more than what you are saying with your mouth.

Guard your mind with all watchfulness.

2 Corinthians 10:5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

God is still on the throne!

Rejoice.

Excerpts from, Satan get lost by David Oyedepo.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

ENGAGING BIBLICAL MINDSET FOR PROFITABLE STEWARDSHIP.

If you can do it profitably, it means you can also do it unprofitably. Even partial obedience is still disobedience.

We must do our stewardship with an appointment mentality. God has appointed you.

Everyday is God's day but the day you believe is your own day of appointment.

Understand that because it is an appointment it can turn your life around altogether.

Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:

I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

If you are running around for Jesus, it can never be in vain. Because he has not called you to seek him in vain.

Everybody on the go for Jesus is on an appointment. Don't see it as been compelled.

Ephesians 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth,

the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Do it completely from your heart.

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul,

and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

You need this kind of mindset if you are going to get a reward.

Every appointment entitles one to wages.

For instance, when a governor or bank gives you an appointment some benefits must come with it. How much more, God.

But why does it seem rewards are not coming for you? It's because of your mindset.

Isaiah 57:13 ... but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain.

God does not use men, but he beautifies destinies to posses the land.

When you go on evangelism you are reaping a harvest and you must receive wages.

Your reward will not elude you this time in Jesus name.

In geology, when you are drilling and you hit the hardest ground, it means you are about to hit oil.

Don't give up in your kingdom stewardship.

When you have this biblical mindset you will be self motivated.

Purpose in your heart to be a faithful steward like Daniel did.

Daniel 1:8 But Daniel purposed in his heart...

Hallelujah.

Amen.

Jesus is Lord!

Helpline, 08126401351.
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:39am On Apr 06, 2018
YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE IN CHRIST. SEE HOW...

YOU ARE TRANSLATED.

At salvation, you are translated into the kingdom of God.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son.

In the kingdom of darkness, there are all forms of evil. All manner of sicknesses, afflictions, embarrassments, torments and bad luck, hold sway in this kingdom of darkness.

The inhabitants have no source of help, as long as they continue dwelling therein. They are ruled and governed by the devil.

The Bible calls them the children of disobedience, and the devil continually lords it over them. They cannot protest. They have no right to. Their will has been submitted to the devil.

They are servants of sin, held in bondage by the devil.

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey;

whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

But you are no longer under the devil’s domain, so he has no more control over you or your affairs.

The blood of Jesus, shed on the cross of Calvary, has delivered you from that realm and translated you into the kingdom of God Himself.

You have been brought out of darkness into light. You have become a partaker of the life and nature of the Father God.

2 Peter 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature,

having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

The highest class there is, is God and His family. This is where you now belong.

I would like you to be aware of the beauty of this translation. The essence of Christianity borders on it.

Until you experience it, you remain terrestrial and everything that functions here on earth will work against you and destroy you.

Seek to experience your translated position. It works!

Satan has no access at all to this kingdom unto which you have been translated. It is the kingdom of light. There is no place for him there, because he is ‘the darkness’.

That is why God said to us that wherever we find him operating, we should cast him out.

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues.

Friend, it’s one thing for you to be translated, and another thing for you to be aware that you have been translated. May the Lord give you understanding.

YOU ARE PECULIAR.

Every cleansed person is a peculiar treasure! You are not common.

Acts 10:15 And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.

You’re bought with a price – the precious blood of the lamb. You belong to royalty, you’re the holiness of God, chosen to show forth the praises of God on earth.

You are peculiar! Different! To be envied! Strange! A special breed!

1 Peter 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people;

that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

2:10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God...

Now your ways are past finding out. You’re a sign and a wonder!

John 3:8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof,

but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

You are decked in God’s holiness! Showing forth His glory on the earth.

But, if you don’t know all these, you will live and die like mere men!

Look, sickness should see you and run, if you understand your peculiarity in God.

You were not created to be tossed about by every evil wind of Satan. So, have dominion.

YOU ARE ABOVE ALL.

John 3:31 He that cometh from above is above all...

By this scripture, you are above everything happening on this earth -failure, disease, sickness, poverty, depression, frustration, rejection, barrenness, miscarriage, life’s threats, etc.

Just think of it. Because you’re from above, where you are seated with Christ, you are above all these things.

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.

Hallelujah.

Amen. Rejoice.

To be continued.

Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2018
YE ARE gODS!

This is a fundamental, powerful truth that, if for any reason it enters your heart, it will make you unshakable, immovable, triumphant, buoyant and blossoming!

It will become a foundation that cannot be shaken! I’ve never seen a man come in contact with this and is still tossed about.

The enemy hates this. So he’ll do anything to frustrate you from standing on such a revelation.

But may the God of heaven, the great provider, provide you with such enlightenment in your heart, that will give you all of what this truth contains.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

This is the dominion scripture of the saints. Get it once and live by it forever.

This scripture was a turning point in my life. It came early enough in my Christian life, that I didn’t have to be cheated for long.

There is an anointing upon the revelation of this scripture that is going to establish you in permanent authority over Satan.

If you understand the mystery of this Psalms 82:6, you will be in complete charge over the affairs of life!

Ye are gods! This is the basis for the supernatural, that you are no longer human, you are superhuman, super, extra–natural.

See yourself no more as an ordinary human being. No, you are not. The truth is that you are a son of God, so you are a god.

The son of a goat is a goat. The son of a man is a man. The son of God can’t be anything else but a god, because in the law of creation, everything produces after its kind. That does not exempt God. Ye are gods!

Jesus re–echoed this statement in the New Testament, thus affirming its authenticity:

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

If you grasp this truth, every devil will see you and clear off the way! This is the fundamental secret of all my victories in life.

Don’t tell anybody "Bishop Oyedepo said I am a god." It is not me that said it. It is God, your Father. If you don’t want to die as men or fall as the princes, accept the totality of this scripture that cannot be broken.

Others may call it blasphemy, but Jesus calls it "the scriptures".

It is more profitable to believe the scriptures than all the gossips in the world.

If you don’t want to fall like the princes, if you don’t want to fail or be defeated like men, accept your peculiarity and walk in it forever, and for as long as you live, refuse to accept anymore that you are an ordinary human being.

Detest this lie from henceforth, and in every sphere of your life –your business, your career, ministry, family, etc, accept the order of your divinity.

Whatever is contained in God’s divinity is yours to enjoy.

Let others experience whatsoever they like, your portion is only what the divinity of God carries – His peace, His joy, His wisdom, His life, His health, His strength, etc.

In your family for example, you can enjoy the peace of God that passeth all understanding.

Life can indeed be dynamic, when you operate in the understanding of this unusual realm of the supernatural. Ye are gods! This is a vital truth that reveals your divinity. It places you in the very class of God.

With this truth in you, every devil will bow to you. Whatever God can breakthrough, you too will breakthrough. Whatever God can handle, you can handle.

I got to my hometown one day and I was told one of my cousins had gone insane.

For days he could not recognise anyone, not even his mother, nor would he speak to anyone.

But when I got into the room where he was, he rose up and greeted me! He didn’t know his mother, nor anyone else, but when the son of God entered, he knew!

I ordered for him to be dressed–up and put in my car, let me see the devil in hell that has the guts to dare enter my car with him!

By the time we got to where we were going, he was dead–asleep! That was the end of the insanity! That devil left him as soon as I entered the room he was in.

Light doesn’t struggle with darkness! But as long as you are human, you are in darkness already.

I didn’t need to lay hands on that boy or speak in tongues. All I did was just appear! And madness bowed out! That is what is called the manifestation of the sons of God.

You are worth several things – you are worth a terror in the world! Carry a consciousness of the authority that is in you. Use it to promote the kingdom of God here on earth.

Be the one harassing the devil. Walk in power and authority.

I met a one–time government chairman at an airport lobby, and I recalled the last time I met him. He said to me that day, "They have brought a report that your church is disturbing the people in the area.”

I said to him, "Send the report to me." He said they were going to sit concerning the issue, and I told him they should go ahead.

He said, "But why is the church in a residential area?" And I asked him, "Why are your mosques not in the bush?"

I banged hard on his table, warning him not to dare anything or he would be a dead man, and I walked out with authority – all because I am strange!

Meeting him again at the airport lobby, he was too full of awe to be at ease before.

Ye are gods!

Amen.

Hallelujah.

Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank you Jesus!
Re: Global Covenant Church, Worldwide. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Existence Of God Proven By An Eastern Sage To A Famous Philosopher / Woman Of The Week- Shola Allyson / Why Was Obama Accused Of Being The Beast (666)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 287
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.