Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage (4351 Views)

Tacha, the next baby mama to tBillz? / Tbillz Tweeted Time For A Baby: Tiwa Relocates To The US!! / Tbillz Shares A Picture With Wife Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by SabiKing(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
With the recent divorce rumors flying around concerning the marriage of Nigerian musical queen Tiwa Savage and her manager cum husband TBills, it seems it all but true.

The popular singer and husband were married together on 23 November 2013 but just after some years together, issues arise and they have pretended to live together after this incident since 2016 when Tiwa Savage made a shocking revelation about her marriage on a live TV show.

Efforts to reconcile this two together have proved abortive and recently it was reported that they have filed for divorce in a court.

The career and live coach of TBillz, Mr. Lanre Olusola has issued to Cable NG that TBillz is the one pushing for the divorce.

Mr. Lanre Olusola said that the main reason his client TBillz wants a divorce is because Tiwa Savage is full of herself, she does not have time for the husband she is only focusing on her career.

TBillz is set to start up a new life with his United States of America girlfriend as he relocated to the U.S so they can see each other more often.

When Tiwa and her TBillz had the rift, Tiwa Savage had issued that he cannot divorce her because she is the one taking care of him and paying his bills.

read more here:
http://www.tipsissuesonline.com/2018/03/tbillz-why-i-want-to-divorce-tiwa-savage.html

1 Like

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by EngrMcDon(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by kelvine(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
You mean why Tiwa Salvage left you ?

2 Likes

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by Shedrack777: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
i'll go and be helping her ministry by kpanshing

3 Likes

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by mikeweezy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
What are them still waiting for who even care ?
right now i only think about that innocent girl left behind boko haram camp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just simply because she's a WH0RE!

4 Likes

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by donstan18: 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by itspzpics(m): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
I knew it

2 Likes

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by OneCorner: 1:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
who carez grin

2 Likes

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by elgramz: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Tiwa is better off without a lazy ass man like teebillz hanging around her like a parasite and sucking her finances dry.

2 Likes

Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
every body has their own sides of such a story
I don't care they are celebrities
I only am sad yet another family is breaking up adding to the statistic

it is well
God save us and direct us to reasonable spouses
because, I cannot kill myself, I cannot come and die

grin

click on the link below to see a very beautiful beautiful girl

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
God bless
RYANation
Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by Follygunners: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is simply a case of... He's NOT just into her undecided

The guy sef... he already has a gf awaiting him for Yankee... grin grin.

If na me toast am now cool ... she go dey form levels ni oo. Who cares jare? Their wahala grin
Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by DCONE1(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
Tiwa nor dey shame...naso she go dey press her nyash for WizKid body.
Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by Samusu(m): 7:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
Feminist full dis place yakata. Allah yayi wadaranku
Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by egopersonified(f): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
mikeweezy:

right now i only think about that innocent girl left behind boko haram camp

something has to give way in this country, I keep crying when I think about it, thinking I should do a one man protest to my state house of assembly, churches will be agog with prayers for her this Sunday, but to me, this is not enough.
Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by mikeweezy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
egopersonified:

something has to give way in this country, I keep crying when I think about it, thinking I should do a one man protest to my state house of assembly, churches will be agog with prayers for her this Sunday, but to me, this is not enough.
God will surly protect her for us and for his to be glorify
Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 6:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Blogger fabricated lies
Re: Tbillz: Why I Want To Divorce Tiwa Savage by femi4: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2018
A man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies On Their Period(meme Collection) / Bbnaija JMK Show A$$ At Jacuzzi Party Housemates Shocked (video) / Kardashian's New Sexy Family Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.