Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,778 members, 7,965,923 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:08 AM

Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ (4920 Views)

Dangote Listed Among World’s 50 Most Influential Persons / Enugu Makes History, Joins World’s 100 Resilient Cities / Time Lists Jonathan, Obama, Messi Among World’s 100 Most Influential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 04, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ I cant see any Nigerian either Adeboye or Ikegwuonu Maybe you can bolden their names or did they use their Aliases?

I am suspecting Adeboye is using Sheik Khalifa bin Zayed al-Nahyan and Ikegwuonu is using Lady Gaga

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rotflmao!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Katsumoto: 6:36pm On May 04, 2010
REAL TRUTH:

Though am not a fan of mekussxxx,,,,however I want to inform you that you guilty of what you accussed mekussxx of,,,Times Magazine May edition actually listed the Ikegwuonu as one of the 100 most influential person.,,,The rolex award is for young enterprsising people in the world and he was listed amongst the 10 young enterprising people in the world,,,
These re completely two different organisations,,,
See the front page of may edition of times here :

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-440273.0.html

Did you think things through before posting this? Am just saying ,
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by mekusxxx: 7:23pm On May 04, 2010
The News was reported by an Yoruba Newspaper. If it turns out to be untrue, it depicts what I have been harping on about the quality of anything Yoruba-mediocrity. My own is to highlight anywhere an Igbo excels, or is reported to have excelled. That is my number one mission here and the second is to whip omo ngbatis into line. So take your angst to Yoruba press, PUNCH.
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 04, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ I cant see any Nigerian either Adeboye or Ikegwuonu Maybe you can bolden their names or did they use their Aliases?

I am suspecting Adeboye is using Sheik Khalifa bin Zayed al-Nahyan and Ikegwuonu is using Lady Gaga

Still ROTFLMAO!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Katsumoto: 7:29pm On May 04, 2010
mekusxxx:

T[b]he News was reported by an Yoruba Newspaper. If it turns out to be untrue, it depicts what I have been harping on about the quality of anything Yoruba-mediocrity. [/b]My own is to highlight anywhere an Igbo excels, or is reported to have excelled. That is my number one mission here and the second is to whip omo ngbatis into line. So take your angst to Yoruba press, PUNCH.

But the article was written by Success Nwogu; is that a Yoruba person as well?
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by tkb417(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2010
mekusxxx:

The News was reported by an Yoruba Newspaper. If it turns out to be untrue, it depicts what I have been harping on about the quality of anything Yoruba-mediocrity. My own is to highlight anywhere an Igbo excels, or is reported to have excelled. That is my number one mission here and the second is to whip omo ngbatis into line. So take your angst to Yoruba press, PUNCH.
hehe

u have a lot of sawdust in ur skull grin grin
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by AjanleKoko: 7:31pm On May 04, 2010
dayokanu:

I wan collapse with Laughter   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 04, 2010
tkb417:

hehe

u have a lot of sawdust in your skull grin grin
ROTFL!!!

Oluwa o!

grin cheesy grin
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Katsumoto: 7:36pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

ROTFL!!!

Oluwa o!

grin cheesy grin

You this Ekiti girl; all you seem to do is laugh. Are you sure you are not a boxing promoter?

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 04, 2010
Katsumoto:

You this Ekiti girl; all you seem to do is laugh. Are you sure you are not a boxing promoter?

grin grin grin grin grin
Is this EL Razur?

They've banned you again? Ope o!!! grin cheesy
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by tkb417(m): 7:39pm On May 04, 2010
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin grin grin
hahaha

she is the 'don king' of this section

abeg let her laff o cheesy
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by tkb417(m): 7:41pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Is this EL Razur?

nah

i think the dude is strictly on politics thread

dont think its elrazur
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by dayokanu(m): 7:43pm On May 04, 2010
Ikegwuonu, Ikegwanu, Ikegwaga, Ikegaga, Lady GAGA.

I get it it was written in codes.

But the article was written by Success Nwogu; is that a Yoruba person as well?

According to Mekuzz and co Its a Yoruba person, Nwogu, Can be Oniwogu or oniwokuwo which have Yoruba meaning
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 04, 2010
tkb417:

nah

i think the dude is strictly on politics thread

dont think its elrazur
oh ok lol. dammit, the moderators have failed me again  grin

@dayo
lmao!!! dont kill me for here jare
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by tkb417(m): 7:46pm On May 04, 2010
e be like say this Dayo dey crase cheesy cheesy

Lady Gaga = Ikeguonu gaga cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by dayokanu(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2010
Its inside the list of 100 most influential person according to the original poster.

Or where did they hide the name of the guy Ikegwuonu?
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Katsumoto: 8:06pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Is this EL Razur?

I am not ElRazur. I don't go looking for trouble o
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Sagamite(m): 8:56pm On May 04, 2010
tkb417:

hehe

u have a lot of sawdust in your skull grin grin

Na cement dey im head o. undecided
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by AloyEmeka5: 9:35pm On May 04, 2010
dayokanu:

Adeboye is in Newsweek's top 50 most influential people in the world and not Times. Of course, anything concerning Adeboye give you guys diarrhea but Daddy will continue to prosper and haters will continue to hate.

You don't have to abuse a man old enough to be your father like that especially for someone who has done nothing but bring blessings unto your life. If you must abuse an elder, try  Obasanjo or IBB or Ogbulafor. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by dayokanu(m): 9:36pm On May 04, 2010
And which list is Ikegwuonu? Complete Sports?
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Jarus(m): 9:44pm On May 04, 2010
I'm looking forward to Mekuxsss(Nna) Vs Becomrich(Yoruba) thread. It's gonna be explosive if these two guys meet.

Very funny set of people, canvassing for opposite cause in similarly extreme manner,
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by SEFAGO(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2010
The News was reported by an Yoruba Newspaper. If it turns out to be untrue, it depicts what I have been harping on about the quality of anything Yoruba-mediocrity. My own is to highlight anywhere an Igbo excels, or is reported to have excelled. That is my number one mission here and the second is to whip omo ngbatis into line. So take your  angst to Yoruba press, PUNCH.

Time names Nigerian among world’s ‘100 most influential’
By Success Nwogu, Published: Tuesday, 4 May 2010  

See who wrote the article  grin grin grin, this is what they call ethnic propaganda. Its not the fault of the "Yoruba" newspaper that`some writers would do anything to overemphasize the achievements of their people. At least we can be sure he is not winning a pulitzer anytime soon. Oh speaking of Pulitzer awards- see the first individual to win a pulizer prize- and this one no be fake ooo  grin:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dele_Olojede

The only famous ikegwonu I know is the one in the NFL. Not surprising Igbo people are good at American football- all that village wrestling centuries agopaid off. I am just curious though, wetin you guys dey chop that make you guys huge.

The Ikegwonu did win a rolex laureate and I would assume thats where the Nwogu guys quoted from  grin. Seems in bigoted minds Rolex Laureate= Times 100. I would not be shocked if we see a newspaper which suggests
Rolex laureate =  Nobel laureate soon  grin

To think that you were feeling superior by assuming that average NL readers would not be able to comprehend the grammar used in one of your posts. Your intellectual dishonesty, coupled with your unrivalled and tasteless bigotry on these forums only points to the fact that you do not possess the educational accomplishments that you so brazenly state on the forums or that you simply committed intellectual fraud (cheating, plagiarism, etc).

That never fails to amuse me. LOL. Grammar ko, grammar ni- he posted a science abstract boasting it would be impossible for me to understand lolz
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by SEFAGO(m): 9:46pm On May 04, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Adeboye is in Newsweek's top 50 most influential people in the world and not Times. Of course, anything concerning Adeboye give you guys diarrhea but Daddy will continue to prosper and haters will continue to hate.

[b]You don't have to abuse a man old enough to be your father like that especially for someone who has done nothing but bring blessings unto your life. [/b]If you must abuse an elder, try  Obasanjo or IBB or Ogbulafor. embarassed embarassed embarassed

grin, lol. Scam International
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 04, 2010
Lol @ katsumoto. Your userID reminds me of a tv show. Cant rem damn
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by dayokanu(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2010
Rolex Laureate= Times 100

What does ROLEX do? They make wristwatches, What do Wristwatches do? They tell TIME

DO you now see the connection? Rolex and Time Its not that difficult
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by adconline(m): 11:16pm On May 04, 2010
Culled from Rolexawards.com 
" Over 90 per cent of Nigeria’s population of 150 million lives on less than US$2 a day. Millions of those living below the poverty line are small farmers, many of them cut off from vital sources of information that could help them improve their farming methods and raise their living standards  "
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Katsumoto: 11:21pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Lol @ katsumoto. Your userID reminds me of a tv show. Cant rem damn

A TV show or a character from a Tom Cruise movie?
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by SEFAGO(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2010
adconline:

Culled from Rolexawards.com 
" Over 90 per cent of Nigeria’s population of 150 million lives on less than US$2 a day. Millions of those living below the poverty line are small farmers, many of them cut off from vital sources of information that could help them improve their farming methods and raise their living standards  "

^ so ?

Open thread on rolex, not on times 100. All this misinformation in naija is too much.
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by adconline(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2010
why cant these useless Naija journalists verify facts? I guess in Naija we are allergic to facts, that's why someone posted this junk .Moderator please remove or rename this misleading piece.
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by mekusxxx: 1:03am On May 05, 2010
Punch is a Yoruba newspaper. The editors  are most likely Yoruba. This reporter is only a small fry who in any case lives in Lagos and has imbibed Yoruba ways of life (lying and deceit). The editors (and of course, the publisher) decide what gets published. So the news remains an Yoruba news cheesy cheesy
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by Kobojunkie: 1:13am On May 05, 2010
dayokanu:

What does ROLEX do? They make wristwatches, What do Wristwatches do? They tell TIME

DO you now see the connection? Rolex and Time Its not that difficult

ROFLMAO!!! you be real slogopio!!! ROFLAMO!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

na so we don desperate reach . . . . roflmao!!!
Re: Time Names Nigerian (guess From Where) Among World’s ‘100 Most Influential’ by SEFAGO(m): 1:40am On May 05, 2010
mekusxxx:

Punch is a Yoruba newspaper. The editors  are most likely Yoruba. This report is only a small fry who in any case lives in Lagos and has imbibed Yoruba ways of life (lying and deceit). The editors (and of course, the publisher) decide what gets published. So the news remains an Yoruba news cheesy cheesy

LOL- you sure the editors of punch are yoruba rite??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Imagine What These Corpers Are Doing(pic) / Umuahia New Look, Capital City Of Abia State (photos) / 2019 Presidency: APC Need No Violence To Win - Tinubu To Opposition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.