Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,487 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

When A Mate Is Unfaithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Mate Is Unfaithful (613 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / When Choosing A Mate: Wealth Or Beauty/attraction. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Mate Is Unfaithful by obedobi: 5:39am On May 04, 2010
INFIDELITY—
Its Tragic Consequences
Though shocking, the statistics for infidelity and divorce do not reveal the full impact on people's daily lives. Besides the enormous financial implications, consider the mountains of feelings locked in those statistics—the buckets of tears shed and the immeasurable confusion, grief, anxiety, and excruciating pain that is suffered, as well as the countless nights that family members spend in sleepless anguish. The victims may survive the ordeal, but they are likely to carry the scars for a long time. The hurt and damage is not easily undone
Double Treachery = What many do not realize is that often the adulterer has dealt a bitter double blow to his spouse. In what way? VICKY gives us a clue: "It was hard for me. He was not only my husband but also my friend—my best friend—for many years.— Yes, in most cases a wife turns to her husband for support when problems arise. Now, not only has he become the cause of very traumatic problems but he has also stopped being a much-needed source of help. In one fell swoop, he has caused severe pain and robbed his wife of her trusted confidant, WHAT IS THE WAY OUT WACTH OUT FOR MORE COMPREHENSIVE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE I WILL UPDATE YOU LATER www.uchesco4me..com

(1) (Reply)

Is Love Really Based On Luck: / Breaking News! President Yar'adua Is Dead Confirmed. / Think About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.