Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,043 members, 7,966,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 03:21 AM

At 25, I Remain A Virgin – Cee- C Insists - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / At 25, I Remain A Virgin – Cee- C Insists (370 Views)

"I Remain Sweet 16 After Having My Kids" - Toyin Lawani (Photos) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) / Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At 25, I Remain A Virgin – Cee- C Insists by tundemania: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Cee-C, has continued to
insist that she’s a virgin.

She said this during a game with Alex and fellow housemate, on Wednesday night. Alex asked her,

“Before you came into this house, when was the last time
you had sex?” Responding, Cee-C said, “Never. At 25 I had never.” Surprised at her response, Alex said, “Cee-C say the truth and shame the devil.” Cee-C reiterated her earlier remark, “Never.”

Recall that Cee-C had few weeks ago declared that she had
never had sex.

http://maniatalk..co.ke/2018/03/at-25-i-remain-virgin-cee-c-insists.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: ''desist From Wearing Teddy A's Clothes'' Bam Bam Warns Alex (video) / #bbnaija: Teddy A Weeps Over Bam Bam’s Shock Eviction (photo + Video) / LYRICS: Dj Cuppy Ft. Sarkodie – Vybe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.