Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Nuramek Or Normex - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nuramek Or Normex (867 Views)

Nuramek Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nuramek Or Normex by oniororo: 8:27pm On Mar 10, 2007
This recruitment agent by name NURAMEK OF NORMEX is a fake agent. I was there once at Abibu oki st. and they requested for N1,000 in which I paid to give benefit of doubt before i could write the test in their office. Am surprise today again to See their invitation in my mail box asking me to come and write that same test with N1,000 in my Puckett for processing without the result of the first one. if you are invited, don't honour their invitation because nothing we come out of it. If you get to that office at Abibu Oki you will see that nothing is happening there. So, be wise
Re: Nuramek Or Normex by pcmecom(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2007
"well shit they say happens" next time you go shine your eyes,there are many fraudsters out there cashing in on the desperation of the unemployed to make money out of them,NURAMEK,BREAKTHROUGH,ESTHERBT,PSS so many of them out there make una shine una eyes make una no loss,

(1) (Reply)

Help On Nde,pleaseeee / Bank Phb / Fire On The Mountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.