Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

Can Any One Help Me With A Skool In Canada Dat Does Nt Use Sat Or Tofel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Any One Help Me With A Skool In Canada Dat Does Nt Use Sat Or Tofel (503 Views)

Sat And Tofel Exams / The Information You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass The Exam / The Imformation You Must Know About Tofel And How To Pass Tofel At One Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Help Me With A Skool In Canada Dat Does Nt Use Sat Or Tofel by Dnero5: 7:18am On May 04, 2010
Can any one help me with skool in canada dat does nt use sat or toefl
Re: Can Any One Help Me With A Skool In Canada Dat Does Nt Use Sat Or Tofel by Tgen: 9:27am On May 04, 2010
Why skul in Canada when u can skul in Ukraine which much more cheaper and has the same education quality with Canada. Studying in Ukraine does not require SAT nor TOEFL. You need just your o'level result and your international passport. Application has started already for 1 september batch. If you are interested to apply contact 08066992788 or email: meetdgeneral@yahoo.com
Re: Can Any One Help Me With A Skool In Canada Dat Does Nt Use Sat Or Tofel by FBS: 9:53am On May 04, 2010
Tgen:

Why skul in Canada when u can skul in Ukraine which much more cheaper[b] and has the same education quality with Canada. [/b]Studying in Ukraine does not require SAT nor TOEFL. You need just your o'level result and your international passport. Application has started already for 1 september batch. If you are interested to apply contact 08066992788 or email: meetdgeneral@yahoo.com
That is a BLOODY LIE!!!

@OP
- Apply but then you will have to go for some kind of English (French) language program when you get there. Thereafter you can start your main course.

or

- Get that TOEFL or IELTS or TEF (French - Test d’évaluation de français) 

Either way, you will have to demonstrate/prove to "them" that you can write and speak good English/ French.

Maybe someone can help with the SAT part.

Hope this helps.

(1) (Reply)

Mode Of Selecting Candidates?(unilorin) / L.a.s.u 100l Accounting Students-lets Meet Here. / May This Encourage You, Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.