Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,751 members, 7,875,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" (45007 Views)

Boko Haram ‘Returning To Dapchi With Leah Sharibu’ - The Cable / Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / FG Reacts To Dapchi Girls Release, Says 76 Students Released In Ongoing Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by obailala(m): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
bonechamberlain:
u just pleaded guilty to what u are claiming innocent of. where did u see comparison in the post, "northern Christians are in trouble under this evil govt" what's the relationship with the statement with previous govt and this one or with PDP and APC or with gej or pmb, why bring all that into the post. why didn't you state when their problem started from. instead of bringing in gej, pdp pmb, apc into the post. you people need to find a way of delivering urself from the bad habit of always bringing in the previous govt or gej whenever buharis government is being criticised.

you are the one who just interpreted the issue based on gej, pmb, APC PDP point of view.
You mentioned and I quote, "northern Christians are in trouble under this evil government."

There's no point trying to be too clever about it, a person doesnt need to make direct mention of the words 'gej or pmb or apc or pdp' before it becomes obvious that he/she is making these undue comparisons.

The travails of Christians in the north has been in existence for several regimes; by zeroing it down with the use of the phrase "under this government", you simply made a comparisons between this government and past governments. Stop trying to make it seem like I dont undersrand English language.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 9:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
annnikky:

Really

Yes oo. I guess that was why they molested them and they didn't touch dapchi girls. So sad
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Coolgent(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kanuri people!
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by bonechamberlain(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
obailala:
You mentioned and I quote, "northern Christians are in trouble under this evil government."

There's no point trying to be too clever about it, a person doesnt need to make direct mention of the words 'gej or pmb or apc or pdp' before it becomes obvious that he/she is making these undue comparisons.

The travails of Christians in the north has been in existence for several regimes; by zeroing it down with the use of the phrase "under this government", you simply made a comparisons between this government and past governments. Stop trying to make it seem like I dont undersrand English language.
now u are using the phrase "past governments" if u had used this phrase and not mentioning gej or PDP there would be no need for this argument. u cant assume that the post was to make comparison, with gej or PDP government, because of the word under this government, when we have had numerous govt before buhari, which u have corrected now by using the word "past government". u erred by introducing comparison into the topic. every thing happening right now in Nigeria is under buhari's APC government, whose governments do you want to be mentioned. ibb, obj or the usual gej. if I say our economy is in trouble under this government so I am trying to compare. bill gate has just criticised buhari's economic plan does it mean he is comparing with gej or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by SmellingAnus(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grin
Lol.... So are you a Nigerian
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... So are you a Nigerian
no. Balck american
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Ikebesupa(m): 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2018
Until General Sir Abubakar Muhammadu Shekau release a video confirming this release saga, I will never take it seriously. Trust APC government to your own peril.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Smony: 10:21pm On Mar 22, 2018
bonechamberlain:
northern Christians are in trouble under this evil government. But sometimes u can't pity them, they are still playing the ostrich when its clear there is a systematic attempt to convert all of the to Islam through peace or blood. can't the Christians see what muric is doing, heating up the polity and whipping up Islamic sentiments to favour their religion. CAN, Mbaka, Adeboye, Oyedepo better wake up. angry. useless country.
where are the pastors ? hav they all bcome daff n dumb?..
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Crowny11(f): 10:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
only in my dearest country, you go see terrorists drive into town and even communicate to the villagers.....

I weep for this nation

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by annnikky(f): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
benny4wax:
The people of Chibok are 80% Christians. This is a religious war, only a few understands. I did my NYSC in Yobe state. I have been to Chibok (Bornu) and Dapchi (Yobe).
Wow! I now c the reason undecided Buh God pass them

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
only sheep would believe this
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by annnikky(f): 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hapigirlxoxo:

Yes oo. I guess that was why they molested them and they didn't touch dapchi girls. So sad
So sad undecided
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by obailala(m): 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
bonechamberlain:
now u are using the phrase "past governments" if u had used this phrase and not mentioning gej or PDP there would be no need for this argument. u cant assume that the post was to make comparison, with gej or PDP government, because of the word under this government, when we have had numerous govt before buhari, which u have corrected now by using the word "past government". u erred by introducing comparison into the topic. every thing happening right now in Nigeria is under buhari's APC government, whose governments do you want to be mentioned. ibb, obj or the usual gej. if I say our economy is in trouble under this government so I am trying to compare. bill gate has just criticised buhari's economic plan does it mean he is comparing with gej or PDP.
Bro quit trying to be too clever or outsmart yourself. You mentioned that Christians in the north were in serious trouble under 'this govt'. That statement is unequivocally a comparison statement between this govt and its predecessors; of which there is a 99.9% chance you were indirectly comparing with pdp, and not just pdp but the immediate past pdp govt. So please save this your clever logic for foreigners, you definitely werent referring to Abacha or Abdulsalam.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
cock and buck story . only sheep would believe this.

It was doctored to denigrate and discredit Islam .

Enemies of Islam are having sleepness nights and cooked baseless story to convince vulnerable Muslims subsequently get them converted .
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by fakuta(f): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
just keep quite you don't know what it means to follow christ in this side of the country cry cry cry
bonechamberlain:
northern Christians are in trouble under this evil government. But sometimes u can't pity them, they are still playing the ostrich when its clear there is a systematic attempt to convert all of the to Islam through peace or blood. can't the Christians see what muric is doing, heating up the polity and whipping up Islamic sentiments to favour their religion. CAN, Mbaka, Adeboye, Oyedepo better wake up. angry. useless country.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by bonechamberlain(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
obailala:
Bro quit trying to be too clever or outsmart yourself. You mentioned that Christians in the north were in serious trouble under 'this govt'. That statement is unequivocally a comparison statement between this govt and its predecessors; of which there is a 99.9% chance you were indirectly comparing with pdp, and not just pdp but the immediate past pdp govt. So please save this your clever logic for foreigners, you definitely werent referring to Abacha or Abdulsalam.
so bill gates is surely comparing pmb with gej when he criticised his economic policies. oga ur argument are fallacies cause u still can't prove that there was any comparison in the post, ur only prove is that I mentioned this govt and as a critic or any critic of this evil buhari govt is a gej supporter. this is what we call "ignoratio elenchi".
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by bonechamberlain(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
fakuta:
just keep quite you don't know what it means to follow christ in this side of the country cry cry cry
u statement sound like someone is forcing u to follow Christ or u are tired of following Christ. if its too much for u, u can convert.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by mtngloetiartel: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Iyajelili:
Aye yin mabaje last last ni and those virgins promised y'all shall rot in 100000000degree of fire
ejowo eyi ina yen lo le. O ti poju na! Shey e fe ki o jo gbogbo ile yoruba mo ni!
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by Jayys(m): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mtsccc.... Fabricated news
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by onenaija001(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Nig Christians are in big trouble under Buhari's administration.

Islamization agenda is in progress, but some docile and weak Christians can't read the handwriting on the wall. Its a pity.

Buhari is an Islamic fanatic
Buhari is a terrorist.
Buhari shares the same ideology with terrorist shekau, hence his statement about sharia.
It shall never be well with buhari, abubakar shekau, fulani herdsmen and other Islamic fanatics supporting buhari.

Any head slamming terrorist that wl quote me to defend Buhari will receive heavenly thunder.

CHRISTIANS!
CHRISTIANS!!
CHRISTIANS!!!.
Stop bn docile politically . Wake up and do the needful.
Weren't Christmas under Goodluck's administration also kidnapped, receive sense pls.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by adexdon(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
who is goin 2 believe dt crap told by terrorist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by JoshMedia: 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
All this once are lies.....

BOKOHARAM HAD BEEN TECHNICALLY DEFEATED

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by ehbellsho(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
SCAM! dis is just like a regular Nollywood Movie. the director must b very intelligent. mtchew
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by LushGreenz: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Nig Christians are in big trouble under Buhari's administration.

Islamization agenda is in progress, but some docile and weak Christians can't read the handwriting on the wall. Its a pity.

Buhari is an Islamic fanatic
Buhari is a terrorist.
Buhari shares the same ideology with terrorist shekau, hence his statement about sharia.
It shall never be well with buhari, abubakar shekau, fulani herdsmen and other Islamic fanatics supporting buhari.

Any head slamming terrorist that wl quote me to defend Buhari will receive heavenly thunder.

CHRISTIANS!
CHRISTIANS!!
CHRISTIANS!!!.
Stop bn docile politically . Wake up and do the needful.

God bless you jare my sister undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by obailala(m): 12:06am On Mar 23, 2018
bonechamberlain:
so bill gates is surely comparing pmb with gej when he criticised his economic policies. oga ur argument are fallacies cause u still can't prove that there was any comparison in the post, ur only prove is that I mentioned this govt and as a critic or any critic of this evil buhari govt is a gej supporter. this is what we call "ignoratio elenchi".
Like I said before, save this your clever diversions for foreigners; neither of us here is new to English language. When you say northern Christians are in trouble under THIS government, even an elementary pupil can sniff out the comparison in the simple statement to be that northern Christians under 'other' governments were probably safer. So please stop acting like anyone here is new to English.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by benny4wax(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Indeed, God pass them. Good night dear.
annnikky:

Wow! I now c the reason undecided Buh God pass them
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by slivertongue: 1:43am On Mar 23, 2018
oya islamists come and defend them like sultan and co.
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by DRgmodabb1990: 2:19am On Mar 23, 2018
lie
Re: Boko Haram Apologises To Dapchi Parents: "We Didn't Know They Were Muslim Girls" by daddyp76(m): 2:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Am not surprised but I know the God of Christian will fight for us, he did it for Israel.
Therefore, I call upon his name: Jehovah, Jahu, Tetragramaton in this odd hour to rise and strike them in their camp in Jesus name, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation In Aba As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Tinubu To Obi: Falsehood, Disinformation Won’t Win Elections / More Join Race To Replace Magu As EFCC Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.