Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,329 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:08 AM

There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland (446 Views)

Reporting Of Mods To Mods. / 10 Things You Don’t Need For A Biblical Wedding: Reno / does doubting damage relationship? pls your opinion is need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
l ve been on this platform for quite some time and now l can say that l feel bored seeing same thing over and over each time l check in the NL website... its about time NL give us something more. l want to believe that NL has accumulated over a million if not a billion users... there s need for a reset remodification... this default NL setting is long overdue... u cant just shut down like that when this is business. take a look at what the likes of whatsapp and other social media platform are doing , they spring a new feature almost quartely after every update.... wetting the appetite and levitating toward giving users the supreme interface. NL should step up¡
Re: There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by swiz123(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
Patiently waiting for a mod to close the thread

They are all enemies of the truth
Re: There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by kudoxs(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
This will never make FP, still using the interface of a 98 designed website. This is 2018 for goodness sake. Nairaland is just stuck in windows XP era.
Re: There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by McBrooklyn(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Re: There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by iHart(m): 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
...the thing tire me oh
Re: There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by freezyprinzy(m): 12:10am On Mar 23, 2018
@seun
Re: There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by Richie0974: 12:32am On Mar 23, 2018
The problem is with Seun. Has anyone ever felt as though he's not much of what he's portrayed as. I once saw his comment on a thread and I imagined him not being the type of person we all think he is. What if he doesn't have the capacity to make such needed changes. Only someone who doesn't have the capacity to evolve sticks to the basics. Just saying though.

1 Like

Re: There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by iHart(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Richie0974:
The problem is with Seun. Has anyone ever felt as though he's not much of what he's portrayed as. I once saw his comment on a thread and I imagined him not being the type of person we all think he is. What if he doesn't have the capacity to make such needed changes. Only someone who doesn't have the capacity to evolve sticks to the basics. Just saying though.

i think I have seen that comment too. he may not be as techy as we think. My suggestion is that he should open up to partnership and build a team that will move this place forward...
Re: There Is Need For Mods To Remodify Interface On Nairaland by kuuljay(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Richie0974:
watch it bro,his boys are trained to do just one thing...banning!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Would She Refuse To Her Boyfriend Access Into Her Phone? / Don’t Marry The Partner Your Pastor Recommends – Actress Foluke Daramola / Can U Die For This ? (episode 04)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.