Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,810 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. (4677 Views)

She's Married But She's Stalking Me / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Calling all aprokos!!! Coman Year gist.

The day I saw this girl on Facebook, I was chilling with a friend.

It was love at first sight. grin

I told my friend "See baaaaabe!"

"Walahi, if she answer me, I go wife am straight. She no go see her next period ah sweh!!!"

Alas, she turned me down.

E pain me ehn... my friend was teasing me. "Wey dat ya Beb nah" embarassed

Over time, I'd forget.

Then she got married. cry cry

All hope lost.

I kukuma face my hustle.

Then she slid inbox this year asking for my help.

Her son was in the Pears Baby contest.

What could I have done?

I sha voted and shared.

She slid into my inbox again today...I mean the girl who turned me down in 2012 to marry fine boy.

Someone asked me the last time if I still love her.

An average non-hypocrite like me has the balls to admit I can't quite un-love people, right?

So yea...I still love her..even though she's now this multi-gravid soccer mom, legally shining another man's Kongo.

Yuk.

Anyhoo...

Here's the news. Her son won, thanks to your votes.

He's now in the second stage, needing your votes again.

If you were aproko enough to read this far, please help this my ex-who-never-was win the prize for her fine ass son.

Simply click the link below and share with your friends and family after voting.

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389471

If you read without voting, I'll send some crazy traffic jam your way this evening on your way from work.

If you do VOTE, I'll give you my bestselling ebook ZERO CAPITAL: How To Start ANY Business in Nigeria Without Capital, Begging Relatives, or Painful Bank Loans

Chai! The things we do for loveeeeee.

Oya goan vote before I change my mind. TODAY ONLY.

AFTER VOTING, INBOX Nafisat(at)cabalfood.com. You'll get the ebook instantly.

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
More...

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by GeeString: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
OP, Ab○kis have exchanged your brain for cedis

2 Likes

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by 912(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
You are a cow ah sweh.. cheesy cheesy cheesy.. But I don vote am because of this your story.

Your writing skill is exquisite

6 Likes

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Apina(m): 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thank u for wasting our time undecided

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by NeeKlaus: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
15 seconds of my life I can't get back.

4 Likes

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by DynasTee: 12:18am On Mar 23, 2018
No think am say you go get share for that money o
E no even reach us grin
I don vote sha

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by OKUCHI11(m): 12:48am On Mar 23, 2018
I don't even know what to comment...but just in case this topic makes front page...NAIRALANDERS.....abeg drop some like for my comment

4 Likes

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Kobicove(m): 1:42am On Mar 23, 2018
NeeKlaus:
15 seconds of my life I can't get back.

It actually took more than 15 seconds to reed the story...but it was worth it smiley

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Gofwane(m): 2:45am On Mar 23, 2018
If she eventually win that money, shi-shi you no go see, toto you no go get cheesy
Instead she go block you on Facebook and WhatsApp till the next time she needs your help. No be naija girls, na their way be that.

4 Likes

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by 912(m): 4:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Gofwane:
If she eventually win that money, shi-shi you no go see, toto you no go get cheesy
Instead she go block you on Facebook and WhatsApp till the next time she needs your help. No be naija girls, na their way be that.
Youth of nowadays! Everything must be about sexual gratification Na wa o. This sex Don dey control people brain finish. So because he won't get to sleep with the married woman after everything he shouldn't help out. Dude there is more to life than sex

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by ItzChinnex(m): 5:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Op, your brain need serious surgery. Why you dey allow woman way done move on control you like toy? And please, respect yourself and stop doing like mugu while chatting with her. I dey shame for you.

And one thing more, I am not voting.

5 Likes

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by femi4: 5:57am On Mar 23, 2018
wjxavier:
Calling all aprokos!!! Coman Year gist.

The day I saw this girl on Facebook, I was chilling with a friend.

It was love at first sight. grin

I told my friend "See baaaaabe!"

"Walahi, if she answer me, I go wife am straight. She no go see her next period ah sweh!!!"

Alas, she turned me down.

E pain me ehn... my friend was teasing me. "Wey dat ya Beb nah" embarassed

Over time, I'd forget.

Then she got married. cry cry

All hope lost.

I kukuma face my hustle.

Then she slid inbox this year asking for my help.

Her son was in the Pears Baby contest.

What could I have done?

I sha voted and shared.

She slid into my inbox again today...I mean the girl who turned me down in 2012 to marry fine boy.

Someone asked me the last time if I still love her.

An average non-hypocrite like me has the balls to admit I can't quite un-love people, right?

So yea...I still love her..even though she's now this multi-gravid soccer mom, legally shining another man's Kongo.

Yuk.

Anyhoo...

Here's the news. Her son won, thanks to your votes.

He's now in the second stage, needing your votes again.

If you were aproko enough to read this far, please help this my ex-who-never-was win the prize for her fine ass son.

Simply click the link below and share with your friends and family after voting.

If you read without voting, I'll send some crazy traffic jam your way this evening on your way from work.

If you do VOTE, I'll give you my bestselling ebook ZERO CAPITAL: How To Start ANY Business in Nigeria Without Capital, Begging Relatives, or Painful Bank Loans

Chai! The things we do for loveeeeee.

Oya goan vote before I change my mind. TODAY ONLY.

AFTER VOTING, INBOX Nafisat(at)cabalfood.com. You'll get the ebook instantly.

A lot of people won't vote cos your first impression is repulsive

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Abee79(m): 7:50am On Mar 23, 2018
ItzChinnex:
Op, your brain need serious surgery. Why you dey allow woman way done move on control you like toy? And please, respect yourself and stop doing like mugu while chatting with her. I dey shame for you.

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Gofwane(m): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2018
912:

Youth of nowadays! Everything must be about sexual gratification Na wa o. This sex Don dey control people brain finish. So because he won't get to sleep with the married woman after everything he shouldn't help out. Dude there is more to life than sex
yeah you are absolutely correct, there's more to life but that doesn't mean you should allow yourself to be used anyhow by people for their own gain.

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 23, 2018
lol, anyways, if you don't want to help him, help me

my people come see fine pikin, click on the link below to reveal a pretty little girl,

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
abeg share with your family and friends
God bless
RYANation

Click o,
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Gozbrown(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
lol, oga na Facebook u even meet her. hope this is not BBpikin?
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Ebuka007: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2018
my data is zipping.
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by marvin905(m): 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
i dont get

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
I didn't vote Buhari. You did. So you see who traded brains?

GeeString:
OP, Ab○kis have exchanged your brain for cedis
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Receive (fill in the blanks)

marvin905:
i dont get
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pele

Ebuka007:
my data is zipping.
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chai. Some people are so lazy they'll fall on a strangers deeeeq 5 minutes from home.

Get your own thread joor. Are you from Daura?

Earthspilgrim:
lol, anyways, if you don't want to help him, help me

my people come see fine pikin, click on the link below to reveal a pretty little girl,

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
abeg share with your family and friends
God bless
RYANation

Click o,
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
How much has Seun paid you for generating content for him? Gifwane.

Why don't you ask him for sex?

Gofwane:
yeah you are absolutely correct, there's more to life but that doesn't mean you should allow yourself to be used anyhow by people for their own gain.
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Is it ya move?

The one wey still dey your life, wey you dey share with Alhaji nko?

[quote author=Abee79 post=66079751][/quote]
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Femi4, you must be a Legion...the demon that possessed the man of gadarene.

You are a lot of people, eh?

Go for deliverance.

Statistically, you're the only one with this opinion here.

So...fix yourself and you'll be fine.

femi4:
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
About aproko, right?

But you came, you read thru...and you commented.

You were attracted, dameeeet! grin grin grin

femi4:
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin Seems your calling is to seks every girl who needs your help.

May your DNA pass to your kids in 100%.

Amen.

ItzChinnex:

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by wjxavier(m): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Correct mind. Oshey.

Kobicove:

It actually took more than 15 seconds to reed the story...but it was worth it smiley
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by GeeString: 2:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
wjxavier:
I didn't vote Buhari. You did. So you see who traded brains?

Your brain tested positive for cement.

1 Like

Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Gofwane(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
wjxavier:
How much has Seun paid you for generating content for him? Gifwane.

Why don't you ask him for sex?

he is my hommie nah. Guys always look out for each other. cheesy
Re: She Said NO In 2013. Now She's Married, And She Needs My Help. by Abee79(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
wjxavier:
Is it ya move?

The one wey still dey your life, wey you dey share with Alhaji nko?

(1) (Reply)

A 12-year-old's Girlfriend Tells Him She's Pregnant, Hilarious (screenshots) / The Girl I Slept With Forgot Her Pant After Stealing My 50k / Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.