Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:54 PM

Meet Kingsley Chibueze Ahachie, The 2016/2017 Unizik Overall Best Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Kingsley Chibueze Ahachie, The 2016/2017 Unizik Overall Best Graduate (933 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Kingsley Chibueze Ahachie, The 2016/2017 Unizik Overall Best Graduate by DInspirationalP(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Please, let me introduce to you this Legend who happens to be the 2018 overall best graduate (Degree) of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka, Anambra State of Nigeria. He graduated with a CGPA of...

Alright, before I go on to drop something about this Legend, it is substantial to bring to your knowledge that here on TRENDSOFLEGENDS BLOG, we delight in and derive so much joy from celebrating the successes of other persons.

We so much love to be celebrating Legends and Phenoms and their achievements. When I say "we", I mean TRENDSOFLEGENDS TEAM which comprises myself (The Inspirational Parrot) and other persons working with me whom you may not have noticed their physical participation on this blog, but their contributions counts so much.

Now, let us go into the personality we are talking about today in this post. He is no other person than Legendary Mr. Chibueze Ahachie.

Actually, Faculty of Engineering in UNIZIK has made lots of record in producing overall best graduates in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.

According to reliable reports, Mr. Kingsley Chibueze Ahachie graduated from the Department of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State of Nigeria.

He graduated with a CGPA of...

READ MORE ON=>> http://www.trendsoflegends.com/2018/03/celebratinglegends-meet-kingsley.html

1 Share

Re: Meet Kingsley Chibueze Ahachie, The 2016/2017 Unizik Overall Best Graduate by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2018

(1) (Reply)

A New Polytechnic In Ohafia, Abia State - Uma Ukpai Polytechnic, Ohafia, Abia. / How To Pass JAMB 2019/2020 Easily Without Cheating / Earn A United States Of America High School Diploma In Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.