Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,597 members, 7,901,805 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:29 PM

Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) (29095 Views)

Plastic Chair Used As Wheelchair At The Emergency Unit Of UNTH, Enugu (Photos) / Woman In Wheelchair Begs Dangote To Give Her The Dollar He Promised Super Eagles / Physically Challenged Lady Slays In Wheelchair, Shares Inspiring Post (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by madgoat(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2018
This is heartbreaking cry
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
praizblog:
According to a facebook user this handicapped Woman was spotted in owerri recently struggling to take her three children to school. See screenshots below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/handicapped-woman-spotted-in-owerri-struggling-to-take-her-children-to-school-2/

This is not struggling

Haba,

Your brain get stretch marks
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
There's a saying in my language that goes something: The elephant is not overburdened by its trunk.

Even an ant can carry a load many times its body weight.

I see nothing special here. It's just a responsible person carrying out their responsibility. She's the parent, it's her duty & responsibility to make sure they get to school safely by any means. If she can lie down to have a baby, she should be able to shoulder the responsibility, regardless of her inability to walk.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Igbo women are homemakers wherever they find themselves

Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Rex123(m): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

In the country I come from... A minor fracture in the leg can pass for "Handicap"
Am I supposed to take her kids to school for her
She did the fvck... She should do the time.

Your attempt at sarcasm ended in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Franzinni: 9:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Whare is she struggling?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by annnikky(f): 9:02am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

In the country I come from... A minor fracture in the leg can pass for "Handicap"

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Revolva(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2018
na wa life is a bitch
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Icon4s(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2018
praizblog:
According to a facebook user this handicapped Woman was spotted in owerri recently struggling to take her three children to school. See screenshots below

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/handicapped-woman-spotted-in-owerri-struggling-to-take-her-children-to-school-2/

Where is her husband?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2018
If you wan talk say Hausa people like to beg, just talk am grin

nero2face:
Woman of virtue, if na for some places now, u go see her line up with de children with plates dey beg... I too love my Igbo brethren

3 Likes

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Where is the husband, the father of those children? Even if hes not alive, what about his family?

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Liftme(f): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Another Nwaamikpe spotted....

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Igbo people no dey joke with education... bcuz they knw that's the key to success
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by toluxa1(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

We are sorry for the delay, your brain will arrive soon .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by khalhokage(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Teenagers sef.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by gustav25: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2018
hmabdool:
that Owerri Imo state is a Hub of prostitution...its a very dirty environment devoid of morality to bring up ur children in...
you are unwise .....I grew up in Owerri and I bet I have more dignity and morality than your entire moronic generation
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by tyconcepts(f): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
And someone will open mouth and call women weaker vessel not in line with how the bible meant it cry
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by daramolaj1: 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
starbuck:
The woman's husband ought to be ashamed cry cry cry cry

shutup
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

cool

I think you do have a point.
Come and see able bodied men lining up my street begging

She is living her life
I don't see anyone struggling here cool
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by nueldozzy(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

useless nwamaikpe wannabe....i cant wait to see you in this situation angry

1 Like

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by scholes23(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

I pray God will restore everything you lost, including your COMMON SENSE
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2018
We should stop all this pity party.
Emotionalism everywhere.
All I see here is a woman taking her children to school.
Even her will not like being pitied.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2018
MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

I'm still amazed at the level of stupidity some people still possess... Look at this uncultured swine
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by David160(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2018
Which help did he render?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by Osaronicole: 9:21am On Mar 23, 2018
You are feeling like "Ramota"abi? So you can get noticed.

Nobody knows tomorrow my brother. No one. Just pray and thank God you are whole. And not mock her situation.

MrMicholo:
lipsrsealed

Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by vioment: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2018
It would be nice to have the govt help her not a 100% as not to encourage laziness for the population but help her and others by having a mechanism of having a free transportation to school and back for elementary and secondary education. Another way is to give her a stipend for her kids transportation.

Build a reliable affordable power supply, extensive rail network, and roads; the rest will fall in place. We cannot keep waiting on oyibos and chinkos to find a way for us while we are flexing and claiming independence. Challenge nigerians to come up with indigenous solutions through new and old technologies. Even nk and iran have a reliable power supply. I trust nigerians to come through if challenged the right way, I think the president needs to have faith in his constituents.

May God help this lady through her challenges.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by roundman: 9:27am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
I just pray this is not a routine for her

The father or baby daddy ought to be there

angry
May be the father is at work or do you think?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by roundman: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
I just pray this is not a routine for her

The father or baby daddy ought to be there

angry
May be the father is at work or what do you think?
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by izzou(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2018
roundman:
May be the father is at work or do you think?

That's why I said I pray it's not a routine for her
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2018
see why IMO state is the first academically. imagine this in kano, kwara, or kebbi. hard to imagine.
Re: Woman In Wheelchair In Owerri Struggling To Take Her Children To School (Photos) by offegas(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2018
praizblog:

Gist from praizeupdates

Please change your tittle to reflect physical challenged as against handicap

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banned Drugs In Nigerian Market (procold!) / Man Faints, Dies Of Hunger In Calabar / UNFPA Distributes 53,000 Condoms At Calabar Christmas Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.