Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,206 members, 7,974,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:13 PM

Buhari Could Not Be Bothered About Leah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Could Not Be Bothered About Leah (395 Views)

Buhari Could Not Achieve More Because Nigeria Does Not Have Money – BMO / Boko Haram Releases Details About Leah Sharibu, Gives FG Condition For Release / Aisha Alhassan: If Buhari Sacks Me For Supporting Atiku, I Will Not Be Bothered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Could Not Be Bothered About Leah by LeOstrich: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2018
They paid a handsome ransom for 104 Muslim girls but refused to secure the release of one lone Christian girl?

Is it because it is an obligation on the part of the Muslim male to abduct and forcibly convert a christian girl to Islam?

This is the jihadist mentality at play.

They said that the 104 Muslim girls that were recently released by Boko Haram was secured through an unconditional agreement. How come whatever agreement they arrived with Boko Haram did not cover the lone Christian girl?

Ponder on that for a minute.
Re: Buhari Could Not Be Bothered About Leah by izzou(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2018
So Buhari actually removed the Christian girl's name from the agreement?

That's what you are trying to say? undecided

I really do not like Buhari's approach to sensitive issues, but what you wrote there makes no sense

Re: Buhari Could Not Be Bothered About Leah by LeOstrich: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
So Buhari actually removed the Christian girl's name from the agreement?

That's what you are trying to say? undecided

I really do not like Buhari's approach to sensitive issues, but what you wrote there makes no sense

Lai Mohammed claimed that 104 Dapchi girls were released unconditionally without the FG paying a dime.

So what of Leah? Why was her release not negotiated?

Use brain for once

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Be Bothered About Leah by izzou(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:

Lai Mohammed claimed that 104 Dapchi girls were released unconditionally without the FG paying a dime.

So what of Leah? Why was her release not negotiated?

Use brain for once

I should use my brain for once? grin grin grin

Hilarious. You should be taking that advise too

Do you even know what it means to negotiate? To dialogue?

Do you even know what must have ensued before they agreed to release those girls? You should watch a lot of documentaries.

So the Nigerian government purposely struck out her name because she's a Christian? You should really grow up and think like an adult. This hatred and tribalism,which is imbedded in you is really beclouding what's left of your shallow thinking

The Chibok girls had a lot of Christians too. Oh I forgot. Buhari removed their names too.

Like I said earlier, I can't wait to use my PVC to send Buhari back to Katsina, but always type with an open mind. It will help you go far in life

This is my last quote to you. Please do not reply

Good morning cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Could Not Be Bothered About Leah by LeOstrich: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
izzou:

I should use my brain for once? grin grin grin

Hilarious. You should be taking that advise too

Do you even know what it means to negotiate? To dialogue?

Do you even know what must have ensued before they agreed to release those girls? You should watch a lot of documentaries.

So the Nigerian government purposely struck out her name because she's a Christian? You should really grow up and think like an adult. This hatred and tribalism,which is imbedded in you is really beclouding what's left of your shallow thinking

The Chibok girls had a lot of Christians too. Oh I forgot. Buhari removed their names too.

Like I said earlier, I can't wait to use my PVC to send Buhari back to Katsina, but always type with an open mind. It will help you go far in life

This is my last quote to you. Please do not reply

Good morning cool
[/s]

No time to debate with trash

(1) (Reply)

Wanted! Police Declares Senator Dino Melaye A Wanted Man / South African President Ramaphosa Travels Economy Class / Nigeria Security System Is Compromised Big Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.