Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,927 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:26 AM

Chris Shalom Reveals Title Of Upcoming 6th Studio Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Shalom Reveals Title Of Upcoming 6th Studio Album (356 Views)

Davido Gifts Daughter, Imade, N26m Range Rover SUV Ahead Of Upcoming 6th Birthda / Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / MI Abaga Announces New Release Date For Fourth Studio Album ‘Yung Denzl’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Shalom Reveals Title Of Upcoming 6th Studio Album by Brainzcoded1: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Chris Shalom is ready for the release of his 6th Studio album titled “My Beautifier“.

After the release of his 5th studio album “You are the Reason”, the Golden Voice, aka Chris Shalom embarked on the “Worship in Every Place” series. From the series, singles such as “My Beautifier”, Dry Bones are Rising” were birthed and has now translated into the 6th studio album.

“My Beautifier” was not just successful in statistics with close to 2 million views on Youtube, but the impact rippled across the world, garnering feedback and testimonies. Little wonder Chris Shalom chose to name the 6th studio album after the track.
More details here: https://gospeljingle.com/chris-shalom-reveals-title-of-forthcoming-6th-studio-album/

(1) (Reply)

Stella Obasanjo's Father Died At The Age Of 99 / David Tiding Up With Mayorkun For A New Song Release Tomorrow / Late Winnie Mandela's Granddaughter Shares Last Conversation With Her Granny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.