Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,031 members, 7,970,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:32 PM

Holiness Is A Weapon. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Holiness Is A Weapon. (705 Views)

Fasting Is A Weapon Of War / What Holiness Is Like? And How Uneasy It Is? / Holiness Is Not A Particular Way Of Dressing.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiness Is A Weapon. by Revadebola: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2018
HOLINESS IS A WEAPON.

In John 14 :30, the Lord Jesus Christ said, the prince of this world cometh to Him and found nothing.

John 14:30 (KJV)
"Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me".

When you are living a holy life, a life without sin, holiness becomes a weapon, a covering whereby the devil and enemies can't get a loophole to attack you.
I heard the true confession of a woman who visited a witch doctor for charms to help her afflict another woman. The witch doctor prepared the charm and told her that once that other woman gets angry, the charm will work effectively against her.
The woman told the witch doctor, that the woman she wants to use the charm against, is a genuinely born again christain and there is nothing you can do to her to get her angry. The witch doctor then said, if she doesn't get angry, the charm prepared against her cannot work.
It was the Christian woman's holy life - not getting angry, that God used as weapon for her victory over charm.
Sin creates a crack in the hedge of Divine protection that God has for you. Sin hinders answers to your prayers and exposes you to the enemies attacks.
If you want to enjoy unbroken victory over the devil, forces of darkness and the enemies, you should repent from all sins, accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savour. Stop living in sin. Start living a holy life.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I repent from all sins.
2. Holy Spirit help me to live holy life.
3. Holy Spirit fill me with yourself.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP,
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

This Pastor Said He Won't Walk On The Ground Because It's Too Sinful For His Leg / Pastor Dies After 30 Days Of Fasting To Beat Jesus Record.see Pic / Tani Jesu Nse? - Alabukun - Fun Si Ni Fun Omo (jesu) Inu Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.