Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,322 members, 7,974,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:08 PM

Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah (1818 Views)

Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) / Osinbanjo Will Sign The 2017 Budget- Presidency / Osinbanjo Will Never Be President And Neither Will Any Other Yoruba Man For That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by LeOstrich: 9:16am On Mar 23, 2018
This man is NOT a christian, pastor or even a lawyer.

This man is a Judas priest. A coward, a fool and Judas of the highest order.

A man with Christ can never be stupid and be a coward.

Osinbanjo has shown he is both a fool and a coward.

I don't expect him to speak up for Leah or make any move towards ensuring her safe return neither do I see that his ugly dolloped nosed wife to even utter a single word.

Leah has shown more courage than this Judas priest whose only credentials he rode to Aso Rock was his false claim of being a Christian and a pastor for that matter in order to douse the odour of Jihad that was oozing from the Boko Buhari.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by mikeweezy(m): 9:19am On Mar 23, 2018
God will help her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by bjayx: 9:19am On Mar 23, 2018
I believe that girl possess more faith in Christ than the vice president.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by mikeweezy(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2018
God will help her our prayer and thought is with her

5 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by LeOstrich: 9:23am On Mar 23, 2018
bjayx:

The midget fool was busy pushing lies against GEJ govt to divert us from the treasonable scandal that his principals were carrying out in Dapchi in collusion with their BH militia.

This Dapchi incidence has exposed who is truly behind the insurgency and it all points to Buhari and the APC.

After all, they used to state one fictitious quote which they ascribed to Abacha whic states; "any insurgency that lasts for more than 24 hours has the govt involved". This is what they used to accuse Jonathan and PDP as the force behind Boko Haram

Now why is that rule not being applied to a govt that has opened back channels and hands over weapons and money to an enemy they claim they are fighting?

Buhari is Boko haram!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by LeOstrich: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Who is hiding posts here?

5 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Mogidi: 10:08am On Mar 23, 2018
Alhaji Yemi Osinbajo is not bothered.

7 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by abes(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2018
But but I thought you guys said the whole kidnap stuff was staged... You lots are confused

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by LeOstrich: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2018
abes:
But but I thought you guys said the whole kidnap stuff was staged... You lots are confused

Offcourse it was ochestrated and staged!

But that does not mean it didnt happen.

When we say staged we mean that it was a conspiracy between the Buhari cabalistic APC gov and the BH terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Asiwajupelumi(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2018
abes:

i swear they are!!. and what's with the curses and abuses?? lol SMH
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Let your abuses bring her back. Fools
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by LeOstrich: 11:53am On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
MrHowto:
Let your abuses bring her back. Fools
[/s]

BOKO

6 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Firstpage: 11:58am On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:

I don't expect him to speak up for Leah or make any move towards ensuring her safe return neither do I see that his ugly dolloped nosed wife to even utter a single word.

Leah has shown more courage than this Judas priest whose only credentials he rode to Aso Rock was his false claim of being a Christian and a pastor for that matter in order to douse the odour of Jihad that was oozing from the Boko Buhari.

Who is Yemisi osinbajo? All these Wawa illiterates sef.

In a rush to throw tribal gibberish, they forget their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Firstpage: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:

The midget fool was busy pushing lies against GEJ govt to divert us from the treasonable scandal that his principals were carrying out in Dapchi in collusion with their BH militia.

This Dapchi incidence has exposed who is truly behind the insurgency and it all points to Buhari and the APC.

After all, they used to state one fictitious quote which they ascribed to Abacha whic states; "any insurgency that lasts for more than 24 hours has the govt involved". This is what they used to accuse Jonathan and PDP as the force behind Boko Haram

Now why is that rule not being applied to a govt that has opened back channels and hands over weapons and money to an enemy they claim they are fighting?

Buhari is Boko haram!

You want the vice president to enter sambisa forest in a commando style and rescue the girl.

Keep running your mouth against whom God has blessed. None of your lineage will ever achieve such exalted position.

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Firstpage: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
LeOstrich:

Offcourse it was ochestrated and staged!

But that does not mean it didnt happen.

When we say staged we mean that it was a conspiracy between the Buhari cabalistic APC gov and the BH terrorist

Since it was staged, why can't you wait for the end of the film. Why are you now ' showing concern'?

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Herdsmen: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Osibanjo is the greatest fool on Earth

Was expecting the so called pastor of the redeemed church to atleast threatened the cqbal with resignation..if they don't being back that girl in a stipulyed time..

But the so called MN of God is busy with lies..on how government stole 150billion in..

Osibanjo is. Disgrace.
Adeboye is pretender..same with Oyedepo..

Wonder how the foolish osibanjo will feel wen alone reading about Leah great act....and wondering how much he has denied Christ..for material things..not even in the face of death..

Wonder how this fool would sleep at night as. Pastor..after reading of Leah and her courage as. Christian.

Right now..
Osibanjo represents the Christian's in Nigeria.
Now, how do we trust such a man with presidency..as a Christian.

The man is a great looser ... And he knows..
Believe me the wife will be so pained..this has really expose him and the church...

Fake men..
If na to collect tight with fake testimonies Dem go rush ..

God punish all this pastors...Amen.
Osibanjo is a disgrace to Christian's worldwide.

Even Esther gave her life to set her people free...a woman.

But Osibanjo will rather watch his people die .. while enjoying the sweetest of his office..and you will see him call himself a pastor.

Ogboni man ..

5 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Nenejeje(f): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Firstpage:

Since it was staged, why can't you wait for the end of the film. Why are you now ' showing concern'?

he is showing concern because an innocent girl is already involved, do you understand?

8 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by ConAir(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
For all I know, this boko haram of a thing is been politically motivated. Worst part is that they are now confident and bold when carrying out their assignment.

Apc and it's cohorts orchestrated this plan of kidnapping in 2014 to destabilize GEJ administration, they just repeated the same scenario to make it look as if PMB is working but we know better.

Anybody involved in this boko haram activities will be consumed by the same boko haram. Apc is a demonic and satanic party, which is bound to fail.

3 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Firstpage: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nenejeje:

he is showing concern because an innocent girl is already involved, do you understand?

Who is innocent? How can you call an actor in a play innocent?

Do you reason at all?
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Nenejeje(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
Firstpage:

Who is innocent? How can you call an actor in a play innocent?
Do you reason at all?

No, I don't but I guess you need the reasoning more than I do
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by shallysgirl: 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
Firstpage:

You want the vice president to enter sambisa forest in a commando style and rescue the girl.

Keep running your mouth against whom God has blessed. None of your lineage will ever achieve such exalted position.
Which God? Maybe allah. 'God 'even blessed pharaoh.
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by LeOstrich: 7:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Firstpage:

Who is Yemisi osinbajo? All these Wawa illiterates sef.

In a rush to throw tribal gibberish, they forget their brains.

He is Yemisi and will need to start borrowing wrapper and gele from his dolloped nosed wife

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by anibirelawal(m): 8:06am On Mar 24, 2018
The girl will be freed soon, and when she returned she will tell another version of the story.
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Unluckrees(m): 8:11am On Mar 24, 2018
Osibanjo knows it's a scam.
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Firstpage: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2018
LeOstrich:

He is Yemisi and will need to start borrowing wrapper and gele from his dolloped nosed wife

I guess that's what happens to your dad.
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by DeviIhimself: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2018
LeOstrich:

i said it

Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
he's a yeroba Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by Strikethem: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2018
bjayx:
Which vice president, that one na Christian?
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by LeOstrich: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Firstpage:

No. We want to exchange Osinbanjo for Leah

Osinbanjo will easily convert to Islam within 1 minute of captivity in BH Camp so it is a win-win for both we the supporters of Leah and BH who will at least achieve one conversion to Islam
Re: Yemisi Osinbanjo Will Not Speak For Leah by MaziOmenuko: 11:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Mehn, the kind of hatred, anger, malice and angst that is oozing in this thread is not healthy for any sane being. How do you guys survive being this mean and hateful? Its difficult reading the insults without flinging...goodness me! Is this what nairaland does to you guys or this is what you guys do to nairaland? I sincerely hope, for the sake of we all, that you guys are not like this in real life.

Damn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Actually Behind The Boko Haram Terrorists In North Eastern Nigeria. / BREAKING!! Buratai Spits Fire, Reveals What Operation Python Dance Did To Kanu / Wow! Massive Crowd As Atiku Drives Into The Campaign Arena In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.