Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,125 members, 7,980,968 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 09:20 AM

Preacher Man Telling Nigerians To Do The Needful - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Preacher Man Telling Nigerians To Do The Needful (290 Views)

Nwulu Converts Mansion To Tennis Court, Urges Nigerians To Comply With Lockdown / Reno Omokri As A UNIBEN Student Preacher In 1990 (Throwback Photo) / This Is Exactly What Igbos Have Been Telling Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preacher Man Telling Nigerians To Do The Needful by solsman91(m): 9:55am On Mar 23, 2018
I watch a preacher man yesterday and even today and he was preaching telling Nigerians to do the needful. Go get your voters cards, don't sell your vote. Why is it easy for the politicians to tell Nigerians don't sell your vote, vote wisely? The man you are talking to has not eaten since yesterday. If he sells his vote, he'll eat for that day. Chances are if he doesn't sell that vote that day, he might die of hunger. So what are you talking about. And i said to some persons and i wanna believe i convince them, to tell that preacher man to impact his immediate environment. Hw can he do that? He should put smiles on the faces of the persons around him. How many kids are you paying there school fees around you preacher man? How many persons have you built or pay house rent for? How have you make sure that when the man or the young woman comes tomorrow knows that when they get to preacher man he/she will eat? Then he goes 2 vote, Solomon & co r sharing #5,000 each and you tell the man not to collect it. An impoverished human being. A rational man is a man who knows where the next meal is coming from. And at the end of the day d vote that you are telling him not to sell may not even count. Let the pastors, the imams, the Alfas and the rich men in Nigeria impact there immediate environment and see if the next election comes and you speak to them, they will not listen. You the preacher man, d Alfa or whatever, impact the ten thousands congregation that you have, the five hundred people in your church impact them, look for work for them, do something for them and see if you tell them hey! you are going to vote for this candidate, see if they will not. I can tell you authoritatively today that 90% of Christians if their preachers tell them go to the left, they will go to the right because there is nothing. That's why today we talk about tithes, that's why some person have made it an issue to talk about tithes. If some preacher men were doing what they suppose to do we won't be where we are right now. An elderly man ones tell me that anybody can steal, how? He said d man has not eaten for two weeks, you put him in a room where money is everywhere, he need to eat, he's dying of hunger, he just take #500 to eat then you say he is a thief.
To BE CONTINUE....
# MAYGODHELPUS # SOLSMAN # SOLOMILLIONAIRA
Re: Preacher Man Telling Nigerians To Do The Needful by bjayx: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2018
The lord knows...

(1) (Reply)

Okowa Seeks Support For Less Privileged Individuals / We Will Hold Credible, Free And Fair Election 2019 – Buhari / Nigeria’s Tax Legislation & Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.