Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,890 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Please Hepl My Mum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Hepl My Mum (439 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / Help: My Mum Won't Stop Taking Carbonated Drinks / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hepl My Mum by Jentle244: 10:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Good day doctors in the house. I really need your help and advice. I git a call from home that my mum is not fine, ahe is sick. Later on called to check in her and was told the illness has goteen worse, that she can't use her left hand and leg and the way she talks is very slow. What do i do. Gone to about 2 hospitals but no remedy. Please your advice is needed
Re: Please Hepl My Mum by oxypress: 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
hbot for stroke recovery: Oga sorry o. From little explanation your mum has probably suffered a stroke. If you are interested you can search for our number and give us a call for hyperbaric oxygen treatment, hbot. With hbot stroke recovery is very fast if you decide on time to take action. More delay in starting means delay in recovery and expences. We hope you make good use of this information and don't be disuaded by anyone. You will have nothing to regret if you do.
Re: Please Hepl My Mum by cyntobless(f): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
Its stroke, my mum is going through similar condition.take her to general hospital first, they know what to do.
Re: Please Hepl My Mum by Lawrittanneka68(f): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jentle244:
Good day doctors in the house. I really need your help and advice. I git a call from home that my mum is not fine, ahe is sick. Later on called to check in her and was told the illness has goteen worse, that she can't use her left hand and leg and the way she talks is very slow. What do i do. Gone to about 2 hospitals but no remedy. Please your advice is needed
that is a sign of stroke,i will advise you to use nature garde and herbal supplements from Swissgarde to handle her case,so that all will be well again with her system,if interested to place order contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

How Can It Be Enlarged?? / WHO Warns Nigeria And Others Of Listeriosis Outbreak / Pelvic Muscle Hypertonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.