Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

Is 20k Salary Ok? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Is 20k Salary Ok? (435 Views)

What To Know About The Nigerian Army Salary Structure / Is 60k Monthly Ok At My Age ? / Nigerian Public Service Salary Structures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 20k Salary Ok? by Briemode(f): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2018
Hello nairalanders pls what's your take on this? I am a Bsc degree holder done with service last year. I was offered a job of 20k in Benin Mondays to Fridays and 8:am to 5:pm though my employer has agreed to pay the cost of transportation. Do you think I should accept the job offer? pls I need meaningful answers no mockery.
Re: Is 20k Salary Ok? by Patented: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
No it is not enough....but in this country we gotta make do with what we have most times. It helps that the employer will cover transport separately. So at the end of the day it is better than being idle.

Please try and get an employment letter that states your terms of employment fully.
Consider this a pit stop in your journey to success, continue to strive for better........all the best
Re: Is 20k Salary Ok? by goodmorning40: 11:51am On Mar 23, 2018
what on earth can one do with 20k for one month? pls if u have anywhere atall or anyone u depend on go back to that place and look for something to do or take ur time to search for work. it is better to be known to be unemployed and stand chances of getting help than to be employed yet remain unemployed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Non-payment Of My 8 Months Salary Areers / Few Guides To Writing A Brilliant Cover Letter / Apply Now: First Bank Of Nigeria Massive Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.