Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately (697 Views)

Stephanie Coker On Cee-C & Tobi: “Lord Save Me From This Kind Of Stupidity” / BBNaija: Samklef On Cee-C And Payporte - "Never Look Down On Your Sponsor" / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately by EgbechoF: 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Following the major jokes and gist over controversial housemate, Cee-C, Big Music Boss, Don Jazzy has quickly retweeted a new joke on her.

The question-tagged joke was first tweeted by @deejaybign and Don Jazzy retweeted immediately.

The joke is on Cee-C, a character in Big Brother Show almost like that of T-boss last year. Everyone is wondering why her hairdo is always the same. If she doesn’t wash or change it or is it simply the reason she acts mad, because the hair is too overdue.

More photos:
http://egbechofaith.com/don-jazzy-retweets-new-joke-bbnaija-housemate-cee-c/

Re: BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately by Mariangeles(f): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
I think this Cee C is the kind of girl guys hate to love...She turns them on in ways they can't explain that's why they obsess over her so much

1 Like

Re: BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately by EgbechoF: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
I think this Cee C is the kind of girl guys hate to love...She turns them on in ways they can't explain that's why they obsess over her so much
.. We don tire for the matter
Re: BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately by EgbechoF: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
my males friends out here are dying for this girl.. As in.. For real. Don't just know why
Re: BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately by Mariangeles(f): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoF:
my males friends out here are dying for this girl.. As in.. For real. Don't just know why
You can tell by the way they keep talking about her...First it was her eyelashes and now her hair... won't be surprised if she ends up winning!
Re: BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately by Skyfornia(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Who is CeeC? Is it another brand of Vitamin C or Nutri C??

1 Like

Re: BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately by EgbechoF: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Skyfornia:
Who is CeeC? Is it another brand of Vitamin C or Nutri C??
stop hating. Lol
Re: BBN: Deejaybign Tweets Heavy Joke On Cee-c, Donjazzy Retweets Immediately by EgbechoF: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
Mariangeles:
You can tell by the way they keep talking about her...First it was her eyelashes and now her hair... won't be surprised if she ends up winning!
I want her to win though

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh And Dabota Lawson Models For Dabota Lawson’s Beauty Line / BBNaija: Davido, Falz, Orezi, Bisola Join #TeamTOBI / Comedian Akpororo Names Twins In United States (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.