Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,026 members, 7,933,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ready To Win At LA Galaxy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ready To Win At LA Galaxy (226 Views)

David Beckham's Children Pay Tribute As LA Galaxy Unveil Statue (Photos, Video) / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Announces La Galaxy Transfer Deal In Style (Photos) / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ready To Win At LA Galaxy by mickapolo: 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Zlatan Ibrahimovic says he is ready to win silverware with Los Angeles Galaxy after a full page advert in Friday's LA Times confirmed his move to the MLS club from Manchester United.

The advert, in which Ibrahimovic was pictured in the white Galaxy kit, carried a message from the 36-year-old saying "Dear Los Angeles, you're welcome".

The Swedish striker left United on Thursday when the Premier League club agreed to terminate his contract.

"After being in Europe, winning 33 trophies, playing in the best teams in the world, playing with the best players in the world, I wanted to come to the US and play my game there," Ibrahimovic said in an interview in the LA Times.

"I wanted people to enjoy my game there and to win. And I chose the Galaxy to do that." Bet Now on NaijaBet

Dan Beckerman, the president of..................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/03/23/zlatan-ibrahimovic-ready-win-la-galaxy/

(1) (Reply)

Lists Or Links To Stores To Purchase Products Online / Get Free Membership / Wenger Ready To Feed Football Addiction With ‘ambitious’ Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.