Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:57 AM

What Does He Mean By This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does He Mean By This?? (892 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / What Does He Mean? / He Does Not Want To Tie Me Down- What Does He Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does He Mean By This?? by BIGVAJINA(f): 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
He says he is visiting me
I asked of what he will eat and he says SUGAR CANE WITH BREAD
I keep asking and he says the same thing

Please is he speaking in parables?
Re: What Does He Mean By This?? by agbonkamen(f): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
No he is speaking in tongues just prepare you pussy wait for him..... The sugar means your kpekus, the cane means his dick and the bread is the food that will gives you both energy to do the doable grin
Re: What Does He Mean By This?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
What he meant is that your V J is big enough to accomdate his sugar cane,seems you also ve a big breast? Well that is the bread he wants to chew. Hope u got it?
Re: What Does He Mean By This?? by charlito94(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
BIGVAJINA:
He says he is visiting me I asked of what he will eat and he says SUGAR CANE WITH BREAD I keep asking and he says the same thing
Please is he speaking in parables?
lol... just be ready oo tonight is the night
Re: What Does He Mean By This?? by lordmassac(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2018
[quote author=agbonkamen post=66093261]No he is speaking in tongues just prepare you pussy wait for him..... The sugar means your kpekus, the cane means his dick and the bread is the food that will gives you both energy to do the doable grin[/quote

Hshahahaha]
Re: What Does He Mean By This?? by Pat081: 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dis op is sick

(1) (Reply)

He Broke My Heart But He Wants Me To Dump My Fiance / Mmm / Sex Dolls Extinction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.