Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,721 members, 7,948,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Clean Streets Of Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Clean Streets Of Lagos (282 Views)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Relocation Of Mentally Challenged From The Streets Of Anambra (Photos) / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clean Streets Of Lagos by yinkasaandb: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
I think this Cleaner Lagos is finally taking shape, honestly..i have to admit. I go to places and see how cleaner and better they have become, though i must admit some parts still need urgent attention, but i think with time, every area will be touched. I took some of these pictures today, if you have pictures of clean areas too, please share. If we call the government out when they are not working, we should praise them too when we see laudable efforts.

this is MM airport road oooo

(1) (Reply)

How Drug Related Deaths Are Depopulating America / P.S: If You Are Looking For Doctors Advice On Pimple See Jaracare / Eradicate Diabetes With Nutri Care Herbal Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.