Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,411 members, 7,950,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

#bbnaija2018: I’m Willing To Start A New Life With Bambam – Teddy A - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija2018: I’m Willing To Start A New Life With Bambam – Teddy A (588 Views)

Fans Excited As Bambam & Teddy-A Wed (Throwback To Their Romance On BBNaija) / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija2018: I’m Willing To Start A New Life With Bambam – Teddy A by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
#BBNaija2018: I’m Willing To Start A New Life With Bambam – Teddy A

It is no doubt that a lot of the housemates on the Big Brother Naija show are already falling in love with one another.

Teddy A was captured telling Rico he would love to start a new life with Bambam after the show.

In the video, Rico asked Teddy A some questions and wanted to know if he will continue his life with his baby mama after the show or would prefer to hold on to Bambam.

Click link for full Story
https://nairatrend.com.ng/bbnaija2018-im-willing-to-start-a-new-life-with-bambam-teddy-a/

Re: #bbnaija2018: I’m Willing To Start A New Life With Bambam – Teddy A by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
tongue
Re: #bbnaija2018: I’m Willing To Start A New Life With Bambam – Teddy A by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
embarassed sad

(1) (Reply)

Husband Goals! Adorable Photo Of Banky W Taking A Photo Of Adesua / Mr. Eazi Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (video) / Photos From Gov Donald Dukes Daughter Xerona And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.