Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,287 members, 7,881,069 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:50 AM

University Students Caught Having Sexx Broad Daylight (watch Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / University Students Caught Having Sexx Broad Daylight (watch Video) (1645 Views)

Man Caught Having $ex With Restaurant Attendant In Broad Daylight [watch] / Couples Caught Having Sexx On A Road In Taiwan By Googlemaps Users / True Tales Of People Who Died While Having Sexx Or Because Of Sexx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Students Caught Having Sexx Broad Daylight (watch Video) by CelebNaija: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
These days, young people do the unbelievable and cares not if it is publicly offensive or not. I doubt if this goes down well in any civilized society.
University students caught having sexx broad daylight (Video)

Two Asian university students were caught on camera having sexx in broad daylight while on campus.

The students paid no mind to the fact that they were in public and anyone could see as they leaned against a large concrete building at University of New South Wales. In the video, the female student, in a bright yellow blouse, is seen on top the male student, as they got amorous with each other.

University students caught having sexx broad daylight (Video)

Onlookers spied from classrooms above and can be heard screaming and laughing in the video. A cameraman crept close to the couple and they became shy at this point and shifted out of view.

Watch Video here: http://www.celebritynews.com.ng/2018/03/university-students-caught-having-sexx.html

(1) (Reply)

The Issue Of Female Subservient Or Subservience In Marriage / Is My Wife Cheating On Me? / 10 Things We Bet You Didn’t Know About Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.