Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,557 members, 7,972,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:45 PM

I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl (937 Views)

Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by Bensmart04(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
The father of the Dapchi schoolgirl still in captivity says he is happy to hear his daughter had refused to convert to Islam, but is a little surprised, as she was usually quiet and obedient.

The father urged her to stand strong regardless of how much she suffered. He promised that if she was released he would send her back to school.

According to BBC the Islamist militants Boko Haram reportedly held on to her after she refused to denounce her Christian faith.

Father of Last Missing Dapchi Girl, meanwhile 5 have been declared dead.

Meanwhile, Boko Haram threatened to kidnap anyone who returned to the school where they captured 110 students six weeks ago.

Since being released on Wednesday, the other 104 girls were flown to Abuja where they received medical treatment and also meet with the President, Mr. Muhammadu Buhari.
Source: https://www.searchngr.com/father-of-last-missing-dapchi-girl/

Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by greatnaija01: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
wow.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by adadike(f): 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
I am proud of her too but to tell d truth, if na me, by mere sighting of gun, I don dey shout 'Allah akbar'! if they let me go, I will go back to Christianity shikena!
Lalasticlala, are u proud of her too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by janefarms2015: 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
The father doesnt like her, most Nigerian xtians are fanatics, they only blame muslims, its a shame, religion has overtaken common sense in Nigeria
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by Odingo1: 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
adadike:
I am proud of her too but to tell d truth, if na me, by mere sighting of gun, I don't dey shout 'Allah akbar'! if they let me go, I will go back to Christianity shikena!
grin grin grin grin grin grin,her faith is strong, she is a strong willed young girl.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by Penalty82(m): 11:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
janefarms2015:
The father doesnt like her, most Nigerian xtians are fanatics, they only blame muslims, its a shame, religion has overtaken common sense in Nigeria

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by hammer6F: 11:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nigeria have become a very big comedy.

Like play, like play, Christians are eliminated whilst other christian make jokes and sweep it under the carpet.

Is this acceptable by any standard?

Then again we are a country that men with cow carrying AK47 are a higher authority than the police.

Even the blind can see that something is seriously wrong.

Leah is now a sex slave, i hope u lot know wat that means.

This is serious.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by hammer6F: 12:18am On Mar 24, 2018
IF HEAVEN NA DIS BOKO HARAM, BUHARI, ISIS OWN, OMO, NA HELL I WAN GO Oooo

INNOCENT CHILD WENT TO SCHOOL TO LEARN TO READ AND WRITE, BOKO HARAM CARRY AM GO DEY TEACH PUSSY AND DICK.

IF HEAVEN NA THIS MUSLIM PEOPLE OWN, NA HELL, I WANT, NA HELL GO BETTER PASS.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by amidel(m): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2018
SMH for the father...
What if the boko idiots rape her or kill her?
Da*n the Religious belief(s). Life first.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by tobida: 12:28am On Mar 24, 2018
If islam is not corrected and things kontinue the way they are, people will start rejecting heaven.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by tobida: 9:19am On Mar 24, 2018
adadike:
I am proud of her too but to tell d truth, if na me, by mere sighting of gun, I don't dey shout 'Allah akbar'! if they let me go, I will go back to Christianity shikena!

u be lukewarm christian.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by Throwback: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2018
The saddest part of this tale is that even heaven is also a spectator, waiting to see the outcome just like spectators on earth.

If I hear say God destroy boko haram because of 1 single Christian girl who has more faith in her God than he has in himself.

Buhari, Nigerian government and God, are all good at being useless. All are spectators in matters that should be their primary task.

While the devil is ever ready in waiting to be blamed.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by tobida: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Throwback:
The saddest part of this tale is that even heaven is also a spectator, waiting to see the outcome just like spectators on earth.

If I hear say God destroy boko haram because of 1 single Christian girl who has more faith in her God than he has in himself.

Buhari, Nigerian government and God, are all good at being useless. All are spectators in matters that should be their primary task.

While the devil is ever ready in waiting to be blamed.

Leave God out of this.

HausaFulani are abusing the absolute power and control they find in Nigeria thanks to the middlebelt who are ready and willing tools.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by hammer6F: 10:02am On Mar 24, 2018
tobida:

Leave God out of this.

HausaFulani are abusing the absolute power and control they find in Nigeria thanks to the middlebelt who are ready and willing tools.

Middlebelt and Yoruba, never forget your tribe the Yoruba.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by Throwback: 10:37am On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F:

Middlebelt and Yoruba, never forget your tribe the Yoruba.

What about your Igbo tribe that was their partner in 1960 and 1979?

Even the 1993 elections where Abiola a Southerner and Tofa a Northerner contested, 3 SouthEast states out of the 4 that existed then, voted to have a Northern president Bashir Tofa.

Never forget your tribe the Igbo.

Who never mind partnering with the North to betray a Southern alliance, but are always ready to scream traitor whenever any other Southern tribe does same as the historical precedents the Igbos set.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by Throwback: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2018
tobida:

Leave God out of this.

We should leave God out of it, while the Christian girl that has stuck with her religion and God, continues to hope that God will one day at his leisure and after marathons of prayers from Earth, summon the courage to act.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by janefarms2015: 11:43am On Mar 24, 2018
Penalty82:

Shut up.

You can see ur insultive response to my opinion, its obvious ure one of the brainwashed religious bigots, animal called human
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by Penalty82(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
janefarms2015:

You can see ur insultive response to my opinion, its obvious ure one of the brainwashed religious bigots, animal called human

Only an animal called idiot can say this.
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by janefarms2015: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Penalty82:

Only an animal called idiot can say this.

I leave d rest of the insult to my firstborn older than you to thrash u up, mannerless goat
Re: I Am Proud Of My Daughter – Father Of Last Missing Dapchi Girl by Penalty82(m): 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
janefarms2015:

I leave d rest of the insult to my firstborn older than you to thrash u up, mannerless goat

Only a mannerless goat can say this.

(1) (Reply)

traffic plans for the lagos terminal the president commissions tomorrow (photo) / General Yakubu Gowon's Advise To Buhari / Facts On The Progress Of The Construction Of The 2nd Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.