Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

Why Did You Lie To Me - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Lie To Me (1217 Views)

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did You Lie To Me by 2morogobeta(f): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
my mother is dead because of cancer

God, why did u lie to me? i trusted u and u let my mother die
Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by COdeGenesis: 6:34am On Mar 24, 2018
sorry dear. u will be fine
Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2018
2morogobeta:
my mother is dead because of cancer

God, why did u lie to me? i trusted u and u let my mother die

Shut up and get out already. Every day you post the same nonsense and even a simple check on your profile shows how disturbed you are.

Your mother is dead (if it is even true) get over it.

Nairaland cannot help you
Nairalanders cannot help you
This is a faceless forum
We do not have a relationship with you
We do not know you
Your life is a mystery to everyone of us
We had no idea when your mum had cancer and had no idea when she died
We were not there when you claimed to say the things you said to her

In a nutshell, you said you like keeping your life private so why are you here disturbing everyone about something as deeply private as your mother and whatever it was that killed her

Please go and take several seats.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shut up and get out already. Every day you post the same nonsense and even a simple check on your profile shows how disturbed you are.

Your mother is dead (if it is even true) get over it.

Nairaland cannot help you
Nairalanders cannot help you
This is a faceless forum
We do not have a relationship with you
We do not know you
Your life is a mystery to everyone of us
We had no idea when your mum had cancer and had no idea when she died
We were not there when you claimed to say the things you said to her

In a nutshell, you said you like keeping your life private so why are you here disturbing everyone about something as deeply private as your mother and whatever it was that killed her

Please go and take several seats.
heartless and cold hearted remark from a christian undecided. Why did yahweh let her mother die of cancer? angry

2morogobeta, take heart. As you can see, nairaland is not the best place to grief given the annoying individuals here.
Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by sonofthunder: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
heartless and cold hearted remark from a christian undecided. Why did yahweh let her mother die of cancer? angry

2morogobeta, take heart. As you can see, nairaland is not the best place to grief given the annoying individuals here.
video of YAHWEH giving her cancer/letting her die of cancer or you forever shut it.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Amberon11: 10:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Shut up, senseless Atheist. Did you read the other story where she said she had wished death on someone's mother prior to the death of her own mother?

You curse God everyday and still call on him to save you, because you are who?

Op , I feel your pain and I know you're damaged but you will eventually heal.
Martinez19:

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:

It's my "subjective " opinion cheesy grin

And if you call that heartless then check your "subjective " atheism.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2018
sonofthunder:

video of YAHWEH giving her cancer/letting her die of cancer or you forever shut it.
seems you need to go back to school to learn comprehension. I never said yahweh gave her mum cancer. However knowing fully well that your yahweh promised to answer prayers and she prayed to yahweh to take away her mum's cancer, why wasn't her mum healed? Was yahweh sleeping? Was he folding his arms and watching in delight?
Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 10:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

It's my "subjective " opinion cheesy grin

And if you call that heartless then check your "subjective " atheism.
how is atheism heartless?
Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2018
sonofthunder:

Don't mind martinez19. He sits there believing what someone said on a faceless forum because it is anti Yahweh but once it is pro Yahweh he would demand for video evidence, photo evidence, thumb print evidence, genetic evidence, hair colour evidence, shoe size evidence, receipt evidence, plate number evidence, date of birth evidence and all other evidences there are.

Bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 10:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
seems you need to go back to school to learn comprehension. I never said yahweh gave her mum cancer. However knowing fully well that your yahweh promised to answer prayers and she prayed to yahweh to take away her mum's cancer, why wasn't her mum healed? Was yahweh sleeping? Was he folding his arms and watching in delight?

Video of her praying to Yahweh pls or you shut up.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Amberon11:
Shut up, senseless Atheist. Did you read the other story where she said she had wished death on someone's mother prior to the death of her own mother?

You curse God everyday and still call on him to save you, because you are who?

Op , I feel your pain and I know you're damaged but you will eventually heal.
me, call on yahweh? Something is seriously wrong with you to think that I would call on a being that is imaginary.
Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
how is atheism heartless?

Go and ask the below people

Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,000 people murdered

Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered

Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered

Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered

Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered

Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered

Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered

Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered

Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered

Paraders of very toxic and harzadous atheism.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
me, call on yahweh? Something is seriously wrong with you to think that I would call on a being that is imaginary.

If he is imaginary then why did you say "why did Yahweh let her mother die of cancer"? Is Yahweh now real to you?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by sonofthunder: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:

Martinez19:

Martinez19:

stop shifting the post, see what I posted... "video of YAHWEH giving her
cancer/LETTING HER DIE OF CANCER..." after you provide the video, I'll consider your questions.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:

You need to go back to school and restudy the meaning of the word "imaginary" which you claim Yahweh is.

Can an imaginary being answer anything?
Can an imaginary being make promises?
Can an imaginary being sleep?
Can an imaginary being fold his arms?
Can an imaginary being watch anything?

Ogbeni go and play in a sandbox or something, you are shooting blanks.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Amberon11: 10:36am On Mar 24, 2018
Who said it was you? Nigga don't overestimate your importance.
Martinez19:

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by sonofthunder: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2018
Amberon11:
Who said it was you? Nigga don't overestimate your importance.
easy on him, his comprehension isn't as good as that of the folks he claims lack said comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by CuteMadridista: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2018
You must've prayed to Yahweh which is actually nonexistent so that explains why your prayer wasn't answered, you'll have the same success rate praying to a milk jug as you do praying to Yahweh

I think you should grieve privately and quit opening the same threads every other week. almost all Nairalanders have lost someone dear to them and they don't repeat it ad nauseum. I hope you move on from this cycle of grief so you can appreciate more what your life and that of those around you has to offer cuz I feel your grieving might cloud how you see the world

Take care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You need to go back to school and restudy the meaning of the word "imaginary" which you claim Yahweh is.

Can an imaginary being answer anything?
Can an imaginary being make promises?
Can an imaginary being sleep?
Can an imaginary being fold his arms?
Can an imaginary being watch anything?

Ogbeni go and play in a sandbox or something, you are shooting blanks.
You guys claim yahweh is real and I simply put it to him to explain why what befell the OP could happen if he claims and believes yahweh is real. Of course I don't believe in yahweh but if you do can you explain why the OP suffered despite your perception of yahweh's existence?
Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
You guys claim yahweh is real and I simply put it to him to explain why what befell the OP could happen if he claims and believes yahweh is real. Of course I don't believe in yahweh but if you do can you explain why the OP suffered despite your perception of yahweh's existence?

How can you be talking about what does not exist to you? Are you in denial? Does it matter what we claim? Your reality is that Yahweh does not exist or are you still finding it hard to accept your own reality?

My perception is not yours. You are an atheist and so a realist. If I tell you to talk about a certain being I know who exists on a certain planet gihabala would you?

You people called atheists show your diminishing intelligence daily

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 1:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

How can you be talking about what does not exist to you? Are you in denial? Does it matter what we claim? Your reality is that Yahweh does not exist or are you still finding it hard to accept your own reality?

My perception is not yours. You are an atheist and so a realist. If I tell you to talk about a certain being I know who exists on a certain planet gihabala would you?

You people called atheists show your diminishing intelligence daily
;DSMH, to simply put, how can you reconcile the ordeal of the OP and your beliefs in yahweh? How can the OP go through what she went through if yahweh exists?
Be like say comprehensive dey hard u.

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
;DSMH, to simply put, how can you reconcile the ordeal of the OP and your beliefs in yahweh? How can the OP go through what she went through if yahweh exists?
Be like say comprehensive dey hard u.

You still don't get it. YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE BLANK TO. Your reality does not contain Yahweh. Yahweh does not exist in your reality so how can you force what isn't a part of your reality upon yourself by arguing with me about something your reality does not contain. This is as crazy and silly as it gets.

I expected you to have asked the OP to show you proof first of all that she "worships" Yahweh. But did you do that? Hell no. Instead it is to focus on what does not exist in your reality.

E be like say comprehension dey hard you.

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You still don't get it. YOU CANNOT TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE BLANK TO. Your reality does not contain Yahweh. Yahweh does not exist in your reality so how can you force what isn't a part of your reality upon yourself by arguing with me about something your reality does not contain. This is as crazy and silly as it gets.

I expected you to have asked the OP to show you proof first of all that she "worships" Yahweh. But did you do that? Hell no. Instead it is to focus on what does not exist in your reality.

E be like say comprehension dey hard you.
I don't think you went to school. Superman and Batman don't exist in my reality but that doesn't mean that I can talk about these characters. Haven't people been talking about black panther? Does black panther exist in reality? Given you statement, you trying to imply that I don't have the right to talk about Superman, Batman, Black Panther or Sherlock Holmes because they don't exist. Nonsense. Abegi address my questions Jare.

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
I don't think you went to school. Superman and Batman don't exist in my reality but that doesn't mean that I can talk about these characters. Haven't people been talking about black panther? Does black panther exist in reality? Given you statement, you trying to imply that I don't have the right to talk about Superman, Batman, Black Panther or Sherlock Holmes because they don't exist. Nonsense. Abegi address my questions Jare.

Are we talking about superman and batman or blackpanther or Sherlock Holmes? Do any of them hold the import that God carries?

You need to re-enrol in school. Sense you no get!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Are we talking about superman and batman or blackpanther or Sherlock Holmes? Do any of them hold the import that God carries?

You need to re-enrol in school. Sense you no get!
What is that import that makes it senseless and impossible to talk about yahweh? You seriously need an education. If you think you can derail, you are kidding. Now answer:
1) How can you reconcile the OP's ordeal to your believe in and perception of yahweh? or better put if yahweh exists, how can such calamity befall the OP?

Answer or be gone.

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
What is that import that makes it senseless and impossible to talk about yahweh? You seriously need an education. If you think you can derail, you are kidding. Now answer:
1) How can you reconcile the OP's ordeal to your believe in and perception of yahweh? or better put if yahweh exists, how can such calamity befall the OP?

Answer or be gone.

I can't reconcile it with someone who does not have Yahweh in his reality. Common sense should be something you at least try to cultivate.

You cannot demand from me what you do not accept nor is acceptable in your reality otherwise it would be foolishness on your part.

If you cannot get this then the second option you have is to first show me a video evidence that the OP worships God or evidence that indeed she lost someone to cancer or evidence that God did not answer (especially since he is imaginary to you).

Grow some sense!

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Martinez19(m): 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I can't reconcile it with someone who does not have Yahweh in his reality. Common sense should be something you at least try to cultivate.

You cannot demand from me what you do not accept nor is acceptable in your reality otherwise it would be foolishness on your part.

If you cannot get this then the second option you have is to first show me a video evidence that the OP worships God or evidence that indeed she lost someone to cancer or evidence that God did not answer (especially since he is imaginary to you).

Grow some sense!
SMH.

Re: Why Did You Lie To Me by Butterflyleo: 5:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
SMH.

This is why for you to speak to me about what I know, you need to also accept it as what you know but since you don't, we cannot relate. However I can blast you any day and any time about your atheism because you believe it is apart from any other thing you can believe.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Christians, Get Ready Or Be Beheaded / This Is Shocking Prophet TB Joshua Last Sermon And Message / Deborah Yakubu: This How Muslims Are Celebrating Her Death On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.