Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,431 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:48 AM

Cardi B Rants About What Uncle Sam Is Doing With Her Tax Money: 'I Want Receipts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Rants About What Uncle Sam Is Doing With Her Tax Money: 'I Want Receipts (385 Views)

Lasisi Elenu Shows Off Pregnant Fiancee, Rants About Her Pregnancy Urges / Adetutu OJ Rants About Her Daughter's Religious Assignments (Pix) / Ankara Gucci Rants About Lekki Flooded Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Rants About What Uncle Sam Is Doing With Her Tax Money: 'I Want Receipts by divvy: 1:40am On Mar 24, 2018
Cardi B got political on Instagram Thursday, posting a expletive-filled rantquestioning where her tax dollars were going.
The 25-year-old “Bodak Yellow” rapper brought her signature sass to the black and white video, filmed in what appears to be a hair and makeup chair.
“The government is taking 40 percent of my taxes, and Uncle Sam, I want to know what you’re doing with my f—ing tax money,” she said in the clip. “Because … you know when you donate to a kid from a foreign country, they give you updates [on] what they’re doing with your donation? I want to know what you’re doing with my f—ing tax money.”
“I’m from New York and the streets are always dirty,” the Bronx native continued. “We were voted the dirtiest city in America. What is y’all doing? There’s still rats on the damn trains. I know you’re not spending it in no damn prison because y’all be giving n—— two [pairs of] underwear, one jumpsuit for like five months. So what is ya n—— doing with my f—ing money?”
read morehttp://www.divvysblog.com/2018/03/cardi-b-rants-about-what-uncle-sam-is.html

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Has An Advice For Y'all Slamming Her Over Her Outfit / Tonto Dikeh Slams Those Bashing Her For Dissociating Her Son From OBJ / Angelina Jolie New Boyfriend Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.