Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,788 members, 7,875,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (38521 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't understand you guys, a girl broke up with you, instead of you to even take this opportunity to focus on things and work hard, you're monitoring the said lady and thus further ensuring her reason was the right one. When my ex dumped me, it pained me for a while but sadly bills don't pay themselves it even made me much more free to chase other things, didn't keep malice or anything, just see it as she not the one for you. Nigeria is the only country you can skip a social class overnight so old work hard, don't be the type of man that does self pity and want people to make him feel better. The same internet you're using the lament and shit is the same internet others use to make money. (Not Yahoo) with the power of knowledge, reading and networking and execution guy things will change. I can feel it for myself already its slow but now it only takes one day for things to fit in place. Hope this world word has reached you, and honestly too,; I grew up in a rich household till things went south and we started struggling, I will never want to go through that again so most of the girls are simply trying to escape that penury lifestyle. Hyper gamy is the word here.

NOTE: Jesus i made some grammatical blunders and una no fit even tell me sef, una wicked o

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

When a person start telling others the know nothing about as failure , they are same as a* dweb *.
so you think i was never in love before and i've never needed to move on?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
so you think i was never in love before and i've never needed to move on?
I never said that.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

I never said that.
but you said "when a person start telling others what they know nothing about"
what did you mean then by that?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
but you said "when a person start telling others what they know nothing about"
what did you mean then by that?
When you call a person a failure . .Do you know them?
And on what basics did you base ur assumption ? ?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

When you call a person a failure . .Do you know them?
And on what basics did you base ur assumption ? ?
in your little mind this quote of mine means i said OP is a failure? and i have to know him before saying anything?

ubunja:
noone is talking age.dont be so simple. thats why you always fail to move on. you and your ilk. i mean Upgrade too. whats stoppping you??
you're dumb.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
You don't have to worry yourself about your ex, just be happy for them and move on, believing that soon you will also measure even beyond the standard of her new guy! The world rotates, it will be your turn tomorrow. Attimes I do tell my ex I mis her, not that I do or really do but I just wanted her to be happy. Such is life.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

How about if the ladies in his circle at that time are rich ones as well what does he do ?
all the better for him. there are more chances of a rich lady marrying a successful dude than a rich lady marrying a poor man. so either way as a man yours is just to strive for success. every other thing will fall in place
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by JhyMedex: 2:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
jeronimo:
grin I can imagine. See it as a testimony bro, believe me it's better this way. Hustle hard and a better girl will come your way.

Poor LF still died with a knife to the throat at d hands of anoda woman!! grin
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
OneSentence:

all the better for him. there are more chances of a rich lady marrying a successful dude than a rich lady marrying a poor man. so either way as a man yours is just to strive for success. every other thing will fall in place
I agree . But my point is this.success is measured individually . There is not one bar for everyone . Villagers say people living in the city are rich . But we know that's not true . I think the route to successful relationship /marriage goes beyond riches and wealth . It has to do with your emotional wellbeing . Are you satisfied emotionally ? Are you available emotionally ?
Check thus. On the news don't you see break ups are more in the elite than less important people ?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:

in your little mind this quote of mine means i said OP is a failure? and i have to know him before saying anything?

you're dumb.
No you said I was a failure
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
tosyne2much:
There are certain type of ladies any right thinking guy should avoid

Never worry yourself about girls who can't help your life and future. A relationship is meant to help each other's situation and help each other grow. Avoid any lady who is only concerned about nothing financial gain. Greedy and stingy ladies don't make good wives

Even if you are Dangote, she will still leave you for Bill Gates
and she might even dump bill gates for a super rich Saudi oil mongul.jumping from one moneybag to anothercheesy.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Treasure17(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
Thanks. People who say "e go beta," "it's in God's hand" are fooling themselves. No one has the ability to see the future. People should stop fooling themselves. I know that girls these days are greedy and materialistic but whether they are or not, it won't change the fact that one shouldn't marry if one doesn't have money or is established.
Absolutely.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

No you said I was a failure
on this thread or another? or just quote it here
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
gonkin:
Yeah someone said they prefer to date rich ugly guys than broke handsome guys. My brother welcome to the club. Ive been there
well as long as the babe is very beautiful no problem but if the babe is ugly and she goes along to marry an ugly rich man then such couples are bound to give birth to a fugly child.though i haven't seen an ugly rich man getting married to an ugly babecheesy.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
On this thread plz read your 1st reply to me .
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:
This was what you said

noone is talking age.dont be so simple. thats why you always fail to move on. you and your ilk. i mean Upgrade too. whats stoppping you??
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

This was what you said

i asked you about this quote ages ago....

if the above in your weak little mind translates as me declaring you a failure in life then you are that failure and you'll always be. you'll forever go about being offended by anything and everything until you go down your grave and turn to dust.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
ubunja:

i asked you about this quote ages ago....

if the above in your weak little mind translates as me declaring you a failure in life then you are that failure and you'll always be. you'll forever go about being offended by anything and everything until you go down your grave and turn to dust.
Ahah ahahah now the truth just got out . In your small mind you think we are in the same level . Look how you boiled over.plz go n play with your mate .
Only a DWEB will type this kinda craaaap

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

I agree . But my point is this.success is measured individually . There is not one bar for everyone . Villagers say people living in the city are rich . But we know that's not true . I think the route to successful relationship /marriage goes beyond riches and wealth . It has to do with your emotional wellbeing . Are you satisfied emotionally ? Are you available emotionally ?
Check thus. On the news don't you see break ups are more in the elite than less important people ?
u r very right bro. but here's the catch. if as a man u come from the city and marry a village girl, it's best u remain there with her or if u must come to town then make sure u r making that money. while in the village she will always see you as rich but the moment she gets to town and start seeing bigger things or bigger men start chasing her, my guy more often than not you will lose her. in as much as success is measured individually, I'd like to say I'm more of a realistic thinker than and idealistic one. the situation I've painted is more of realistic but u sound more idealistic. meaning that if to u u r successful by your own standard and u get a girl at that level one day u will lose her to a richer dude like the op and you won't understand why cos afterall you r 'successful'. so bottom line is keep chasing higher
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by wyzoe: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Chikita66:
I know right, especially when you are still writing jamb and she is already in school, chai, e dey pain cheesy.

You made me laugh. Thanks. grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
wyzoe:

You made me laugh. Thanks. grin grin grin
You welcome.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
OneSentence:

u r very right bro. but here's the catch. if as a man u come from the city and marry a village girl, it's best u remain there with her or if u must come to town then make sure u r making that money. while in the village she will always see you as rich but the moment she gets to town and start seeing bigger things or bigger men start chasing her, my guy more often than not you will lose her. in as much as success is measured individually, I'd like to say I'm more of a realistic thinker than and idealistic one. the situation I've painted is more of realistic but u sound more idealistic. meaning that if to u u r successful by your own standard and u get a girl at that level one day u will lose her to a richer dude like the op and you won't understand why cos afterall you r 'successful'. so bottom line is keep chasing higher
I get you.now to your last paragraph .
Do you know what to be contempt means ?
This is what the westerners have hence thier lives is not complicated . If you and your woman are contempt that would never happen . Cos you guys have the basics and more importantly you got Love .
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ubunja(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

Ahah ahahah now the truth just got out . In your small mind you think we are in the same level . Look how you boiled over.plz go n play with your mate .
Only a DWEB will type this kinda craaaap
the crap you deemed worthy to read and respond to....
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:

I get you.now to your last paragraph .
Do you know what to be contempt means ?
This is what the westerners have hence thier lives is not complicated . If you and your woman are contempt that would never happen . Cos you guys have the basics and more importantly you got Love .
u r still so idealistic. let me tell you when u meet her and tell her what you've achieved she will be content. but as time goes on and she's exposed issues will arise. there are some things u can't predict in marriage. that u meet her and she's content today doesn't mean she will be in years to come. ideas are sweet in the head. yes it's easy to say both of u should be content but reality changes these ideas o. beautiful fantasy ideas are for the weak.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
Mister man don't misinterpret me. Treating a woman right is different from forming a relationship and getting married. Relationship and marriage is a serious journey. It's better not to marry than to get married in poverty and give birth to children in suffering. Besides, I wasn't talking about whether the soulmate is perfect or not. Lastly, the bible is fiction, one shouldn't depend on the bible except one wishes to kid oneself.

Mister who my dear keep waiting then people married with less than five hundred they are worth billions today your wife will add to you financially, spiritually and mentally you guys be dating karashika hoping for Mary
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
Mister man don't misinterpret me. Treating a woman right is different from forming a relationship and getting married. Relationship and marriage is a serious journey. It's better not to marry than to get married in poverty and give birth to children in suffering. Besides, I wasn't talking about whether the soulmate is perfect or not. Lastly, the bible is fiction, one shouldn't depend on the bible except one wishes to kid oneself.

When you find a true wife you find a Good thing you gain a partner that will positively contribute to your household whether with ideas, selfless love you can rely on or even by sacrificial actions she will do her part. What happens is instead of settling with your helpmate you go looking for an expense or sometimes looking to be an expense on a woman and we were not designed to cater for you but we take what you give us and multiply it so it can last you don’t need a fat bank account you just need faith that love will help you grow in business with wisdom
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
closerange:
Get over it bro....
Its the way of the world, women always look to enhance their status. I already accepted this a long time ago. I have had to let go of some really tight babes because a richer dude came along, during my university days. Some of them are even married, and I am even happy for them grin grin
You gotta be a devil not to smile when you see your ex with a protruding stomach, in a really nice ride. Accept the ways of the world and stuffs like this won't bother you no more.. There are lots to live for other than cry over spilt milk. There are tighter babes out there too.
Relax, you go see another one wey make sense.

Words of wisdom
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Gerrard59(m): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
BedLam:
Isnt it funny that people like the OP use every minute of their loss to blame it on we the rich guys ? This is absurd to the depth of a sinking sand. Let me make it known to you that every girl that left because you are not rich is telling to push further and be rich. I see that as a motivation and yes I was once in your shoes where a girl left me because I had no kobo. It didn’t hurt because it’s how the world work.
Some of these ladies grew up in abject penury and all they want is an escape. Who’d want to experience hell twice on earth? Especially in a country where most almost do everything? Please give them a break! They aren’t tied to your destiny and if you chose to groan rather than see the positive side of it, I wish you what you wish yourself. And if you call it prostitution, good for them, no be today and prostitution will be here long after we’ve all gone but one this is clear, they lived the life they dreamed of. That’s what matters.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope say OP and his cohorts don hear.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
OneSentence:

u r still so idealistic. let me tell you when u meet her and tell her what you've achieved she will be content. but as time goes on and she's exposed issues will arise. there are some things u can't predict in marriage. that u meet her and she's content today doesn't mean she will be in years to come. ideas are sweet in the head. yes it's easy to say both of u should be content but reality changes these ideas o. beautiful fantasy ideas are for the weak.
Well are you married?
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by ThatKING(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
jeronimo:
grin I can imagine. See it as a testimony bro, believe me it's better this way. Hustle hard and a better girl will come your way.
good afternoon, what movie is this bro ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Less Is More / What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / Guy Narrates His Girlfriend Of 7 Years Got Married While They Were Still Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.