Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

Adorable Photo Of Ruth Kadiri With A Strange Man As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photo Of Ruth Kadiri With A Strange Man As She Celebrates Her Birthday (1167 Views)

The Unbelievable Transformation Of RUTH KADIRI / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Ruth Kadiri With A Strange Man As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Mrop(m): 7:21am On Mar 24, 2018
Nollywood actress celebrates her birthday today with adorable photos.

Ruth Kadiri, a Nigerian actress, screenwriter and film producer was born on March 24, 1988. She hails from Benin
City in Ehor Local Government Area of Edo State Nigeria.

She was born in Lagos and grew up in Ajegunle. She had her Secondary School Education at First Foundation College, Ajegunle where she obtained her West Africa School Certificate.

She proceeded to obtain a degree in Mass communication from the University of Lagos , and a Business Administration Certificate from Yaba College Of Technology.

Ruth Kadiri shot into limelight after performing in her first Nollywood movie Boys Cot. It is worthy to note that since then she has over fifty movies to her credit.

As a screenwriter she has written, co-written and produced several movies some of which include: Matters Arising, Heart of a Fighter, Ladies Men, Sincerity, First Class, Over the Edge.

As a way of giving back to the society, in 2011, she sponsored the Education of five students at her alma mater, First Foundation College, Ajegunle.

Happy birthday to her!

Gist from praizeupdates

News source :: http://www.praizeupdate.com/adorable-photo-of-ruth-kadiri-with-a-strange-man-as-she-celebrates-her-birthday-today/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Adorable Photo Of Ruth Kadiri With A Strange Man As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Mrop(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ruth Kadiri With A Strange Man As She Celebrates Her Birthday by HungerBAD: 7:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Happy Birthday to her.

I get the Birthday thing, but i don't get the second picture, as i was under the impression that what they are doing like that is usually reserved for the bedroom.

The way she part leg, and how the guy expertly just occupy that spot tire me.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photo Of Ruth Kadiri With A Strange Man As She Celebrates Her Birthday by partnerbiz4: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2018
If the guy push am now....
Re: Adorable Photo Of Ruth Kadiri With A Strange Man As She Celebrates Her Birthday by oyinella(f): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2018
Happy birthday baby girl

(1) (Reply)

Best Dad & Son: P Square's Rudeboy Has Been Having Pretty Nice Time With His Boy / Wizkid, Alex Iwobi & Sexy Models Poses Together With The New Jersey, Fans React / A Married Man Once Asked To Check My Butt On A Plane – Wumi Toriola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.