Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,058 members, 7,887,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince (10956 Views)

Use Song/Rap Lyrics To Describe How You Feel~Here! / M.i Ft Ice Prince – Somebody Wants To Die (brand Nu M.i) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by eldee(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2010
kaydee:

@ Eldee
and the 'Ignoranus' that U are is still talking after the A-40 post.Google shame and read something up.U're not good at anything and with the way U go bout it like U know it all,U'll remain a fool.Learn and think before U type.I know your type,U'll never see the fool in U.I'm done

You will forever remain a good for nothing retard.
I don't know your type man . . . as I said before, I underestimated your stupidity.
You obviously lack the ability to talk sense and you're using A-40 as a shield.
Of course you're done man . . . I'm already getting tired of laughing at the stupidity you exhibit.

The only person that takes you serious is you. . . imbecilic waste of oxygen.
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by A40(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2010
@Hermosa
Maybe it is but IMO its still too abstract and the lyrics don't mirror the title at all. The song came out 09 though

@Eldee
Are you sure? Me thinks it came out after oh! What about the Kelly Handsome reply? He can do better diss tracks na at least i heard him spit on Sound Sultan's '2010' and he was excellent. He just needs to ignore these muchachos any Tom,Di.c.k and Ifeanyi can make a good diss track making good music however is much harder afterall even Afroman dissed Jay-Z on 'Whack Rappers' i dont remember Hovito replying
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by eldee(m): 4:48pm On May 05, 2010
A-40:

@Eldee
Are you sure? Me thinks it came out after oh! What about the Kelly Handsome reply? He can do better diss tracks na at least i heard him spit on Sound Sultan's '2010' and he was excellent. He just needs to ignore these muchachos any Tom,Di.c.k and Ifeanyi can make a good diss track making good music however is much harder afterall even Afroman dissed Jay-Z on 'Whack Rappers' i dont remember Hovito replying

He said it in an interview . . . and even lines like . . . 'I'll never crash, I'm no Sosoliso' point at that.

I don't get the Kelly diss either, you can't diss a wack artiste and win.
It's either you're seen as sumone that's picking or small competition or you're just crap. . . especially when you already joked about it and said you weren't going to reply.

My opinion . . . Jesse Jagz' album needed to sell.

I think Ice Prince will do a Kelly Rowland diss soon. cheesy cheesy
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by slimshay(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2010
@Eldee, you are right man, infact SWTD was recorded a whole 2 months before Slim asked the question. And whats worse, Slim's response, was it Assasination?: that freestyle ish, was even made before SWTD?!!! These guys wont stop amazing me with bullshit beef!!! Long live Modenine and Rugged jare  grin

Oya Eldee mo fe fa wahala: SWTD was made for Modenine  lipsrsealed. Oya let the mass suicide begin  grin grin
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by eldee(m): 5:18pm On May 05, 2010
slimshay:

@Eldee, you are right man, infact SWTD was  recorded a whole 2 months before Slim asked the question. And whats worse, Slim's response, was it Assasination?: that freestyle ish, was even made before SWTD?!!! These guys wont stop amazing me with bullshit beef!!! Long live Modenine and Rugged jare  grin

Oya Eldee mo fe fa wahala: SWTD was made for Modenine  lipsrsealed. Oya let the mass suicide begin  grin grin

AHHH!!! Your middle name is ArseneWenger grin grin

I never used that powerful diss before, but you deserve it maynee . . . u eff up big time cheesy cheesy
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by tosinaded(m): 5:20pm On May 05, 2010
@kaydee
i think u need to chill abeg! your first comment was really not needed.
we both know it was cos of eldee!
no come dey use bold face for here grin
i knew u were up to sumtn wen u posted that first post, that y i was like spill it out grin

@eldee
i know u enjoy things like this, but ts really not needed wink

thats by the way, the song swtd was recorded way before iceberg  did am i better!
i remember M.I's twitter post was

swtd was recorded way before we tut of hitting an iceberg

any which ways, the song is a really good rap song, no doubt about that! any1 who has any contrary views is outta his/her minds
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by hermosa(f): 12:08am On May 06, 2010
thats by the way, the song swtd was recorded way before iceberg did am i better!
i remember M.I's twitter post was

swtd was recorded way before we tut of hitting an iceberg

any which ways, the song is a really good rap song, no doubt about that! any1 who has any contrary views is outta his/her minds

agreed!
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by ahmedoo(m): 11:23pm On May 18, 2010
yeah i also tot SWTD was directed 2 iceberg. a nice track though. the part i likemost was where he said , i use to eat beef but right now i am fasting, tell me why shuld u beef someone that eats beef, M.I is just 2 gud. really do hope he becomes an international artist very soon.guess he is already one, enlighten me.
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by Mynd44: 12:47am On May 19, 2010
Y'all love to scream joyfully just cos M.I droped some random track to boost his ego which is in reverse propotion with his height the track was not that tight so why die over lines "BENITEX LIKE RAFA"? WTF am i the one who listened to that part. M.I is just trying to get popular and you waste of skins are helping him by arguing about it.
How about this some people think he was adressing Mode 9 oya make una run your month like T.I runs ATL and die over it . But is M.I. not really "a generic version of lil wayne" The guy can't even come up with his own style he had to combine Kanye and Weezy. Listen to the track he did on kanye's "can't tell me noting".
And about his eating beef that was supposed to be literal and if you do not want it that way he should suspend his fasting he can't grow taller and drop lines that will match "so why the hell doi battle rap? For the hell of it" or else he should go back to flight school which Jos just happens to haue enough of.
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by shotster50(m): 12:56am On May 19, 2010
@ Mynd_44

If you took your time to go through the posts, Tosin already broke the Benitez ( Beneath Us) part down. You guys really need to understand before you criticise something.
On the Cant tell me nothing - its was a damn mixtape, now dont tell me you dont know what that is or involves?
I tirfe for some peeps here o.
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by Mynd44: 1:14am On May 19, 2010
Okay i read what i would call Tosin's rendering before posting and i took your advice went back, read it again and listened to the track and it still says "BENITEX LIKE RAFA" You can try to defend yourselves but even "beneath us like rafa" does not make sense.
Next.
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by shotster50(m): 1:16am On May 19, 2010
I give up on you.
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by Mynd44: 1:25am On May 19, 2010
As long as i have not given up on me,
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by Mynd44: 1:27am On May 19, 2010
As long as i have not given up on me,
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by hermosa(f): 5:14am On May 19, 2010
benitex like rafa actually makes more sense, maybe someone could ask M.I grin grin grin
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by shotster50(m): 6:42am On May 19, 2010
I tire oh! Some peeps just dey criticize dey display their ignorance. The fact that you do not understand the lyrics, does not mean it doesn't make sense. Don't blame the rapper if his lyrics are going over your head.
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by hermosa(f): 6:58am On May 19, 2010
@shotster50, shut up! ur in my topic, so shut up! thank u! grin
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by bologzy(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2010
Loves Iceprince Zamani's verse. M.I use of 'like' is a turn off IMO
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by shotster50(m): 9:22am On May 19, 2010
@ Hermosa If i dont shut up nko , ? grin
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by medjai(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2010
I dont kno why people keep saying MI sounds like Weezy and Kanye. Its rubbish. MI only sounds like MI. The whole thing is just to run him down. How can you sound like two different people? And does Lil Wayne sound like Kanye? If indeed MI sounds like a mixture both of them, that will be a whole new sound entirely and no one will notice.
@ topic: SWTD is a very dry song. The lyrics and title are worlds apart. This joint just aint it
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by baslone: 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2011
THEN DIE!!!
Re: Lyrics To Somebody Wants To Die! Feat Ice Prince by Dfrenzy(m): 10:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
Some people want to die!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid - 'Sisi Nene' / The Best & Hottest Nigerian Music Video's / Artist's Pictures And Album Covers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.